So my gf broke up with me a couple months ago and found a new guy

So my gf broke up with me a couple months ago and found a new guy.

She still comes over and smokes weed with me on occasion. The only reason I let her smoke my weed is because I slip ambien and trazodone into her drink and fuck the shit out of her.

She doesn't remember a thing the next day.

Any tips or suggestions for improvement? I've been trying to fuck her in the ass but it's closed fucking tight when she's passed out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ease into it.
It'll work eventually and she won't notice any difference.

shes clearly comming to fuck you... you drug waster.

Kik?

No she definitely doesn't want to fuck me. She's made that very clear. She's psychologically addicted to weed and I'm the only supply she's got. That's why she comes over.

Pic her?

do you have to combine ambien and trazodone in the drink or does one or the other work fine? Do they work without weed? Asking for science.

So long as you nut in her, OP.

Get the slut pregnant and let the newcuck boyfriend pick up the tab and shit filled diapers...

Post pics

I've just used Ambien so far actually. Ranging from 20-40mg. She's conscious for about 3 hours and clearly fucked up. Then she falls asleep and is damn near unarousable. No memory from either stage of impairment, but when she is conscious she resists me a bit.

Haven't yet tried trazodone, but I'll need to since I'm running out of Ambien

I do nut in her, and that would be a good plan if I didn't have colored skin haha.

She's on birth control.

Kik?

> I slip ambien and trazodone into her drink
>She doesn't remember a thing the next day.
> fucking tight when she's passed out
Lame story bro, if you drugged her up enough to render her unconscious and she is relaxed enough for you to fuck her cunt her ass wouldn't be that tight. Unless your dick is small in which case her ass wouldn't be hard to get into.

And I haven't tried it without weed, but I'm pretty sure it works just as good.

do you initate while in first stages?

them some ripeass titties

Yes I initiate. Though she has once before.

They're very persuadable when conscious. And if you say/do something to piss her off, you can easily change the subject and they'll forget.

interesting.

So use that angle and tell her if she wants to get high, she needs to put her pooring on your cock

use lub for anal. the put your dick in her mouth

She'll choose the guy over the weed probably. But because she has easy access to both, she takes both. I'm not about to fuck this situation up. I have a good thing going.

Save your words. Op is pusspuss

do spider haz pusspuss

She reflexively tightens her ass when there's something in there. I stuck my finger up there plenty when she's out and she clamps down on it really hard. I'm probably just going to have to tie her up, gag her, and force my way in.

Bet you won't

vasalene

MODS

If it ends up happening I'll definitely get some pics and video for everyone.

Spooning position works the best. Stick your finger in first. Scoop out any dried turd that's in her butt. Use spit or lube then stick your penis. In her ass.after you cum in it make sure and wipe most of the cum out of her ass. Put her panties back on. Be ready for her to complain about her asshole hurting when she wakes up.

we need pics from previous times

A good tip for you: wake up

The stain on the couch is my cum dripping out of her.

nice

Interesting stuff. Is ambien expensive? I've wanted to do this to my sister for awhile

Not sure about the cost. It's prescription only though.

how do i get script? or should i find a dealer

tiddies?

Really hard to get a script.

Skeletor?

moar?

Ambien with a drink is plenty, my wife likes to do it as a kink thing

Goddam MOAR OP!!

This was my first thought too

>gf broke up with
>gf clear still wants the D
>user tries to rape her
Seriously, why are you making this so complicated.

homer simpson?

She uses him for the weed user. OP just makes the most of the situation.

OP post them titties again!

Yes hahaha. It's perfect.

Pretend sleep. And doesn't wonder why she's naked? That's gotta be the most of what I think it is lol you're clearly not in it for the way it could be if you didn't you idiot.

Anyway I gotta leave soon. Anything else?

I dress her afterwards. Though once I left her panties down and she didn't say anything the next day.

Let's see those panties

I vote butthole

Remember to pour bleach into her drink

Maybe use a buttplug on her during sex?

gonna need more pics

This

ewww, waste of drugs

post more pics

post more pics!

Screencap this post, proud to be part of a future best of Sup Forums rape thread

You still here? Tell us more/post more pics

keep posting pics

Last time she woke up with my cum inside her she told me she was really wet. Dumb bitch.

Nice. Keep posting.

What a retard you are, OP.
Risking jail for some pussy?
Stupid.

Hot

stfu

holy fucking shit fuck

record a fuck session of her whilst she's knocked out and send the video to her bf

blackmail him

let your dog fuck her. record then use as blackmail

Only a desperate shithead would resort to rape to get laid.
Know your place, degenerate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape

This

post more!

Nigger

yeah, you tell him
you sure showed him
you got him good

op take better pictures next time and create an album that you would be proud to show to your parents

da fuk? rape is awesome. men love it, and women crave it. those attention seeking whores can't get enough surprise dick

Moar!

Why are you trying so hard?

this needs it

Bump

that couch looks comfy

Bumpkin four?

>Fat
>Ugly
>Shaved pussy

She is clearly using you, user

How is a video of you committing rape a good thing to blackmail somebody else with?

This is what I get for arriving late to a thread: Somebody got banned and lots of the 'good' pics are now just numbers with a line through them

the only one i didnt see was 698687090

really dude? didnt even got to see them

What did I miss?

Best improvement I can think of is to stop raping her

nothing worth talking about. some blond teen with average tits

Consolation boobs

Holy fuck, summerfags are making all these threads into shit.