Why do people from that part of the world suck so hard at sports?

Why do people from that part of the world suck so hard at sports?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthland.time.com/2011/04/25/why-the-happiest-states-have-the-highest-suicide-rates/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_Olympic_Games_medal_table
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/04/finland-tops-podium-for-most-olympic-medals-won-per-capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They don't.

/thread

Name 1 (one) spot where they are decent, I'm not even asking for elite-tier

Sports as in team sports that involve a ball, real sports

Ridiculously low birthrates, hence why countries like Sweden and Norway are accepting so many refugees. Iceland hasn't, and they have a population smaller than Pittsburgh and young people need an app to make sure the person they're dating isn't actually a relative.

Make no mistake, though. Birthrates are plummeting worldwide. In 10 years, we're all going to be begging for educated immigrants to come to our countries

They are pretty good at winter sports, OP is a faget

Finland is great at the Olympics

Any sport involving snow.

>implying a nigger like you even knows what snow is

I said sports, not pastimes like skiing

I've been kinda wanting to take a trip to Argentina some time. I like beef, Patagonia looks gorgeous, I heard Buenos Aires is kinda like Europe only cheaper, and Evita is a tolerable ALW musical

Nice blog fucknugget

>Evita is a tolerable ALW musical
wot

Iceland is good at eliminating England.

rekt

Retarded 4shit memes aside, why are suicide rates and depression so common in Northern Europe?
Considering their high quality of life I refuse to believe the gloomy climate has that much effect on people

It's only in the Baltics and Finland

They have grey sky 90% of the year, cold as fuck, too next to Russia, too much alcohol

You have no idea how much the weather makes a difference. when it gets -40 and snow is up to your thighs you wanna kill yourself too. It's unbearable

Scandinavian countries and Washington state area which is dark and rainy year round have a lot of depression and all that

Never experienced that kind of snow or gloom but I feel that way when it's 98 out and humid as fuck

It's clearly a case of it's not all as perfect as it seems from the outside.

healthland.time.com/2011/04/25/why-the-happiest-states-have-the-highest-suicide-rates/

Probably higher expectations, more pressure, coldness in interpersonal relationships and so on.
Since everyone seems so successful, if you don't conform you feel depressed and this gets probably gets swept under the carpet to keep that facade of perfect fake happiness.

Not to mention you only see the sun 9 hours a day if lucky

there is a lot of lonliness here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_Olympic_Games_medal_table

Those are the kind of environments where you find out your neighbour who seems such a great guy is a pedo or serial killer.

> ball sports

Who gives a shit about your pointless little games?

Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals are horribly overrated. Evita is one of the less-bad ones. Below Les Miserables or Phantom of the Opera, but better than Joseph, Jesus Christ Superstar, or Cats

football, floorball, bandy, handball, table tennis, golf, tennis

Fucking fantastic at hockey, you colossal faggot.

They are good at hockey.
Name a contact sport (since we are being arbitrary in requirements here) that Argentina is.
To you ball sports (and let's face it you just mean soccer) is the most serious of sports. To me it's a pussy sport and i only consider contact sports.
So finland and sweden and a lesser extent norway are better at the sports that matter than Argentina by a long shit.
U.k. Isn't terrible at rugby either.

the only sport argentina is good at is getting their shit fucked by england

If Nordic countries had the same population than say England we would be dominating almost every sport. Most medals per capita brah.

because autism

hockey is not a sport, /asp/erger posters

Too white for you?

The lack of sun (super long nights) during winters is apparently harsh on people

>american education

who cares about medals lmao

No one is going to be begging for anything except cucks like you

Rugby, duh.

He sad educated immigrants, not savage monkeys from third world shitholes.

Iceland has more World's Strongest Man titles than any other nation, and there have been 3 Finnish, a Swedish and a Norwegian title as well.

There isn't a difference

IIRC the skandi countries are some of the least sociable in the western world

so you get loads of lonely people offing themselves

>110 IQ Koreans with a Master's degree
>75 IQ Africans who can't even read and write in their own language
>no difference

We have like 4-5 hours of sun like 50 miles north from middle the of sweden. So yea... People dont really get how fucking depressing it is, especially if you already are a sad fuker

>Earth is overpopulated as fuck
>complaining about low birth rates
fucking retarded. The world would be much better place if every country had the population density of Finland. Maybe the humanity wouldn't die in 100 years.

110 IQ Koreans don't need to leave Korea

Birthrates are pummeling user, there are as many children being born per year now as in 1990, even though there were way fewer people then.

It's gonna get better, it's gonna get better...

because just 100 years ago they were potato farmers stuggling to make huts out of hay and using deer skin to warm themselves

>because just 100 years ago they were potato farmers
correct
>stuggling to make huts out of hay
wooden houses

Stop memeing and check your facts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

"Winter depression" is a term used very often in Norway atleast, you literally become depressed when it's dark outside and during winter there's just a few hours of sunlight and because of that the brain doesn't produce chemicals which make you happy. It's common to use anti-depressants during winter, and I've done it too.

Go pretend to be white elsewhere.

>why are suicide rates and depression so common in Northern Europe?

Summers that are too damn hot and sun doesn't set. Drives everyone insane. Winters are just fine.

Bravo Finland!

>the Bahamas have a lower population than Cleveland, OH

Jesus fucking Christ

I always knew we were nordic

They're literally the greatest per capita Olympic athletes, dumbfuck.
Sorry they don't have some 5'5" manlet dive grass player tho

maybe you are just memeing, but in case you didn't know nordic nations have some of the best birth rates in Europe.

the reason the population numbers are low is because we don't have that much fertile land for example.
only 3% of Norway is agricultural land and most of the country is just rocks and mountain, you can't sustain a mega population here

ignorant murrifats..

Finland is good at hockey and F1. Sweden and Denmark are decent at football. Denmark is great at handball. Norway is GOAT at winter olympics. Iceland knocked out England, the Netherland and Austria for the Euro 2016. They also have a combined population of 25 million (bit more than half of Argentina)

I always feel mildly depressed during winter time and I live in Serbia where the winters aren't even that bad. Fuck lack of sun man.

>Finland is good at hockey
what did he mean by this??

Frampton and Murray are doing quite well desu

I had one in my class.

Oh.
When did good start to mean
"marginally okay?"

DAYM

Hockey

They are coming to the US en masse

nigga where the fuck do you think Argentina is.

Uhh Uruguay?? Pls respond why you aren't representing the white race?
Yeah, suicide rates have come waaay down in Finland since our big depression in the start of the 90's, and the suicide rate has gone down every year.
Oh Sven, you are always so funny :3

Feels so good to live in a Nordic country, maybe living in the USA might be a close second option for this.

What is this guy's name? I saw some video where he was discussing African kids with big bellies and skinny arms and that they have too much food and not enough work

I'll allow it, Budapest is great

kek

ya its brutal waking up to work when its still dark out, go to your car in -40c, your face fucking hurts, go sit inside all day and then come home as the sun is going down

I wouldn't say I get depressed but I am noticeably less energetic in the winter.

UK is actually dominating world boxing right now. Ill give them that.

Which sports is Argentina competent in?

Finland is first by olympic medals per capita and Estonia comes close second.

theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/04/finland-tops-podium-for-most-olympic-medals-won-per-capita

rochas

Silver mining

>finland is good at the olympics
nice meme

>Sports as in team sports that involve a ball, real sports

Pleb detected

It's crazy but a comfy sunny day does make me feel happier, and I say that as someone who always liked gloomy cloudy days that made me feel melancholy
I suppose I should appreciate the weather here more

Poo... In... Bin...

beach volleyball