animalnewyork.com/2013/breaking-news-from-russia-this-pigeon-is-wearing-a-hat/
youtube.com/watch?v=nnv7q_GZE58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/thread

get your ugly nigger-bird outta here faggot

don't be so mean dude..

my vote goes to owl

They're shit tier.
Shit everywhere, tons of diseases, can't even touch them safely.

but pigon

pigeon is disgusting flying rat

Pelican master race.

just like your mom

pigeon is taking a shit in that piece of shits mouth

baby owls are best bird

pigeon master race

Look up the definition of best, then refer to the image.

hawk and owl normies

I want myself a crow bro

Incorrect. Owls are for little girls

Not a chance, good eating though like all dove.

Pigeons are
A) smartest
B) most adaptable
C) technically a dove

Pigeons are fucking retarded, Raven is the best.

Pelican eat pigeon for snacks. Pelican superior.

Also; pigeon english. Name is no joke, but pigeon are.

Drruuuh

Their shit don't stink, literally.

It does when there's enough of it.

animalnewyork.com/2013/breaking-news-from-russia-this-pigeon-is-wearing-a-hat/

Through the immensity of time, space, but most of all, human boredom, there came a beacon of genius and it lit the darkness of our sad, depressing world. A bright, fresh mind from Petrozadovsk, Russia.

This is the final frontier of comedy. This is the point in history of humankind where it all begins anew.

A common bird. A common headwear accessory. But quite an uncommon combination of those two. Merging together, creating the most awe-inspiring and hilarious example of our capability to face this planet.

This feathered critter has no idea about the impact that this event will have on its life. A true pioneer that set sail for an amazing journey that will, most probably, last its entire life. We can only imagine how its avant-garde head garment, while protecting the pigeon from hazards and harsh climate of urban Karelia, will also render it the perfect potential mate. In other words, ladies and gentlemen, we're looking at the founder of a new dynasty. A dynasty that shall rule all there is, all there has been and all there will ever be in bird kingdom.

We don't exactly know how the event that will inspire future generations came to be. Perhaps our anonymous hero was just like you and me in some aspects.

Who are you, you magnificent bastard? What quantum fluctuation in your brain sparked this breakthrough in comedy? Reveal yourself. For all that is holy, reveal yourself.

And when you do, you will lead our offspring to the land of unknown. To the land where our avian brothers are free to explore the vast universe of headwear fashion.

Godspeed, whoever you are.

ahahaha there's a YT vid, i'm literally fucking dying

youtube.com/watch?v=nnv7q_GZE58