Wtf was this? easily Tarantinos most bland

agreed

Turbo pleb detected

its his best but okay u have ur opinion

It's the most mature and reserved film he has ever made, and easily his best work.

Epic contrarian meme

agreed

this.

>I.B.
>Pulp
>R. Dogs
>Django
>8
>kills bills
>jackie

it's his best because it's the only one where he actually restrained his sperglords urges. also it's looks and sounds great and all the actors deliver

jackie brown being bad is Sup Forums meme you goose. it's literally the last movie he made that wasn't riddled with weeaboo and grindhouse shit. I can see why /capeshit/ would hate it

> most bland

> has the greatest chatacter dynamic of all tarantino films

yea not enough ninjas, black gangster being raped, anime scenes or quirky 1 minute cameos by Tarantino or some comedian

FUCK it wasnt even about revenge and it didnt end with everyone getting shot

do you mean de Niro and jackson? or de Niro and fonda? or Grier and forster?

The ending is shit thou

I mean grier and forester. They are complete opposites and have to reconcile their differences every step of the way. All the while the build a respect for each other that they didn't have in the beginning. You see two broad chatacter arcs you don't see in any other tarantino film

yeah it was great. de Niro and fonda were hilarious too. it's my favorite cucktino tbphwy

Its decent. Odell is the highlight and Sam Jacksons best character imo.

I thought it was a complete snoozefest with bland, uninteresting characters.

It's one of his best because the characters feel vaguely real.

Understandably, the typical fedora/video gamer just wants to see cartoon characters like Hans Landa and Aldo Raine being quirky and making EPIC one-liners (That's a bingo!! XD), but people who aren't manchildren prefer some realism.

Jackie Brown has the best OST of all his movies.

It's funny because Landa shits over any character in this movie.
>featuring sam jackson as himself

It's literally the same character he plays in Pulp Fiction and a million other movies. Try watching Unbreakable.

>implying Kill Bill isn't easily one of his best

I didn't really like it at all. Is Death Proof better or worse? it's the last one I need to watch in the TCU (Tarantino Cinematic Universe)

it's actually the consensus in Sup Forums that it is his best movie

right, if you're a video-game playing manchild, Landa is simply EPIC, just epic! And Schultz is so quirky and playful, right XXD!?

To use your fedora terms, Jackie Brown and Max Cherry's relationship "shits all over" any of the epic dialogue and cartoon violence in video-game cartoons like IB and DU, as does the subdued, lethal cool of Odell, and the soundtrack.

This.

Death Proof is super good.

>Jackie Brown and Max Cherry's relationship
I can't believe you think this garbage is deep. My favourite part was when Jackie outsmarted everyone and the cops believed her entire story about the changing rooms. Great writing there.

>t. embryo

Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Jackie Brown
Kill Bill 1
Inglorious Basterds
Hateful 8
Kill Bill 2
Django
Death Proof

Death Proof is one of his best movies

RD
KIll Bills
Pulp
I.B.
Django
Jackie

I didn't say it was deep. It's not deep at all. It's charming, "warm," and unique enough to grab a viewer's attention and make them care about Max and Jackie, and what will become of them, both as individuals and a couple.

This wasn't through any fault of Taranula's--he didn't write the story. He can only grab the viewer's attention through zany dialogue and blood flying across the screen. Too bad he didn't step away as a writer more often, and just lend his touch as director. It worked really well in JB--the characters were "cool" and had some interesting dialogue, but weren't completely cartoonish and over the top like in most of his other movies. Oh well, at least we got one movie like this.

tbqh its his best. His cheesy dialog writing goes really well with the aged, washed out characters.

This is pretty noice banter, m8

Why can't I love both JB and IB/KB?

You can

nu-Millenial fagglet detected.
I bet you think Death Proof, Kike-Bastards, Nigger-Django and Hateful Nigger are his masterpieces

I know, I'm just complaining about comments such as these

>Kill Bill any other than the second worst of Tarantula
Sure there are fedora manchildren in here.

1. Pulp Fiction
2. The Hateful Eight
3. Reservoir Dogs
4. Inglorious Basterds
5. Jackie Brown
6. Kill Bill Vol. 2
7. Django Unchained
8. Kill Bill Vol. 1
9. Death Proof

Don't even try to argue to this list you plebs.

Ignore them, it's not that hard.

>Not including KB vol 1 and 2 in the top 3
>calling someone a pleb

Pleb.

I never understand why people split v1 & 2. I've always watched them as one film and I've always rated them as one film.
Also, KB > DU

>ebun girl protagonist
>blood, blood, BLOOD! YES! *polishes katana and drinks sake*
>anime scene

Yeah, no. Kill Bill is pretty pleb. Bill's speech on how Superman sees humans was genious though.

Tarantino got that from a Jules Feiffer essay on superheroes. He doesn't just steal from movies!

Except for Pulp Fiction being first, everything else with this list is wrong

BASED ON THE BOOK RUM PUNCH BY ELMORE LEONARD

It's in the first minute of the movie. Most of the dialogue is lifted directly from the book. Which is a great thing when you're adapting a book into a movie. Use the fucking dialogue.

Don't act like your opinion is the correct one, you self entitled faggot. Only a piece of shit would think their opinion is the one that matters among other people's. Dumb nigger, I bet your parents fucking hate you.

You can spout that "blood, blood, BLOOD" bullshit when it comes to the Japanese flicks that Kill Bill is based off of you fucking nigger. Holy shit, the amount of retarded comments from you kids is getting annoying.

The blood was exactly how it is in most 70's Jap movies like Lady Snowblood, Lone Wolf and Cub/Shogun Assassin, and the original Hatori Hanzo show.