You have a magical time stop clock that has the ability to freeze and unfreeze time

>You have a magical time stop clock that has the ability to freeze and unfreeze time.

What would you do with it?

Ur mum

fuck so many girls.

Make a movie about it

I would freeze and unfreeze time

Offer to time a track meet. Apologize once they realize this watch is more than useless for that.

Masturbate with it

Stop OP from doing threads.

attempt to rape females i think are cute
but then get shy when the time comes and i give up and nap in bed forever

Finger hermoine granger

>freeze time
>empty out all cash registers and banks I possibly can and replace all money with cookies.
>rape girls

Take whatever I want whenever I want. I have been day dreaming about this power since I was in 1st grade.

Steal petty money from people's wallets and purses.
Go to the beach and take off the tops and bottoms of girls.
Go to the theatre and undress the actors performing

Rob banks

Piss in other people's underpants

Underrated post

Even then you can't possibly rob those types of places without leaving some sort of trace. Time may have stopped you from being under surveillance but you can still get caught in minuscule ways such as hair, skin, fingerprints, etc.

Pause time

Stack all the muslims and niggers in a big pile.

Set pile on fire

Unpause

I'd freeze time so I can finally figure out who would win in a fight between 1 quintrillion electric eels and 1 magma

Poop in peoples personal belongings so they find it later. Like purses, backpacks.. Maybe even hoods of a sweater.

amass wealth and have sexual relations with otherwise unavailable women

Fuck bitches get money

id freeze time THEN kill myself

Except they can never know its u unless u have a criminal record.

Yaay create a paradox and destroy the multiverse

I could commit rape, or petty robbery or stuff like that, but the reality is after I unstopped time the evidence would probably get to me somehow.

But what about false flags? Stealing underage girls panties, traceable money or expensive goods is one thing, but then planting it in the possession of someone I despise would be far more effective to my cause. Steal a burner cell phone, and just as time resumes start making anonymous tip offs.

I would probably freeze time forever and go explore the world. Like the final episode of futurama

Retarded question.
If you froze time then you wouldn't be able to interact with anything , even air.......

take whatever i wanted. rob banks n shit.