Friendly reminder that circumcision:

Friendly reminder that circumcision:

>is the reason sex is 'overrated' and not mind blowing
>is the reason some guys can't get off to blowjobs
>is the reason some guys can't cum from sex
>is the reason for premature ejaculation
>is the reason for your downward curving banana dick

"Deathgrip" is a meme perpetuated by cutfags in a an 'attempt' to explain why their dick doesn't feel much, when the simple truth is because they're just cut.

Fuckin feminist scum. Kill em' all.

Itt: salty uncutfag tries to justify his premature ejaculation with an inaccurate diagram

Uncut fag detected
Stay mad with your gross dick

how the fuck can you even jack off properly if you cant move any skin up and down your tip?

>implying there is a proper way

This

>is the reason sex is 'overrated' and not mind blowing
No it's because you should focus on other things as well. Sex is great but it shouldn't be top on your priority unless you're a permavirgin.
>is the reason some guys can't get off to blowjobs
Are you retarded? That's the smallest minority, most people can't cum from sex and get off to blowjobs.
>is the reason some guys can't cum from sex
That's not true, mental state is the #1 reason.
>is the reason for premature ejaculation
So wait are we sensitive or not? Countering your main point with this one bud.
>is the reason for your downward curving banana dick
Lmao my dick curves up and I am cut. Most of my friends who are also cut eitehr have a neutral stance or shifts up too.

I normally don't reply on penile stimulation in bed (every area can be an erogenous zone) but when I do, I still get really nice orgasms. Generally they're about 30-50 seconds.

I think I still have more foreskin than most circumsizees though, so whatevs. The point is, sex isn't ruined if you're circumsized.

>most people can't cum from sex
thank god your kind is extinct now

Condoms suck dude. And there is no way I am snipping my balls.

cutfags are so stupid, jesus christ.

they don't realize that uncut fags can become cutfags if they want to. but cutfags can't go back to uncut.
that's why they feel so remorseful and sad about their mutilated dick.
i'm glad i'm uncut and i enjoy sex a lot more than those freaks with destroyed cocks

nice b8 m8

ITT: Cutfags who are in denial about what was taken from them and can't look at facts

>downward curving banana dick
How did you know you fucking psychic bitch

Pro tip: I own my own homemade tlc tugger. Working on at least covering my glans.

this

I did my research. I'm cut but think of circumcision as genital mutilation without an emergency medical reason to have it done.

What are you talking about goyp sex is better with circumsizion stop lying.

>So wait are we sensitive or not? Countering your main point with this one bud.

>retarded cutfag detected

Foreskin makes sex feel good from the first thrust to the last. In order for you cutfags to cum, you have to pump like a goddamn jackhammer and when you DO cum, it's almost instant because you go from 0~>Orgasm in a matter of seconds. Intactfags can control their orgasm a lot better because it's a gradual buildup of pleasure.

Based on your ignorance, please see and get some knowledge

Uncut guys probably tend to last longer cause their foreskin covers their cockhead on the outstroke. Works pretty beautifully. But its ok cut user you can still restore youre foreskin. Probably one of the best things you can do for yourself.

You should be angry about being mutilated as a baby and thinking its normal lol

> tfw people are actually arguing over foreskins

Yeah fapping is a hassle for cutfags, I feel sorry for them

Stay mad cutfag

>no way I am snip
don't be a dumbass