Ask me anything

>inb4 mental illness thread

is that a plague doctor tattoo?

What music do you listen to?

Do you like sucking cocks?

You're a mental retard

I wish haha its just a girl with a bullet wound to her head

Stop posting this you sub-human faggot

Do you actually think you can change your gender, or have you accepted that you where born with a certain gender, and thats final, and all you can do is try and become more like the other gender, even tho you never can really be of that gender?

Why you look like you are on drugs.
I mean like hard drugs no "shrink my wiener" drugs

Pretty much anything but i love the pixies and bowie

I actually thoroughly enjoy it. I liked it before i started hormones but after started them i just wanted it more and more

How do you feel about target changing the bathrooms to allow people like you to go in?

Im an aus fag and all of our disabled toilets are labeled "unisex" so i generally just use those

I agree with it. I mean, I kinda think they should've done it a while ago. We're different. People should change a little to allow us to be thatway.

you got a tumblr or insta?

34.1% of "trans" end up auto-snuffing. So what's the delay? When do you pull the ripcord and end your freakozoidal existence?

why do you have such shitty tattoos? do you know, young man, that you'll have those cheap inks for life, even when transgenders usually kill themselves at early age?

What's wrong with your jaw? Also, was that choker drawn on?

post nudes plox

Is your dick working ? What kind of job are you going to do if it's not working ?

same guy here, irishfag livin in melb, whereabouts you from?

Its just the angles and no the choker isnt drawn on im far to lazy for that.

Would you shit in a dudes mouth if he asked you to ?

>bump

Get naked and send us some pictures or GTFO.

Show us the nudz

You're not a man, you're not a woman
You're a monster

OMG it's sooooo cute when a trans is faaar too lazy to do things XD

Show penis / tits now

why are you such a fucking retard?

>MENTAL
>ILLNESS
>THREAD
>HERE
>Sup ForumsROTHERS

you look like a man, oh wait, thats because you are a man.

Correction: You fixed your shin to look more feminine to cope with the fact that its one of the aspects you will never be able to change despite how many pills you take.

Is that Hila from h3h3productions?

That trap is so disciplined. Not a single bit of movement from their cock

Nudes?

Are you from the U.S.?

Also, for rolling dubs, I request another fottergraph.

I wish you all the best in life, I mean that. But you should be aware you will never be a woman.

is it true you had your rib removed so you could suck your own dick?

Serious question, have you ever felt suicidal?
Also over 50% of people who go through with sexual reassignment surgery say that they regret it. What are your thoughts on that?

How do I get hormones, newfag wanting to trap soon here

Kys

BuahhahHahaha disabled toilets for the transgenser

Where did you get 50% from? It's roughly 20%? I know loads of trans people through the internet and I've never met anyone who's wanted to change back - I'm transgender and honestly my biggest fear is regretting getting SRS one day, but more scared of never trying bc I'm a pussy without one