Your body is invincible, no force on earth can penetrate your skin, flesh and bones

>Your body is invincible, no force on earth can penetrate your skin, flesh and bones.
>You also have the ability to jump 25 feet in the air.

What would you do?

Shoot myself in the eyeballs

Probably rob some shit, I don't have much money

Killmyself for being a nigger.

Charge through gay clubs and bars like a raging bull and bring the building down.

I'd literally collapse the structure. Orlando would look like a walk in the park after what I did.

Rape whoever I wanted.

Start killing all corrupt politicians, illegal immigrants, jews.

Environmental liberation
Starting with the oceans

Get a shitload of guns and start a war with everyone else

Your going to have to start with Hilary my dude

buy a trampoline.

/thread
}

Ape hoop or American football for fun, take a team friendly contract and help my favorite team win all titles.

Take a bath in hot oil to see what happens

Become the Juggernaut

Masturbate

Fight crime in a purely cosmetic armor and be sadly more effective than the local police force (maybe I would put shotguns on my knees to have some added damage besides leaping those 25ft towards something, dunno, a super knee blast or some shit)

Shoot down all ISIS members

Not tell a fucking soul. He said nothing about super strength, just super jumping skills and invincibility. If anyone caught wind of your true power the military would capture you and lock you up for research.

visit the DNC and make the world a better place

Banish the establishment democratic party to the gas chambers including Shillary. Same for Trump.

First rob a bank real slow like. Make sure to get shot a ton, hit by cars, and only take as much as I can fit in my pockets. Then hijack aircraft and fly overseas to Egypt.
By the time I land I will have gotten a good sleep in and will be ready to crash that fucker into whoever tries to stop me.
Then I'd hijack a tank and drive it to Iraq/Syria where I'd find ISIS in Mosul or one of those shitfuck towns.
Then I'd kill who I couldn't wound and force the wounded to pile the bodies up while removing heads. Then I'd give them the choice to renounce Islam and eat bacon or die. Then I'd dump bacon grease all over bodies and burn them.

I would then tell them that I was the Final Prophet come to save them, and if they didn't follow me I would kill and enslave every last one of them.
Either way I'd fix the middle east and take the oil, then build an Empire.

It would be best to carry around thermite grenades with you to avoid capture.
You aren't particularly strong or anything, most ideas in this thread would result in inevitable capture.

1) Become a killer-for-hire. Ask for extremely high prices for high profile hits, as I would be able to just walk up to any person and kill them with my bare hands without any repercussions.

2) Make money

3) Fuck bitches

Run through the Burj Khalifa to see what happens.

Also run into the white house screaming "i'm the angel of death"

Finally go into sunlight without getting burn

This, if you fell off you wouldn't damaged

Licensing Deals.

become full time vigilante

4) Also, kill all ISIS members

Become a real life Deadpool

join the army

>Real life deadpool
>Not white luke cage
>Not golden age superman
>Deadpool
Kill yourself edgy meme poser

kill

start an organization where you bring pets to old peoples homes to cheer up the folks there.

that's why you walk around in a vest full of c4. if anyone tries to capture you, just blow up ten pounds of plastic explosive and walk away unscathed.

shitpost on Sup Forums

Still need to breathe. Still can't take on a mob of homeless people from holding you down and making hobo stew on your face.
Heat from a fire won't penetrate, but you'll overheat and die from your body heat being trapped.
Enjoy your teargas and pepper spray.
When you run out of ammo you are done.

Without super strength these are the smart choices

>Implying they can't still hang you for your crimes

I bet I could still drown you.

>>Implying they can't still hang you for your crimes
Technically that's kinetic force on the flesh of your neck. Hanging wouldn't kill you, but the gas chamber would.
Your point is still valid. They could still easily kill you, but it might be funny for a bit until they figured out how.

Can I die of suffocation?

I would jump into trigglypuff's anus and stay there, causing her anus to be more infected than it already is. That'll force her to do a checkup with a doctor.
>So you're saying you feel pain in your behind?
>Well, a doctor's gotta do what a doctor's gotta do.
>doctor checks anus
>stick out my face
>"Keep your privileged finger out of this anus"

People are overlooking something here
Jumping 25 feet in the air still requires a lot of strenght , not gonna calculate since i'm not a fucking nerd but it's still pretty good for a superhero.
And what would I do....
Probably mask myself and use explosives/guns/blades to kill gangmembers/terrorists , take their money and fuck their bitches. (But I wouldn't act like a hero or anything , i'd probably look cringy if I ever tallked , so I think i'd just be a silent-assasin)