How do we solve the nigger problem, Sup Forums?

How do we solve the nigger problem, Sup Forums?

Genocide.

/thread

Play where the hood at and lead them to a trap. Then, put them in a giant cage.

Eliminate the welfare state, BT-1000's will be forced to find men who will work to support them, and those men will insist on standards at home in exchange for their continued support.

Women enable bad behaviour in children, because men enable bad behaviour in women, the gap between the spokes where we want to jam our proverbial stick exists where we allow the government to keep women free from the consequences of their bad decisions.

this

Who are you, hero?

Retarded tbh. If the most efficient people in the world couldn't do it then no one can. Do really want to think of a future where "ayy yo fuck u cracka ass I need free sheit cuz you killed 6 milliun of my peeps" is an actual thing?

Fix the broken family unit, decrease ways to foster dependence on the government, keep/create strong conservative Christian religious presence (I hate to say it as an atheist), decrease viewpoint of victimization, and glorify intelligent/nondegenerate blacks.

Fence in all the projects. Give them monthly air drops of guns, ammo, and drugs. They will take care of the problem themselves. Niggers extinct in less than a year.

Send them all to fight the terrorists. Then give them syria

How did Hitler try to solve the jew problem?

Depends on who you ask

poorly, as you can see, if you're not completely blind

Impregnate the women

>Legalize abortion in all states\
>legalize all drugs
>end welfare or at least drastically reduce it and vet people very well

Or just ship 'em back to africa

oh and get rid of affirmative action

some form of secret sterilisation is the only way, you did this guilt money only lasts for one generation.

I think electing Hillary will really improve race relations

yup, hopefully we can continue Obama's "progress"

There isn't a nigger problem. There is an ignorance problem.

Free college and low income housing near beaches.

Ignorant nigger problem.

1. Ban white racists.
2. Add a white privilege tax
3. Give collected privilege tax dollars to blacks as a form of installments on reparations.

black people need to solve the nigger problem. ten generations of poverty both self-induced and society encouraged have led to a culture that celebrates victimhood, anti-intellectualism and crime.

These kids have been raised in layer upon layer of it to the point now that when the opportunity for growth is in their hands they throw it away to continue baselining because there's an image to it, and are then praised by their peers and elders for it.

the more black men and women refuse to encourage this stereotyped behavior and mode of thinking in their own communities the more it will fade away.

this X1000

trump will only end up fucking shit up and rolling back the hard work that obama has done, taking us back to the way things were in the 50s.

Hang 'em high

I sincerely hope you're trolling because I was just playing along.

troll detected.

Mid tier kek

Sup Forums is full of ignorant assholes who downplay the effectiveness of creating more job opportunities in low income areas. Due to many circumstances, blacks find themselves trapped in these areas and are unable to financially pull themselves out. Therefore, you create jobs there by funding businesses. As job opportunities progressively open, the black population will begin to shrink back, whither and die as work opportunities frighten the lazy and the newly developed environment will be uninhabitable to them. Problem solved.

Give them new hearts.

They already say that but their excuse is slavery.

You must be black lol

Leave it to the po-po.

nope.

>keep/create strong conservative moral groundstand
>Fix'd

Just out of atheism doesn't mean you have more logical skill or comprehension.

We need stronger moral and ethics without creating another religious regime.

Send all of them on a rocket twords the sun.. so we call call it "BLACK HOLE SUN".

Probebly the right awnser.

Keep distributing crack and guns to the inner city and use media to perpetuate that the ideal black person is a criminal and that being civilized is a white people thing.

this.

Education is the key.

>you create jobs there by funding businesses
What part of them not liking other races you don't get? Or that they glofiry crime and the thug life?

How do you explain that everytime they riot they fuck their neighbors over by pillaging and vandalizing black people bussinessess?

They should be castrated and put down for good.

Nigger story time:

>Walking my dog around midnight, before bed.
>Suddenly hear a shuffling sound in the bushes beside me.
>Two niggers stumble out of it.
>"BIX NOOD! GIVE US DA MONEYS, CRACKAH", they scream violently.
>Before I even have time to properly react, I hear another voice..
>"STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!"
>Who said that?
>Oh shit. It's my dog talking.
>Turns out my dog is actually a guard from The Elder Scrolls.
>Both the niggers gets thrown into jail.
>Forever raped in their cells by superior Khajit race.

It all went better than expected.

The niggers are solving the nigger problem for us . Thrice shooting each other an selling crack to each other in every country the squat in . Keep up the good work niggers .

It's actually incredibly difficult to send things straight into the sun.

Do it at night when the sun is cold

Older guy I work with said that killing Lincoln was stupid because after freeing the slaves he was going to send the ones back that wanted to leave America.

Why not offer free trips to Africa as reparations. When they see how things are there maybe they will appreciate the US more?

AIDS & crack was a good start, but the Government really needs something more effective that works quickly.
Something like sickle-cell but kills in weeks.

Dubs solved it

High School kicked their ass, and now this nigger be talking bout College?

It's not the heat that makes it hard.

So then just wait for global warming to wash them away?

Sick plan bro

I'll kill them with my katana collection