He "listens" to music passively while doing other things instead of focusing 100% on the music and breathing

>he "listens" to music passively while doing other things instead of focusing 100% on the music and breathing

That's very autistic

>He breathes while listening to music
Holy fucking shit dude can you be more of a pleb?

i listen to music while i masturbate and usually i try to hold off cumming until the last song ends

it makes it really easy to rate an album based on how powerful of an orgasm i had and whether or not i got soft during any of the songs

anyone else do this?

>mfw i listen to music while shitposting on Sup Forums
Am i patrician guys?

>He lives while listening to music
Could you even be more of a pleb?

what about dancing is that ok

I do other things passively while listening to music actively.

>then he goes on Sup Forums and discusses the album he "listened" to like a total pseud

That's actually really patrician

Respect

>he exist on the physical plane while listening to music
Plebs literally don't know how to attain existence on the astral plane, it's disgusting.

I know you're memeing but I'm actually gonna try this.

I genuinely do that sometimes, works pretty well to be honest

Either read along with the lyrics or the sheet music or, at the very least, watch a spectrogram.

>"listening" to music

I play solitaire when I listen to music.
>tfw literally addicted to solitaire
>play for hours on end every day alone in my room, with or without music
>get frustrated in my head when my parents knock on my door and make me leave the computer
I'm such a waste. Just put me down. It's been like this for years and years. God it must have started around 11 or 12, and I'm 20 now. Just sitting on the computer wasting time. I barely pay attention to trash like imageboards anymore because my brain is too fucking rotted. All I have is wasting time. Please knife me in the throat I don't even deserve a painless death. I am so ashamed. The worst part is that music is probably my second biggest hobby after solitaire, I've got a good 400-500gb downloaded but I barely listen to any of it. When I do listen to music it's just the same shit over and over so I can just think even less and just choke my brain through a tube back in time to think about myself and my life in endless loops. It's so pathetic. My taste is so retarded and unrefined. I'm not even a person. I hardly even exist. It's all pointless. So pointless. So worthless. I'm ashamed of it all.

Get out and try to meet people bro. Start fresh, right now

this is why i like techno, because it's so simple you don't need your full attention to listen to the music.

gonna try doing this while listening to loveless

people enjoy music in different ways :)
some genres require more attention than others :P

>music

>