img.sabuibo.net/system/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/418.jpg
k39.kn3.net/taringa/1/7/2/2/7/0/22/thunderblitz/5B3.jpg
swiatowa.republika.pl/jpg/8.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/CRcFdhsUwAIZBw3.jpg
wsws.org/asset/36423fd1-c138-4944-b4e1-87e88b432e3I/image.jpg
brief-comment.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/betonam4.jpg
brief-comment.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/betonam5.jpg
brief-comment.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/betonam6.jpg
slovodel.com/uploads/2016/04/29/full-mylaimassacrewomanandchildren-1461939867.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lai_Đại_Hàn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Korea_in_the_Vietnam_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hà_My_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binh_Tai_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phong_Nhị_and_Phong_Nhất_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bình_Hòa_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopino
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KoreKorea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitutes_in_South_Korea_for_the_U.S._military
youtube.com/watch?v=BoIJhDJqXRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b4biR81_6kw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_East_Asia_Conference
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_Equality_Proposal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Sino-Korean_relations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/aoijgaoid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Sino-Japanese_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Japanese_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incorporation_of_Tibet_into_the_People's_Republic_of_China
youtube.com/watch?v=hTKNENM2WoQ
youtube.com/v/Bz_FglX9Rp0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lai Đại Hàn - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lai_Đại_Hàn

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
...........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS JAPANESE SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH KOREA/ CHINA POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERYDAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

South Korea in the Vietnam War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Korea_in_the_Vietnam_War

Hà My massacre - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hà_My_massacre

Binh Tai Massacre - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binh_Tai_Massacre

Phong Nhị and Phong Nhất massacre - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phong_Nhị_and_Phong_Nhất_massacre

Bình Hòa massacre - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bình_Hòa_massacre

Coincidentally after 5 AM on the year, month, day (Thursday)? I saw a traffic accident while walking.
While walking while crossing the farm road which is 10 meters away from the national highway No. 1 line at the intersection of the national highway No. 1 which is immediately beside it, as soon as 4 tons of white medium truck passed through the intersection, "Burn" Loud sounds echoed and when looking at the direction of the sound, a lot of debris and sparks scattered around from the medium-sized truck momentarily, and the track seemed to explode for a moment.
Shortly afterwards, the truck jumped to the right, got over the median strip, entered the opposite lane of two lanes on one side, crossed the opposite lane, fell to an unpaved side road about 50 cm lower than the roadway, side It collided in front of a guardrail that was set along the edge of the road and stopped.
When the truck crossed the median strip and entered the opposite lane, I thought that the truck was running in the opposite lane and would collide with the side of that truck, but did you notice the accident beforehand? I passed through the truck just after crossing the road.
Different factors overlapped, by chance? , I have witnessed the above accident at the perfect timing.
As usual, you will not go near that intersection at that time.
On that day, I parked the car in the countryside that went south from my house, while taking a walk toward the east along the farm road in the countryside, took out the watch in the right pocket of the pants to check the time, walk After confirming that about 35 minutes have elapsed, when putting the watch in the right pocket of the pants again, with the feel of the hand, there is no key of the car that should be put in the pocket of the pants I noticed.

Kopino - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopino

I confirmed everything between the right pocket of the pants and the left pocket, the back pocket, the wallet, but there was no key of the car, I was in a hurry as if I kept inserting the key in the car, When I got back about 30 meters, when I pulled out my watch from my pants' right pocket, I thought that the keys of the car came out together and thought that it might have dropped without any sound in the farm road of asphalt pavement, again, right I started trying to get back to where I took out the watch from my pocket, which is beside the field of watermelons, so I thought that I could be mistaken as a watermelon thief when I was back and forth, for the time being, I returned to the car I decided to see.

And making various reasoning, shorter than 35 minutes on the outgoing, 25 minutes? Returning to the car in the car, locking the door of the car, that the key is not inserted in the key of the car engine

that the key is not inserted in the door key, that the key is not dropped in the farm road near the car I confirmed that it was highly likely that the key of the car came out together with the watch taken out from the right pocket of the trousers, and there was no sound in the farm road of asphalt pavement It was.

So, again, starting to return to the point where it seemed to have dropped the key of the car, on the way, witnessed the accident at the perfect timing at the position of about 3 minutes to the point where the key of the car was dropped It was decided to do.

In addition, the key of the car fell to the point estimated as stated above, and it collected safely.

Even when returning to the car after noticing the absence of the key of the car, when returning again to the point where may have dropped the key of the car, if I was walking sweetly at the same pace as usual, the time shifted, I have never witnessed the accident at the perfect timing.

If you think that it might be mistaken as a watermelon thief, if you go back about 20 to 30 meters and check the farm road at the point where you might have dropped the key of the car, find the key of the car and stay east As I continued my walk, the return to the coast went back to the west on the coastal sandy beach and I did not even notice that the accident occurred.

If it rained about 5 minutes just before leaving home, if it is not expected that it will rain in the future, as recently as we had decided, we were walking in the countryside from the point where we parked the car to the west So I did not notice even the accident happened above.

KoreKorea - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KoreKorea

A pencil smelled the soil oriented paper.

If it is as usual, after parking the car in the countryside, first put the key of the car in the right pocket of the pants, then put the license and watch, the pocket tissue in the right pocket of the pants, so the right of the pants When taking out the watch from the pocket, the key of the car comes out together, there is no thing falling without the sound to the farm road of the asphalt pavement, leaving home, on the way to the countryside, on the way of the Tokaido main line, Efficient use of time while cargo train passes and waiting for cargo train to pass? As I wrote a license and watch, pocket tissue in the right pocket of the pants, after parking the car in the countryside, I put the key of the car in the right pocket of the pants, so when I take out the watch, the key of the car Got out together and fell without sound in the farm road of asphalt pavement and witnessed the accident at the perfect timing in the course of the above mentioned process.
Incidentally, after the traffic accident, a medium-sized truck of about 4 tons half that stopped after frontal collision with a guardrail on the side road next to National Highway No. 1 is still under land transportation After stopping with a new car, I stopped for a while but I opened the door and people did not get down so did the condition of my body get a traffic accident? Although I was worried and looked at the situation, the truck that passed the national highway stopped by stopping with the steering wheel that the rear part of the accident car protruded into one lane in one side two lanes, There was not even one.
Is it strange that people 's always on?

Doing the air from hell between from scratch for instance to return with before home

Prostitutes in South Korea for the U.S. military - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitutes_in_South_Korea_for_the_U.S._military

In a conventional timepiece that displays time with the rotation of a needle of 360 degrees, when decorating pictures and pictures on the dial part,

remove the needle of the timepiece from the rotating shaft once and pass the rotating shaft of the watch After attaching the pictures and pictures with holes to the part of the face plate,

then we had to put the needle on the rotating shaft as it was, and have to adjust the time again, which takes a lot of time and labor,

It was annoying because it was necessary every time we changed, and there was a drawback that we had to make holes in pictures and pictures.

Kama ni kama kawaida, baada ya maegesho ya gari katika nchi, kwanza kuweka muhimu ya gari katika mfuko wa kulia wa suruali, kisha kuweka leseni na kuangalia, mfukoni tishu katika mfuko wa kulia wa suruali, hivyo haki ya suruali Wakati kuchukua kuangalia kutoka mfukoni, muhimu ya gari hutoka nje pamoja, hakuna kitu kuanguka bila sauti ya kilimo barabara ya lami lami, kuondoka nyumbani,

juu ya njia ya nchi, juu ya njia ya mstari Tokaido kuu, ufanisi matumizi ya muda wakati hupita mizigo treni na kusubiri kwa ajili ya mizigo treni kupita? Nimeandika leseni na kuangalia, mfukoni tishu katika mfuko wa kulia wa suruali, baada ya maegesho ya gari katika nchi, mimi kuweka ufunguo wa gari katika mfuko wa kulia wa suruali, hivyo wakati mimi kuchukua nje kuangalia, ufunguo wa gari Got nje pamoja na akaanguka bila sauti katika shamba barabara ya lami lami na kushuhudiwa ajali katika muda kamili katika mwendo wa zilizotajwa hapo mchakato.

Kwa bahati mbaya, baada ya ajali za barabarani, ukubwa wa kati ya lori ya juu 4 tani nusu kwamba kusimamishwa baada ya frontal mgongano na guardrail upande wa barabara karibu na barabara kuu ya Taifa No 1 bado ni chini ya usafiri wa nchi Baada ya kuacha kwa gari mpya, mimi kusimamishwa

kwa muda lakini mimi alifungua mlango na watu hakuwa na kupata chini hivyo hakuwa na hali ya mwili wangu kupata ajali ya barabarani? Ingawa nilikuwa na wasiwasi na inaonekana katika hali hiyo, lori kwamba kupita barabara kuu ya kitaifa kusimamishwa na kuacha na usukani kwamba sehemu ya nyuma ya gari ajali likachomoza katika mstari mmoja katika upande mmoja barabara ya njia mbili, Kulikuwa na hakuna hata mmoja.
Je, ni ajabu kwamba watu 's daima juu?

...........................................REMINDER........................................

K.

?

...........................................REMINDER.......................................

what the fuck is going on here?

Therefore, replacing the crystal resonator used for the timepiece movement with one with the resonance frequency of one half of that of a normal timepiece, it is thought that the rotation axis rotate at the speed of one half of the normal clock It was.

I searched for a quartz oscillator with a resonance frequency suitable for such purpose, and quartz oscillators used for communication equipment and the like had resonance frequencies of the target at very low cost.

GOREAN WARGRIMES :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Korean who drives the Korean flag into the lake of Mt. Fuji
youtube.com/watch?v=BoIJhDJqXRQ

...........................................REMINDER......................................

As we go to the western end of the lake garden park, a wide waterway extends from the side towards the north, and walking along the road sidewalk which is provided along that waterway, going northward, it extends along the shore of the waterway For about a meter, pleasure boats and small fishing boats are moored toward the shore without gaps, with various shapes of ship being seen and walking and not bored.

When walking to the northern end of the waterway, walking along the course northeast, the white house of the high-class membership resort hotel is on the right hand side of the road and as you go further, the white building of the high-class membership resort hotel I can see the whole of the hotel.

Built as high as possible in the west and east side, three high buildings of chalk with large width and height with small depth, three buildings facing each other in a U shape as many as possible designed from the guest room as much as possible. It is a building with a low-rise building with incidental facilities of the front desk and the hotel built in the part sandwiched between the U-shape on the west side and the east side, and it is a building of the form which I have never seen before elsewhere.

Korean who ridicule the East Japan great earthquake
youtube.com/watch?v=b4biR81_6kw

Nice trips!

←Tsunami Building in Korea

Kama sisi kwenda mwisho wa magharibi wa Hifadhi ya ziwa bustani, njia za maji pana hadi kutoka upande upande wa kaskazini, na kutembea pamoja sidewalk barabara ambayo ni zinazotolewa pamoja waterway kwamba, kwenda upande wa kaskazini, unavuka kando ya njia za maji Kwa kuhusu mita, boti radhi na boti ndogo ya uvuvi ni wakatia kuelekea pwani bila mapungufu, na maumbo mbalimbali ya meli kuonekana na kutembea na si kuchoka.

Wakati kutembea kwa mwisho wa kaskazini ya njia za maji, kutembea pamoja Bila shaka kaskazini, nyumba nyeupe ya hoteli juu ya darasa uanachama mapumziko ni upande wa kulia wa barabara na kama wewe kwenda zaidi, jengo nyeupe ya juu wa darasa uanachama mapumziko hoteli naona zima la hoteli.

←South Korean parliament who steps on the Japanese flag

Kujengwa kama juu kama inawezekana katika upande wa magharibi na mashariki, mitatu majengo ya juu ya chaki kwa upana kubwa na urefu na kina kidogo, majengo matatu inakabiliwa na kila mmoja katika U sura kama wengi

←Korean

iwezekanavyo iliyoundwa kutoka chumba cha wageni

youndwa kutoka chumba cha wageni iwezekanavyo. Ni jengo na jengo chini kupanda na vifaa vya muafaka wa dawati la mbele na hoteli kujengwa katika sehemu ipo kati ya U-sura upande wa magharibi na

はいそうです

a take took the cloth in the bacon to make a tea

いいけど今の所けどさ、そのけどやっぱり

the particle took the second corner of the board in the night

安眠する方がふんだん

A knee took a cubic portion

ぬいぐるみのはじまりは踏んだ

変な日本語だな

←A Korean who stabbed a Japanese in Japan

注意は中心けどさといるから出た

the pearch stood those preaching bleez

忠は含めては踏んだ日に行った時

upande wa kushoto, na kuchukua njia ya haki, hatua kwa hatua kuwa upande wa mashariki ikiwa na barabara, pamoja lakefront kwenda kuwa barabara, utaona mstari wa nyumba mbele.

Kuna nchi na upana wa kuhusu 20-30 mita kati ya barabara na pwani ya ziwa, ambayo imekuwa dotted na hoteli nyingi au nyumba za watu binafsi katika nchi, na kutembea wakati wa kuangalia yake, pana ziwa kutoka bustani na nyumba ya dirisha wakati wowote maoni ya uso wa maji, nadhani, "Napenda nzuri".
Zamani huko, kwanza, katika Bridge kwamba spans kutoka sehemu ya kaskazini ya peninsula juu ya benki ya mashariki ya ziwa, wakati kuangalia uso wa ziwa kwamba hadi upande wa kushoto na haki ya daraja kwenda juu ya daraja, na kumaliza kuvuka daraja, bila shaka kwa kusini, katika nchi ya kwenda kusini shamba barabara, basi baada ya muda kwenda kwenye barabara kando ya ziwa na kurudi kituo cha jamii, ambayo ilikuwa imeegeshwa gari.
muda unaotakiwa, katika muda wa masaa 2 na dakika 50 kwa masaa 3, pia kuanza kutembea kwa muda bado hafifu, kwa wakati wewe kurudi gari, jua si juu, wewe kujisikia joto la jua.

昔に対して募集具体的内容の部分けど今は含めての

Wakati wewe kutembea Himejima uvuvi bandari na Shiratani Bahari Park, Zao ameona kutosha kweli karibu kaa kutoka usawa wa bahari mita 250 za mashariki, rotor wa vifaa vya upepo nguvu ya kizazi cha kilele cha uchunguzi wa upande wa ukubwa wa kati ni si kuzunguka kwa furaha, uptown mbele, kuna chokaa mgodi wa wazalishaji saruji, katika milima ya chokaa wazi shimo, ni kuchukuliwa kunyoa karibu na nyumba, mlima wa chokaa iliyobaki naona amesimama kama screen folding.

A pile of file was on the second most closed head of the monitor in the store

Korean language?

在日朝鮮人が保守してくれてありがたいわ

When walking to the northern end of the waterway, walking along the course northeast, the white house of the high-class membership resort hotel is on the right hand side of the road and as you go further, the white building of the high-class membership resort hotel I can see the whole of the hotel.
Built as high as possible in the west and east side, three high buildings of chalk with large width and height with small depth, three buildings facing each other in a U shape as many as possible designed from the guest room as much as possible. It is a building with a low-rise building with incidental facilities of the front desk and the hotel built in the part sandwiched between the U-shape on the west side and the east side, and it is a building of the form which I have never seen before elsewhere.

...........................................REMINDER.......................................

The picture shows a picture of the Chinese killed Chinese people

Chinese Civil War

Kujengwa kama juu kama inawezekana katika upande wa magharibi na mashariki, mitatu majengo ya juu ya chaki kwa upana kubwa na urefu na kina kidogo, majengo matatu inakabiliwa na kila mmoja katika U sura kama wengi iwezekanavyo iliyoundwa kutoka chumba cha wageni iwezekanavyo. Ni jengo na jengo chini kupanda na vifaa vya muafaka wa dawati la mbele na hoteli kujengwa katika sehemu ipo kati ya U-sura upande wa magharibi na upande wa mashariki, na ni ujenzi wa aina ambayo nina kamwe kuona mbele mahali pengine.

...........................................REMINDER......................................

Lapho isifinyelele emaphethelweni ezisentshonalanga Lake Garden Park, ngeke kuselule towards umzila ebanzi enyakatho esuka lapho, futhi uhambe enyakatho ehamba phansi eceleni komgwaqo komgwaqo ehlinzekwe kanye nemifula yakhona, bangaphezi ezindaweni eziseduze kwemifula of the ogwini olungaphesheya phakathi mayelana metres, injabulo izikebhe ezincane nokudoba baye ngaphandle imvume mooring towards umnsalo ogwini, asisho nesithukuthezi ehamba ngimbone zihlukunyezwe ngezindlela ezihlukahlukene emkhunjini.

True history
A smiling Japanese soldier and a smiling Chinese boy

esikhulu okunethezeka ubulungu resort ehhotela of wokulinganisa phezu

front kwesokudla bheka, uzobona okuqinileko eminye ethuthuka futhi amahhotela.

lwasempumalanga, elakhiwa ngo-komumo ezintathu ekwakheni HoDozutsu ebusweni shape of co ngamunye tei, ukuthi ngasentshonalanga kanye ngasempumalanga U-sandwiched phakathi izingxenye, babe wokwakha ongaphakeme liphumele nge front and amahhotela luhlobo ezivelayo yakhiwe, kuyinto isakhiwo akukho uhlobo ukuthi kubonwe okunje kwa omunye.
Ngaphambili ehhotela, kukhona emtateni, emagcekeni nelibanzi, wena Ziningi izikebhe zokudoba kanye nezindishi impi esheshayo engahlomile kakhulu kuba isitoreji ezweni.
Leli hhotela itholakala enyakatho, bheka Chamber of Commerce and Industry Welfare Training Center, okuyilona elisebenzayo futhi indawo, ukunethezeka ubulungu kodwa akusho iphendukele mayelana hotel, kubonakala emihle mkhulu uma kubukisisa.
Ngaphezu kwalokho enyakatho, ukwakha lake ubuchopho park, multi-media isikhungo, ozozibona sizungezwe izihlahla eziluhlaza.

Ngaphezu kwalokho enyakatho, uvele ngemuva lokho izakhiwo low-liphumele izakhiwo site enkulu Solar Association, hemispherical ukupholisa fan, okuyinto Ilungiselelwe ophahleni isakhiwo, futhi ephendukela ukukhanya umoya zemvelo.
Ngokusho kwe-website, le fan ukupholisa ufana ukuthi eVietnam ukupholisa fan.

True history
A smiling Japanese soldier and a smiling Chinese

ekwakheni HoDozutsu ebusweni shape of co ngamunye tei, ukuthi ngasentshonalanga kanye ngasempumalanga U-sandwiched phakathi izingxenye, babe wokwakha ongaphakeme liphumele nge front and amahhotela luhlobo ezivelayo yakhiwe, kuyinto isakhiwo akukho uhlobo ukuthi kubonwe okunje kwa omunye.

Ngaphambili ehhotela, kukhona emtateni, emagcekeni nelibanzi, wena Ziningi izikebhe zokudoba kanye nezindishi impi esheshayo engahlomile kakhulu kuba isitoreji ezweni.
Leli hhotela itholakala enyakatho, bheka Chamber of Commerce and Industry Welfare Training Center, okuyilona elisebenzayo futhi indawo, ukunethezeka ubulungu kodwa akusho iphendukele mayelana hotel, kubonakala emihle mkhulu uma kubukisisa.

Ngaphezu kwalokho enyakatho, ukwakha lake ubuchopho park, multi-media isikhungo, ozozibona sizungezwe izihlahla eziluhlaza.

Ilipo makali ya magharibi ya Ziwa Garden Park, si kupanua kuelekea njia za maji pana kaskazini kutoka huko, na kwenda kaskazini kutembea chini ya sidewalk ya barabara ambayo ni zinazotolewa pamoja

mkondo wa maji yake, bila kukoma pamoja mkondo wa maji ya pwani kati kuhusu mita, boti radhi na boti ndogo ya uvuvi wamekuwa bila kibali mooring kuelekea uta na pwani, haina kuchoka kutembea kuonekana aina mbalimbali za meli.

Ilipo mwisho wa kaskazini ya njia za maji, na kutembea njia na kaskazini, upande wa kulia wa nyumba kampuni ya uanachama anasa mapumziko hoteli chaki barabara, mapema zaidi, ni jengo kubwa ya uanachama anasa mapumziko hoteli ya chaki juu ya mbele ya haki kuangalia, utaona kiasi kamili ya zaidi kuendeleza na hoteli.

Kama wengi iwezekanavyo wa jinsi chumba ilitengenezwa maoni ya ziwa kutoka, kina ni ndogo na upana na urefu wa chaki kubwa ya jengo high-kupanda, upande wa magharibi na upande wa mashariki,

kujengwa katika sura katika tatu-kujenga HoDozutsu uso sura ya kila ushirikiano Tei, kwamba upande wa magharibi na upande wa mashariki wa U-ipo kati ya mafungu ya, na chini kupanda jengo na mbele na hoteli kituo muafaka ni kujengwa, ni jengo la hakuna namna ya kwamba kuonekana katika wengine.
mbele ya hoteli, kuna Marina, katika viwanja vya wasaa, una mengi ya boti za uvuvi na cruiser ni kuhifadhi nchi.

Hoteli hii iko katika kaskazini, angalia Chama cha Wafanyabiashara na Viwanda Ustawi Mafunzo Center, ambayo pia ni malazi, Uanachama anasa lakini haina mapumziko kuhusu hoteli, inaonekana faini kubwa ikiwa karibu kuangalia.

True history

Greater East Asia Conference
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_East_Asia_Conference

maoni ya ziwa kutoka, kina ni ndogo na upana na urefu wa chaki kubwa ya jengo high-kupanda, upande wa magharibi na upande wa mashariki, kujengwa katika sura katika tatu-kujenga HoDozutsu uso sura ya kila ushirikiano Tei, kwamba upande wa magharibi na upande wa mashariki wa U-ipo kati ya mafungu ya, na chini kupanda jengo na mbele na hoteli kituo muafaka ni kujengwa, ni jengo la hakuna namna ya kwamba kuonekana katika wengine.

mbele ya hoteli, kuna Marina, katika viwanja vya wasaa, una mengi ya boti za uvuvi na cruiser ni kuhifadhi nchi.

Hoteli hii iko katika kaskazini, angalia Chama cha Wafanyabiashara na Viwanda Ustawi Mafunzo Center, ambayo pia ni malazi, Uanachama anasa lakini haina mapumziko kuhusu hoteli, inaonekana faini kubwa ikiwa karibu kuangalia.
Kaskazini zaidi, jengo la ziwa park ubongo, kituo cha vyombo vya habari vingi, utaona ni kuzungukwa na miti ya kijani.

Kaskazini zaidi, alionekana katika nyuma ya majengo ya chini-kupanda majengo tovuti kikubwa cha Association Solar, hemispherical uingizaji hewa shabiki, ambayo ni zinazotolewa kwa paa la jengo ni, na kugeuka kwa mwanga katika upepo wa asili.
Kwa mujibu wa tovuti, uingizaji hewa shabiki ni kama ile Vietnam shabiki uingizaji hewa.

Ilipo makali ya magharibi ya Ziwa Garden

si kupanua kuelekea njia za maji pana kaskazini kutoka huko, na kwenda kaskazini kutembea chini ya sidewalk ya barabara ambayo ni zinazotolewa pamoja mkondo wa maji yake, bila

kukoma pamoja mkondo wa maji ya pwani kati kuhusu mita, boti radhi na boti ndogo ya uvuvi wamekuwa bila kibali mooring kuelekea uta na pwani,

haina kuchoka kutembea kuonekana aina mbalimbali za meli.
Ilipo mwisho wa kaskazini ya njia za maji,

na kutembea njia na kaskazini, upande wa kulia wa nyumba kampuni ya uanachama anasa mapumziko hoteli chaki barabara, mapema zaidi, ni jengo kubwa ya uanachama anasa mapumziko hoteli ya chaki juu ya mbele ya haki kuangalia,

utaona kiasi kamili ya zaidi kuendeleza na hoteli.
Kama wengi iwezekanavyo wa jinsi chumba ilitengenezwa maoni ya ziwa kutoka, kina ni ndogo na upana na urefu wa chaki kubwa

ya jengo high-kupanda, upande wa magharibi na upande wa mashariki, kujengwa katika sura katika tatu-kujenga

HoDozutsu uso sura ya kila ushirikiano Tei, kwamba upande wa magharibi na upande wa mashariki wa U-ipo kati ya mafungu ya, na chini kupanda jengo na mbele na hoteli kituo muafaka ni kujengwa, ni jengo la hakuna namna ya kwamba kuonekana katika wengine.

True history

Racial Equality Proposal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_Equality_Proposal

enyakatho esuka lapho, futhi uhambe enyakatho ehamba phansi eceleni komgwaqo komgwaqo ehlinzekwe kanye nemifula yakhona, bangaphezi ezindaweni eziseduze

kwemifula of the ogwini olungaphesheya phakathi mayelana metres, injabulo izikebhe ezincane nokudoba baye ngaphandle imvume mooring towards umnsalo ogwini, asisho nesithukuthezi ehamba ngimbone zihlukunyezwe ngezindlela ezihlukahlukene emkhunjini.

Lapho ekugcineni esenyakatho mfula, futhi ukuhamba endleleni eya enyakatho-mpumalanga, ku-ngesekudla izindlu inkampani okunethezeka ubulungu resort ehhotela wokulinganisa komgwaqo, kusengaphambili okunye, kuba isakhiwo esikhulu okunethezeka ubulungu resort ehhotela of

wokulinganisa phezu front kwesokudla bheka, uzobona okuqinileko eminye ethuthuka futhi amahhotela.
Njengoba abaningi ngangokunokwenzeka indlela ekamelweni kwakuhloselwe ukuba imibono chibi, ukujula lincane futhi ububanzi nobude of wokulinganisa enkulu isakhiwo ephezulu liphumele,

ohlangothini olusentshonalanga futhi ohlangothini lwasempumalanga, elakhiwa ngo-komumo ezintathu ekwakheni HoDozutsu ebusweni shape of co ngamunye tei, ukuthi ngasentshonalanga kanye

ngasempumalanga U-sandwiched phakathi izingxenye, babe wokwakha ongaphakeme liphumele nge front and amahhotela luhlobo ezivelayo yakhiwe, kuyinto isakhiwo akukho uhlobo ukuthi kubonwe okunje kwa omunye.

Kukhona izwe nge ububanzi mayelana

20-30 metres phakathi komgwaqo kanye echibini osebeni, esiye ligcwele amahhotela eziningi noma emizini yabazalwane ezweni, baye ukuhamba ngenkathi ukulubuka, lake ububanzi kusukela engadini nendlu iwindi nganoma isiphi isikhathi imibono kwamanzi, ngicabanga, 'Sengathi okuhle ".

Past khona,

okokuqala, ngesikhathi Bridge osebenza ngokuzikhandla kusukela engxenyeni esenyakatho yenhlonhlo ogwini olusempumalanga ye echibini, kuyilapho ebuka ebusweni echibini efinyelela kuya kwesokunxele bese kwesokudla

kwebhuloho uya bewela ebhulohweni, futhi isiphetho ngaphesheya kwebhuloho inkambo eningizimu, emaphandleni of go eningizimu emgwaqeni epulazini, khona-ke emva kwesikhashana hamba emgwaqweni kanye echibini bese ubuyela isikhungo somphakathi esikhule, eyayipakwe imoto.

Isikhathi edingekayo, ngo amahora 2 nemizuzu engu-50 kuya 3 amahora, futhi waqala ukuya isikhathi namanje dim, ngaleso sikhathi ubuyela imoto, ilanga akuyona high, uzizwa ukushisa kwelanga.

True history

China that dominated Korea

History of Sino-Korean relations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Sino-Korean_relations

Uma sizungeze Himejima ukudoba echwebeni futhi

Shiratani Seaside Park, Zao oboné ngokwanele weqiniso edude crab ngaphezu kogu lolwandle 250 metres yasempumalanga, lo Rotor izakhiwo ngamandla omoya

isizukulwane isiqongo Observatory of the side of the naphakathi akuyona azungeze ngokwenama, lo

Uptown phambi, kukhona emayini limestone abakhiqizi kasimende, ezintabeni limestone emgodini ovulekile, zithathwa waphucula close to indlu, intaba limestone ezisele Ngibona emi like a screen ukusonga.

Ukuze empumalanga, yakhelwe futhi oluneziqhingi factory

imoto zone zezimboni kanye nendawo, a lot of Rotor enkulu izakhiwo umoya power generation imibono ukuthi abaphendukela kancane motion njengoba kancane.
Enyakatho-mpumalanga, siqukethe inqwaba amamitha angaba

ngu-60 ngaphezu kogu lolwandle e Isigaxa emise,

imibono Himejima ucabanga ukuthi lesi siqhingi lingenamuntu,

emibonweni yalo ekuqaleni we ogwini olungaphesheya.

Uma ubuka North, omkhulu imoto othwala on bay, izitsha ezine, futhi imikhumbi emihlanu, liye usufikile kule call echwebeni elinde echwebeni, emibonweni yalo ekuqaleni we ogwini olungaphesheya.

Kama wewe kutembea Himejima uvuvi bandari na

Shiratani Bahari Park, Zao ameona kweli kutosha karibu kaa juu ya usawa wa bahari, mita 250 upande wa mashariki, rotor upepo vifaa vya nguvu

Observatory kilele kizazi cha upande wa kati ni si kuzunguka kwa furaha,

Uptown kabla, kuna wazalishaji chokaa mgodi wa saruji, chokaa milima wazi shimo, ni kunyolewa karibu na nyumba, iliyobaki chokaa mlima wamesimama kama screen folding.

Kiwanda mashariki, iliyoundwa na dotted

zone gari viwanda na kituo cha, mengi ya rotor upepo vifaa vya uzalishaji wa umeme kuu kwamba kugeuka mawazo mwendo kama polepole.
Kwa upande wa kaskazini, lina kadhaa za miguu

By 60 kutoka usawa wa bahari katika koni-umbo,

Himejima mawazo unafikiri kwamba kisiwa hicho ni uninhabited,

katika nafasi zao mwanzoni mwa pwani kinyume.

Kama ukiangalia Kaskazini, mkubwa gari carrier juu ya bay, vikombe vinne, na meli tano, ni amekuja hii wito bandari katika bandari kusubiri kwa nafasi zao mwanzoni mwa pwani kinyume.

a piece of finger got a mild bathroom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/aoijgaoid

wtf i hate korea now

If you walk around the Himejima fishing port and

Shiratani Seaside Park, Zao has seen enough true near crab above sea level, 250 meters to the east, the rotor wind power facilities

Observatory peak generation of the side of the medium is not around cheerfully,

Uptown before, there is a limestone mine producers of cement, limestone mountains open pit, are shaved close to the house, the remaining limestone mountain standing like a folding screen.

To the east, designed and dotted factory

car industrial zone and the center, a lot of the main rotor wind power generation facilities that turn ideas motion as slowly.
To the northeast, consists of dozens of feet

By 60 above sea level in cone-shaped,

Himejima ideas you think that the island is uninhabited,

in their positions at the beginning of the opposite shore.

If you look at the North, a huge car carrier on bay, four bowls, and five ships, it has come to this port call at the port waiting for their positions at the beginning of the opposite shore.

True history

Korea was a Chinese slave

Japan helped Korea

First Sino-Japanese War (helped Korea)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Sino-Japanese_War

Russo-Japanese War (helped Korea)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Japanese_War

As jo rinne om de Himejima fiskerijhaven en

Shiratani Seaside Park, ZAO hat sjoen genôch wier near krab boppe seenivo, 250 meter nei it easten, de rotor wyn macht foarsjennings

Observatory peak generaasje fan 'e kant fan it medium is net om fleuriger,

Uptown foar, is der in limestone myn produsinten fan semint, kalkstien bergen iepen kûle, binne ôfskeard tichtby it hûs, de oerbleaune limestone berch stean as in folding skerm.

Nei it easten, ûntwurpen en dotted fabryk

auto yndustriële sône en it sintrum, in soad fan 'e wichtichste rotor wyn krêft generaasje foarsjennings dy't keare ideeën moasje as stadich.
Nei it noardeasten, bestiet út tsientallen fuotten

By 60 boppe seenivo yn cone-foarmige,

Himejima ideeën jo tinke dat it eilân is ûnbewenne,

yn harren posysjes oan it begjin fan de tsjinoerstelde kant.

As jo sjogge nei it Noarden, in grutte auto ferfierder op baai, fjouwer offerskalen, en fiif skippen, dat hat ta dizze poarte oprop oan de haven te wachtsjen foar harren stânpunten by it begjin fan de tsjinoerstelde kant.

Raha mandeha manodidina ny seranan-tsambo sy ny jono Himejima

Shiratani-dranomasin Park, Zao nahita ampy akaikin'ny marina foza ambonin'ny ranomasina, 250 metatra any atsinanana, ny Fanodina fahefana rivotra trano

Observatory tampon'isan'ny taranaka amin'ny lafiny iray koa amin'ny fitaovana tsy manodidina amim-pifaliana,

Uptown aloha, misy vatosokay Ahy mpamokatra ny simenitra, vatosokay tendrombohitra misokatra lavaka, dia nanaratra akaiky ny trano, dia ny sisa tavela vatosokay nitsangana teo an-tendrombohitra toy ny mbola hanohon lamba.

Ho any atsinanana, natao ary mitsipitsipika orinasa

fiara faritra indostrialy sy ny afovoany, be dia be ny rivotra ny tena fahefana Fanodina taranaka trano izay mamerina ny hevitra mihetsika toy ny miadana.
To ny avaratra, dia ahitana ny am-polony ny tongotra

By 60 ambonin'ny ranomasina miendrika amin'ny cone,

Himejima hevitra ny hevitrao fa ny raha misy mponina,

amin'ny toerana teo am-piandohan'ny ny ampita.

Raha mijery ny Avaratra, be fiara mitondra amin'ny helo-drano, efatra vilia baolina, ary ny dimy sambo, izany no tonga eto amin'ity seranan-tsambo tao amin'ny seranan-tsambo antso miandry ny toerany tany am-piandohan'ny ny ampita.

Nei it noarden, bestiet út tsientallen fuotten

By 60 op 'e see fan' e con,

Himejima tinke dat as ien fan de ynwenners,

yn plak oan it begjin fan 'e oare kant.

Ukuze enyakatho, yakhiwa inqwaba izinyawo

Belwandle con,

Himejima bacabanga ukuthi uma kukhona abakhileyo,
endaweni ekuqaleni uhlangothi.

True history

←Japanese soldiers who made Chinese tombs

Chinese who killed Chinese people

Chinese Civil War

True history.

←Japanese soldiers who made Chinese tombs

Chinese who killed Chinese people

Chinese Civil War

Kamishima Nakuba i isiqhingi ehlanganisa entabeni Isigaxa emise, lezi ziqhingi ziyashisa owendlalekile island Ngokuphambene.

Irago Port of you are ukungcebeleka enyakatho eGulf of ukuthi, lapho libhekwa eGulf, Rotor emikhulu ngamandla omoya sizukulwane izakhiwo amaqembu 7 ukuthi zakhiwa side by side eGulf Coast, njengoba kancane emhlabeni "bese wehlisa" okubukwayo.

Ekuseni ngovivi ngo ebumnyameni

isikhathi zone, futhi ethatha walk eceleni komgwaqo komgwaqo main, empambana ekhoneni emgwaqweni omkhulu,

emgwaqweni omkhulu ukuwela, shining ne Koko e ukukhanyisa elikhanyayo, kuya esiteshini igesi Furuserufu ihora-24 ebhekene empambana

ekhoneni Umbuso indawo izigxobo zikagesi futhi izintambo, ezifana ngemuva plate guide umgwaqo, wabutha amanzi wagtail yezinyoni mayelana 60, sachitha ubusuku aqhwakele eceleni ziziphatha kahle.

On ngalolo suku, ngokugwema umoya, iye wayeka ukuba bagxile Kunama ohlangothini isigxobo ngocingo kanye plate guide umgwaqo, kodwa abanye wagtail amanzi ophezulu endaweni low, ezifana olufanelekayo lokuphelela isignali abezinyawo.

Ngezinye izikhathi, njengoba ethule kuphela imoto ukuvakashela supply amafutha, esitezi eziphathekayo gas esiteshini amasafire emini, nokuhamba 5, 6 izinyoni amanzi wagtail Nokho, ibonakala Kankodori.

Ngezinye izikhathi, 5 izinyoni, izinyoni 10 wandiza waya esibhakabhakeni ebusuku, wena, lapho usubuyile, imali yokuhamba okwesikhashana.

Ngezinye izikhathi, 5, 6 izinyoni amanzi wagtail is ezintanta kuze kube empambana maphakathi, futhi Niodachi? , Futhi ezifana amaloli ezinkulu lusondela, ngaphambi nje kokuba akhwela, futhi Hirari Ukuze nokudansa, fly ezansi nomgwaqo ukuwela.

Awuwubheke, uMnu amanzi wagtail kuyinto, namuhla, ukuze siphile kusasa, ngacabanga ukuthi akukho ochitha usuku nosuku kanti ukuphela kwento abazoyithola inzalo.

Umphakathi we wagtail amanzi, owayekade, indiza ka empambana ekhoneni ngenye indlela esemqoka kanye umgwaqo omkhulu ukuwela, shining ne Koko e ukukhanyisa elikhanyayo,

kuya esiteshini igesi Furuserufu of elinye ihora-24 away mayelana 1.5km ukuze empambana ekhoneni Umbuso indawo izigxobo zikagesi futhi izintambo, aqhwakele eceleni ziziphatha kahle bahlangana izinyoni ezingaba ngu-60, ngicabanga ukuthi yilokho amanzi wagtail ukuthi babechithe isikhathi ebusuku uye wathuthela.

Nei it noarden, it bestiet út tsientallen fuotten

Op 60 op 'e see fan fraude,

Himejima is, ik tink dat it is 1 fan de ynwenners

Oan it begjin fan 'e oare kant yn stee.

True history.

Incorporation of Tibet into the People's Republic of China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incorporation_of_Tibet_into_the_People's_Republic_of_China

youtube.com/watch?v=hTKNENM2WoQ

2680/5000
Resultaat fan repeating ferskate fallen en opstean, lang om let, wurket yn ien fan de inkele batterijen, mei hjoeddeistige ferbrûk mei de minimale circuit (in circuit bestiet út fjild effekt transistors), in horloazje beweging it oantal pols hjoeddeistige tapast oan de pols motor, wy berikt ús doel yn 'e wenstige ien-helte.
It praten fan kuierjen, benammen yn it útoefenjen fan Ashikoshi, troch schudden 'e earm, trouwens, mar ik tink dat in soad minsken tinke is ek yn' e earms en boppeste lichem fan 'e beweging, yn myn gefal, beheinde ta Ashikoshi en boppeste lichem beweging net, nekke en each, ear en noas, is in hiele lichem beweging fan sels it brein.

It praten fan kuierjen, benammen yn it útoefenjen fan Ashikoshi, troch schudden 'e

earm, trouwens, mar ik tink dat in soad minsken tinke is ek yn' e earms
en boppeste lichem fan 'e beweging, yn myn gefal,
beheinde ta Ashikoshi en boppeste lichem beweging net, nekke en each, ear en noas,
is in hiele lichem beweging fan sels it brein.
Ik, kin sjen oer dêr, of sjoch op my, of watching 'e fiere, en watch buert,

lân komme, jo miskien wol te nimmen in kuier yn it eastlike diel om de mar.

oer de mar út' e eastigge fan 'e mar, troch de Lake Bridge, oer de mar syn grutste skiereilân en longitudinaal de skiereilân, werom oer de brêge oer de eastigge fan de mar út de noardlike part fan it skiereilân komme, jo miskien wol te nimmen in kuier yn it eastlike diel om de mar.
Noch dim tiid, parkearre de auto op it parkearterrein fan it doarpshûs leit oan de eastigge fan de mar, en gean it suden op 'e stoepe fan de dyk lâns de eastlike kant fan de mar, lâns de wei nei rjochts en lofts fan de mar wâl , seach de protte wille boaten en lytse fiskersboaten wurde wâl sûnder in gat, en fierder nei it suden, sjoch de grutskalige resort hotel oan 'e rjochterhân, wylst rinnen, efkes op de betingst folle auto rambling hotel auto park, hotel yntinke de congestie fan klanten, dat late ta útwreide sport park en fierder nei it suden, nim it paad fan dêr nei it westen, oer de brêge, oer 'e eilannen fan' e mar trije brêgen oer de karakter, fan dêr, it eilân kusten fan dan noarden op 'e stoepe, dat is foarsjoen lâns de.
Doe, wylst rinnen del de stoepe fan 'e mar brêge dy't ferbynt it eilân en de mar fan grutste skiereilân, as jo sjogge nei it suden, lykas it eilân yn' e mar leit yn Japan en de strjitten fan it grutte eilân yn 'e ûngewoane, boud nei it suden fan it stasjon fan it Tokaido en binne toeristyske hotels en heech-opkomst appartemint, mei sicht op de brêge dy't giet, oerspant oer it diel fan de mar en de see binne ferbûn, as jo sjogge nei it westen, en de westkust fan 'e stêd fan Lake strjitten,

Explain to me who this jap is?
Did he come from 2chan?
Was he bullied out or something?

True history

China dominating East Turkistan republic

youtube.com/v/Bz_FglX9Rp0

Resultaat fan repeating ferskate fallen en opstean, lang om let, wurket yn ien fan de inkele batterijen, mei hjoeddeistige ferbrûk mei de minimale circuit (in circuit bestiet út fjild effekt transistors), in horloazje beweging it oantal pols hjoeddeistige

tapast oan de pols motor, wy berikt ús doel yn 'e wenstige ien-helte.
It praten fan kuierjen, benammen yn it útoefenjen fan

Ashikoshi, troch schudden 'e earm, trouwens, mar ik tink dat in soad minsken tinke is ek yn' e earms en boppeste lichem fan 'e beweging, yn myn gefal, beheinde ta Ashikoshi en boppeste lichem beweging net, nekke en each, ear en noas, is in hiele lichem beweging fan sels it brein.

Ik, kin sjen oer dêr, of sjoch op my, of watching 'e fiere, en watch buert, altyd, efkes by de ferskate

rjochtings, wylst kearde en ferskate tinzen, en binne rinne soargeleaze, lykweardich as ik Shorty is, krekt sjoch op de foarkant, ferpleats de koarte skonk nei it drokke-up as

"Chokomaka", mar it kin gean krige my, foar my is in noflik oer in oere, hoe't it ferskil tusken in kuier en rinnen Ik tink.

Bygelyks, sil rûn as jo rinne per oere 5km sels twa oeren, sil rûn 15km As jo rinne trije oeren, yn 'e tuskentiid, te harkjen te hearren in substansjeel tal fan dingen,

it betsjut dat kearde en ferskate tinzen, lichem en dat sil ferfarskjen de holle.
Yn de simmer fan ier yn 'e sinne opgong iere simmer, Bridge

True history

The United Kingdom colonized North America, the Pacific, Asia and Africa.

British Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Empire