I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss...

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door.

battletoads

Me, Nigga

My mom and dad gave me these as a gift a long time ago, I'd like to see what I can get for them.

Infinate kek i rmember that thread

What would give me for one used sock

so much this xD

Listen, here's the deal. I'm going to have to carry it in inventory, and I have to find a buyer for it. In taking all the risk of the sock.

I'll give you .0000099 cents, cash, and that's the best I can do.

(Awkward stare with weired facial expression)

I'd like to return this triforce... it's defective!

▲▲

what can i get for it?

Me: i got a shroud or turin.
Rick: i got 3 of these sitting around the shop that arent selling now. and it is used by a dirty jew. hows $20
Me being interviewed after being raped: i really wanted more but a did buy a nice dinner with that 20.

Hey Rick.

I'd like to sell my trio of antique blasting cap crimper tools. Being that your shop is in Las Vegas and the city and state's history with explosives and nuclear testing, these are a "must have" for your shop.

I'm asking $900.00 for the set...

 ▲
▲▲

What was he arrested for?

╫▲
▲▲

Im sorry man, i dont know enough about it, im thinking like $1.5, and im taking all the risk here. do you mind if i call a friend?

Sure go ahead!

3 guesses and the first 2 dont count

What the fuck is on his dick?

Best I can do is $20

do you have battletoads tho

Glad ya didn't ask bout stains, my lowest price is $3.50

Drugs, but on a warrant for rape

Usually it would sell for $500 but best I can do is $3

What the hell is with people involved in TV?

Oldfag (expert on triforce): wow these are really interesting they were really common in .......
15 min later

Wow, look at this they were made by a newfag, totally worthless

Look Rick, these are fucking antiques... I've seen them go as high $400.00 a piece on line.

Would you go $600.00???

Le battle toad meme XDXD
Found out about it on top 10 Sup Forums memez u guiz r MADMEN hehe

Is it possible that I could get $250 maybe?

Corn on the cob

hey rick I'm willing to sell an alcohol, I got from my great great grandfather and he said bottles form this year get sold for $1000+
I looked it up on the internet and people were selling for as much as 5k so I wanted to get atleast 4500 for this

toppest of keks good sir

I'll go up $30 but that's it

Listen, let me get my good buddy old fag up here to take a look, but I'll buy it off you for $10

Alright... 30 bucks. You've got a deal

(I'm a little disappointed in the price but I'm going to use this 30 dollars to buy my wife a nice ebony butt-plug for her birthday.)

249?

how much for a failed queen of Sup Forums?

About 4 top keks? That's as much as I'm willing to go

got these from sonic 2 days ago, i want atleast $450 for them.

OH SHIT, THAT IS A 1 OF A KIND, $500?

3 top keks and we have a deal

yea, i'm also willing to sell the shirt i had in the backround for like, $666

Hey rick, i have a 350 year old japanese wakizashi in excellent condition and signed.
My friend told me they are worth 50 bajillion dollars, but i'm willing to compromise a bit

How much for this lame meme

4, or no deal. I can't go any higher

>rick, you got any battletoads?

I can't even find a buyer for that, I'll buy it for free

I'm a little scared to offer, cuz I don't have any paperwork for it, so I'm gonna call a good friend of mine who knows

do you have a screencap of the thread? i haven't seen it before

newfag

Deal "shakes the shit out of your hand, then bolts out of the shop laughing"

This is probably the creepiest thing I've seen on here, and I was already a little concerned before I read that those are actually children's teeth. I guess this is something a very deranged serial would do with his trophies.

oldfag

12 guage primer or gtfo user...

>that thread
>implying that there wasnt many battletoads threads
>newfag

Hey Rick, how much you buying lead dicks for these days? Paperweights. Big ones average 14oz. And the little are about 4oz.

How much do you want for them?

5 bucks for the big ones, 3 bucks for the littleones. Possible trades accepted. Nearly unlimited supply. Shipping we will split or I can deliver?

I'd like to think i'm the foremest expert on lead dicks, bit i kbow it's a conflict of interest so... also, you got battletaods or nah?

I don't think I can do the original price, but I will give you a Kek a piece

>battletoads
The phone call is hilarious when he proper loses his shit

Fair enough, omw with a 42,000 pound load. Better start keking niggah

Hey Rick!
I'm willing to sell this rubber duck. It belonged to Snoop Dogg when he was in high school. You can tell its was his because it still smells like weed.
I was hoping to get something around 2000$ for it

Do you have the papers/documents to confirm pls?