My wife is an alcohol

My wife is an alcohol
im at my last nerve
have kid and work 2 jobs
this twat drinks all our $ away and is just a general ass
wut do

I'm assuming you've already tried domestic violence, right?

Go back to grammar school

>an alcohol

oh god please not this again

>My wife is an alcohol

Ditch the bitch.

I am a beer

thats what im about to do,but i would have to pay bull shit child suport

Al user

yes

In case not trolling, former alcohol.
Get her medical help, it can be really hard to stop without without medication, I had seizures. Be prepared for a long fight, including fuck ups and slips. Remember, the end result is worth it, she can stop, you can get your wife back.

Prove to the court that she is an alcoholic, can't keep a steady job, so she is unfit to raise a child.

Give her two options:
-quit
or
-divorce

Start drinking all the time yourself and let her see how fast the money stops. Tell her you'll return to work when she does.

thank you. i have tried to covence her to go get help. staged intervintion ect. yesterday she stole the last $20 in my wallet bought,and killed a 750ml in an hour

then leave her

Watch her fuck other guys, always makes me feel better

You a Steelers fan bro?

>poor niggers

i drink but nothing like that i cant. my gut cant stand hard liquor

not in the least

Rat poison in her drink

Sounds like she's already cucked you. Face it, you've lost. That bitch has it made!

This, OP. 30-year sober Alcohol here. Go to a few meetings with an open mind and see what you think. There are a ton of people with direct experience that know how to get to a better place regardless of what she does or whether you stay together. Kid has to be protected no matter what.

well if i split she isnt getting much of anything. so i guess no loss there

This

i agree the kid is one of the main reasons im looking to go. she ignores the kid unless she cant get somthing out of being with her i.e attention ect

It's easy, you put ricin in her alcohol and she dies.

Or you can go hardcore and brainwash her to never drink again and to be an obedient house slave. You'll need a will of iron and some bindings, probably want to leave your kid with your parents for a few weeks or something, tell them it's so you can be with her while she's in "rehab". Remember that if this doesn't work you're going to need to kill her so don't leave any physical abuse signs on her body. If you do need to kill her then just force her to drink enough alcohol to kill her. She's an alcohol so nobody would even blink.

may try the brain washing... ill try anything b4 spliting but im damn close

my (ex, sort of)GF of 8 years is an alcohol. Her mother died when she was 11, her father is also an alcohol. Her entier familiy hates her, my family hates her, everyone hates her. She has ADHD and end up in shitty, dangerous situations every week. I have spent the last 3 years worrying about/taking care of her. I am paying for her apartment, i come to her when she is lost, i pick her up at the police station, i fucking drive her to the ER when she has been raped....
This summer i went on a 3 week vacation for the first time in years. She told me she was ok with it, but 2 days in to the vaction she started drinking an calling me, telling me how i abandoned her when she needed it the most. One nigth the police called and told me she got raped.

Everyone tells me to just let her go and tell her to fuck off, but she seriously has no one else in her life....i dont love her anymore, i just feel bad for her. The main reason i try to get her sober now is because i know i cant live before she is ok. I seriously want to kill myself because of this.

wow pretty much how i feel about her sorry user. its a shitty place to find yourself

It's honestly fairly easy, you just need something she's addicted to, in this case alcohol, and then you replace that addiction with a different one, loving and serving you. They might seem like entirely different things but there's really only one drug that matters and that's dopamine.

This is done through deprivation, subliminals, and programming. At all times during the process when you aren't directly programming her she should be in complete darkness. I would try to get enough recordings of her voice beforehand (as sober as possible) that you can piece together phrases like "Sex with (your name) is better than alcohol" and play them at barely audible levels from multiple locations in your darkroom. When you enter the room you can either turn these off or leave them going, I would recommend not turning the lights on but rather illuminating your face alone with some kind of dim lighting so she'll strain to see you. This creates the psychological illusion of need, eventually from the subliminals and deprivation she'll crave every second of your presence. Depending on the subject I've had it take between 3 and 6 days, but rarely longer.

I would also say that a hitachi magic wand or other high-end vibrator (a sybian would also be good) is a must as you can use it to reinforce her "good" behavior while using something like a taser on low or a shock collar (extra degrading) to punish "bad" behavior. Humans believe they're more than animals but they can be trained just as easily.

I understand how you feel, but she made her choices and you need to understand that her worst addiction right now isn't alcohol. It's you. She needs you because you're the last good person who actually cares about her.

You have two choices, force her to sobriety and own her life forever, or leave and never look back for if you do you may never escape the hell in which you currently live.

thanks user. i will have to look in to this

damn.. thats a good way of looking at it

look know this is probably b8
but on the off chance it isn't
what this user said
look if you really care about her, i mean she is the mother of your kids, then try to help her, she drinks because she is suffering internally and she is trying to fill a void, or cope. help her
if you have honestly tried, and have invested most of your life into helping her and making her understand and doing your best to help fill that void and help her cope with whatever it is causing it, well then there's no hope
divorce the bitch sorry but sometimes people just don't want to change, doesn't mean you need to let them drag you down with them, doesn't mean you never loved them etc, just means you can no longer love the person they have become.
do what you can to help her if you care though OP anything other than that, well then hope you have a prenup

>or leave and never look back for if you do you may never escape the hell in which you currently live.

OP do this right now. You can't save someone who doesn't want saving.

No problem. Alcoholism is one of the worst diseases around, I find it's best treated with the firm application of a sex addiction coupled with a fierce need for approval from a single strong figure.

My pet theory is that this is because addiction is simply the replacement of a child's need for their parent's love and affection.

i truly have tried. i still care.. i dont love who she has become tho. i cant sleep anymore because of finances stress over her health and our child

even a shitty attorney would win custody for you.

holy shit user. that could be very true

You can also be covert about it, but that's going to be insanely difficult with a kid around.

When you're done though you should go to every liquor store in the county and give them a picture of her and your number and ask that if she ever buys from them that you be called, not that they stop her, they won't do that, but just that they call you.

actually after reading this
user makes a great point
turn her into your house fuck slave if she aint going to do anything else
she is drunk most of the time anyway by the sounds of it, should be easy to train her since inhibitions are permanently lowered.
Start the slave training, shove your dick in her mouth and poor her favorite alcohol on it. Shove a liqour soaked tampon/etc up her ass with a plug and fuck her till she's drooling. get creative with it, start hiding the liqour/money and make sure she knows the only way she is getting a drink is by pleasing the D. watch her fuck you like crazy to get a drink. mentally train her to associate liquor with sucking your dick...

This. This is the more covert way of training them, but with a kid around it's difficult at best.

Seriously, if OP can leave his kid with someone for a few weeks that'd be best. You can still visit the kid without the mother, just don't let the two interact until her training is complete.

im thinking of doing the recording while she sleeps and while shes entering black out stage.she gets stupid horny anyway after a drink or 3 i think you guys are on to somthing. much love Sup Forums

i can probably get it set up so her parents will watch the kid for about a week

I should note that with this method you'll want to get her hooked (on phonics) on both your dick and liquor at the same time, then slowly wean her off of liquor while keeping your dick game strong until she's either completely off the sauce or she's down to a single drink a day/week. There will come a point where she'll crave your cock more than booze and that's when you've won, but even if she acts like a slave you still need to keep on it. The training is going to last years, but the initial training should only take a few weeks at most.

You'll need 2-3 weeks, because once she's broken you need to rebuild her in your own image. As long as normies don't find out what you're doing/did nobody is going to say anything except "wow, she's had such a great turnaround, we're so proud of her."

and everybody wins. this will be my action. i may start a thread tonight as the training starts.

it will renew your love for her
you will feel like you can't wait to get home and see her again
to beat that drunk bitch with yer dick and turn her into your whore
and she will love every minute of it as long as you do it right
ease her into it, use that liquor addiction as the key, make her dependent on the D to keep her liquor habits fed...make sure you have her wake you up every morning by sucking you off so you can leave a bottle for her while you are gone. otherwise she may just wonder off and suck some strange to feed that habit while your gone instead

probably will be sorcing ideas and document our process

see i'm just a heartless prick who would say fuck her at this point. keep her on the liquor, she can have what she wants, and you can have a new use for your wife..hell once you have her trained who cares, bring in another woman, one who isnt drunk and good around your kids around. have her help you have fun with your slave. she can be just a drunk fucktoy while you move on to bigger and better things.

Guy at work had same problem, he convinced his wife to hang her self while he was out of state. He did it over the phone not text cause the LEO'S checked his text now he better off

not a bad idea either
pic related what im working with

any one be interested in more of her as i start to break her will?

I'm more interested on your progress, her physicality is a moot point. If you would be so kind as to keep an anonymous log of your daily progress it would help me immensely as so far I only have my own experiences to draw from in regards to perfecting my method.

i will try and post here multiple times a day and keep it up to date

Please use a searchable keyword so I can find your threads this evening or whenever you post them. Something fairly unique so it's unlikely that other posters will use it.

ill use somthing to the idea of training progress.

training the drunk probably

Could you post full body pics so I can fap to the idea of this happening to her?

tonight ill be posting her full body and more progress im not with her now .

buy her a nigger.

two options OP
>kill
>divorce

get her in therapy

hope you have insurance

quit jobs, start drinking

OP
that hair bro
first step
make her shave

how is her ass so hairy?

New friends

Easy solution, giver her what she wants. Eventually she will not be around to take anymore.

rub her on your arm

lotta newfags in this bait thread

what do you mean?

no bait here i think u the newfag

just because OP used an alcohol to describe his wife doesn't automatically make it b8
just makes him a Sup Forumstard

whether it's b8 or not
good bread is good

You, sir, are and idiot =|

>Get her so drunk she passes out.
>Wait till 2-3 am.
>Take all her clothes off.
>Take her, the nearly empty bottle of whatever she's drunk on and her clothes and go for a drive.
>Find a place that is fairly active during the day and free of cameras.
>Dump her with the bottle (wipe your prints off.)
>Toss her panties a few feet away.
>Drive around in no particular pattern, throw her bra out, drive some more, tossing out her clothing in random places.
>Go home, go to bed, wake up as normal, etc.
>When the police come or call, tell them you want a restraining order & file for divorce.
>Get full custody because she's a drunk that strips in public and blacks out in the middle of town and is obviously mentally unfit to care for children.
>Celebrate.

Poison the alcohol.
Fuck the corpse.

if my brain washing wont work.. that will

buying the liquor now for phase one

now if if his DRIVER was an alcohol, it would be dfferent.

Whatever you do don't hit her!
>Your ass will go underneath the jail, and you'll never see your kids again…

REHAB REHAB REHAB

im not that retarted