Say hello to mechanically separated chicken...

Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It’s what all fast-food chicken is made from—things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.

Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve—bones, eyes, guts, and all. it comes out looking like this.

There’s more: because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

But, hey, at least it tastes good, right?

High five, America!

Thats tubbycustard you dumb dispy ass motherfucker

That's a screenshot from the fucking Teletubbies dipshit

So what faggot. I used to haul wendy's "fresh" never frozen 50 degree magget infested rotting carcusses.

Dont eat processed shit.

that fuckin tubby custard

We get it, you're vegan. Ok.

Lmao I like how 50% of this threads posters recognize OP's image from the telletubbies. Genuine certified autists ahahah

That, or...ya know...we've seen it here before, like a lot. Lurk moar, faggot.

Too much tubby custard op

You more of a bitch than a bitch

Genuine certified newfriend ahahah

New fag old bait
>yawnage unbareable
>SAGE

ahahah

That's funny, I've been around since 2008 and I've never seen this or at least not enough to pay attention to. But keep defending yourselves it's funny watching u squirm.

I have never seen the teletubbies but i know that its from there as this is the millionth identical thread.

Man lurk moar. This same thread has been done to death

That's pretty dope tbh.
Like liquid chicken and nothing of the chicken is wasted.

I think I'll get some right now.

>been here for 8 years
>proceeds to call people autists
keep defending yourselves it's funny watching u squirm.

Sounds like a waste of feathers tome

At least I don't watch shows made for 1 year olds. Shit 8 years ago u were probably still in diapers watching sesame street

btw I got dubs 3 posts in a row so u manchildren can suck my fat cock and pretend it's ur mom's tit!

This only happens in le America.

Le fools! xD

~Neil le memé

You didn't watch tellytubbies as a kid?

>Tubby Custard
>Thinking oldfags wouldn't notice
>Thinking anyone wouldn't notice
>This fucking pasta
>This fucking pleb

>le epic processed fast food is accualy teletubby food maymay