Help medfags of Sup Forums

Help medfags of Sup Forums

>drove 7 hours yesterday
>started getting mild diarrhea halfway through, nbd, take a couple pitstops and keep going on
>no appetite from last night to present moment
>stomach/intestinal pain maybe 4/10 in intensity
>urge to poop every 15 mins starts this morning
>quickly run out of poop and poop this stuff instead
>no poop smell and slightly gooey texture wiping
>still no appetite, I'm hydrating and sticking to soups and crackers
>urge to poop is getting stronger as time goes on, I'm squeezing but nothing except pic related comes out
>had canned soup for dinner last night that I bought in september

What do

You're gonna die.

Well we all do eventually dumbass

sounds like ecoli or botulism.

Did the can have any protruding areas making it look bumpy?

Btw you should probably seek real medical advice and not Sup Forums advice I had this problem once and it lasted 5-6 days then solid crap came back again. The blood should lessen and lessen but once again seek real medical help

Mild food poisoning.
Stay hydrated.
If it persits for more than 3 days see a doctor. But again im just some idiot on the internet.

>drove 7 hours
Did you go to Mexico ?

Just gotta make sure you don't get dehydrated. If you have ins, go to the ER. If not, get some pedialyte and try to eat some light healthy shit.

not op. if it's blood shouldn't it be blackish?

I've had this before. It's probably just some mild food poisoning or infection. You should be fine. Just stay hydrated. And don't make the same mistake i did: get on the toilet before you "fart". It's going to be liquid instead.

Yes. If the blood is red, it is from your sphincter

Black solid stool can be an indicator of internal bleeding. But I imagine if it is diarrhea, it will come out red.

My first thought is food poisoning but you should go to the doctor.

I had food poisoning from jack in the box once. Went to bed, and farted continously for 45 seconds. No shit though

No blood coming from the end of the intestinal track aka anus and sphincter will be bright red due to the fact that it is added to the feces and is fresh blood. Black solid blood can indicate internal bleeding as the blood has dried.

Ulcerative Colitis dude
Based on what you said. If there's a lot of pain could even be chrons buts it's most likely UC. Prepare for your life to change either way, also I hope you have health insurance.

No weird lumps on can or anything, no different taste, all normal there. Don't plan on waiting 5 or 6 days for this shit, I'm already tired of it.

Sounds reasonable. Will do.

Drove from Corpus Christi to Dallas so basically yeah.

Black stool indicates a GI bleed somewhere up farther. I have occasional mild hemorrhoids so the blood isn't super surprising.

Black means it's been sitting there for a bit. Red means it's somewhat fresh, meaning there is something obstructing or bleeding immediately close to the 'exit'.
If OP is not a fagget troll he or she needs to see a doctor ASAP...

If no botched can then just mild food poisoning or at most Ecoli which has same side effects, do you have very bad stomach cramps? or just frequent bathroom use with no pain

Suspect food poisoning, ate some food with family all weekend and dad diarrhea but nothing like this.

god damn I need some jack in the box right now

Ok, so food poisoning seem to be the cause. Go see a doctor ASAP and stay hydrated.

Very mild cramping, just like I really need to take a shit. Lessens in intensity when sitting. Maybe 4/10 pain at the most.

Yeah then most likely not Ecoli and just mild food poisoning. Stay hydrated and it should pass

ULCERATIVE COLOTIS. Look up the symptoms, blood in stool, ergency to use the bathroom, inability to eympty bowls, diarrhea, even the mucus in your stoop is produced because of the ulcers in your colon. There is medication to treat but due to it being an autoimmune disease there is no known cure at this time.

You prob just have an irritated bowel. I get it occassionally if i eat too much shit food, wake up in the middle of the night, 6/10 pain, think im dying, try to shit, nothing comes out, pray to various gods, pass out, wake up, shit, feel good.
The worst food poisoning i had lasted 6 days. My god it sucked

Op ive suffered from this, lots of long time sitting. If blood is fresh its a rectal tear, quite common. Eat soft foods, soup etc. It should heal eventually. Mine went away in 2 weeks.

A rectal tear from being fucked in the ass, fag

Reading more UC stuff and it sounds familiar, but the power of suggestion is strong. Suspecting food poisoning bc I had lots of different foods over the weekend that I wasn't used to including a fuckton of shrimp.

For a buncha fags y'all aren't that bad

OP.
You have colon cancer, get ready for 40% of your bowel to be removed.
Good luck.

Is that not mucus from your large intestine?

i've had the exact same symptoms before and it took like 3 weeks for the stomach bug or whatever it was to pass. i'm not a medical expert but it helped to take pepto-bismol to harden the stool to make it pass better.

get better Sup Forumsro

It's mostly yellowish bile. Liver produces a lot of it when you get food poisoning and when you run out of poop you shit bile until you eat more or get better. Or you've been sleepwalking into gay club restrooms again OP.

I had that problem like 6 months ago or so, had to go to the hospital cause my colon was 5x bigger than the normal

Since then, I have to take something call Remicade each 6 weeks and shit is working, colon is now healthy af

Confired cdiff. Youre dead

all u insurance fags lol get mild food poisoning and go to doctor lol... Rest and eat chicken soup. You will be good in a few days.

Funny you should mention that, I was hanging around with a patient at a hospital last week who was septic with suspected cdiff and colon cancer.

actual medfag here, bro everytime there is blood involved you really should be getting an endoscopy to rule out malignity. I am sorry if you are born in a country stupid enough to not provide low cost healthcare but it really should be looked at.

The blood is red, therefore the problem has to be below the duodenum. Urge to poop? could also be an indication of a tumor putting pressure and therefore you should get an endoscopy

Sounds like your constipated? A tumor might be blocking the way, this should be ruled out, get a fucking endoscopy

You have like 5 different indications to get an endoscopy so do it, however chances that you do actually have cancer or a benign tumor still are slim probably an ulcer that hit an artery, this could be confirmed by... you guessed it an endoscopy

medfag from europe here, is botulism that common in the US?
Blood gets dark when it reacts with the acid in your stomach
UC is most unlikely if this is your first episode of symptoms
If you have no immunodeficiency (AIDS, leukemia...) C. diff should be not a concern for your body, contact with it is easily manageable for a healthy human being

This happens to me like once a month when I go on a 5 day booze bender. You ate or drank something your body didn't really like. Stay hydrated and attempt to get good sleep tonight. You might have one more set of the squires tomorrow morning but you'll be set soon enough.

Squirts * . It is just bile OP you're fine

>constipated
he has nothing in his colon to shit out
>urge to poop
most likely toxins released from the stuff he ate that trigger his rectum/colon

Endoscopy is a procedure with risk involved and should be evaluated very carefully. You're right, every time there is blood in stool you should do an endoscopy is a rule of thumb but his LGIB ist most likely from a fissure or his poisoning and he just needs to wait. If it's a tumor, bleeding will persist

You have severe irritable bowel syndrome mixed with super mega hemorrhoids. The blood is from burst hemorrhoid and the gooeyness is from intestinal mucus produced to deal with the irritable Bowel

Remember if blood is red your sorta fine. If blood is black ( sticky tar shits) then you have internal bleeding and will probably die.

This but dialed back about 7 notches. The amount youre shitting is just probably aggravating a small hemmy you're fine dude like I said earlier drink lots, sleep well tonight. Maybe eat something bread to soak up the stomach acid and bile that's making your ass feel like it's on fire now

>rted getting mild diarrhea halfway through, nbd, take a couple pitstops and keep going on
>>no appetite from last night to present moment

Don't know where you went to medschool but even though you are not eating anything you will still be producing stool, this due to the contineous renewal off intestinal cells (you lose about 30g a day), there is always something to shit out

as i said a cancer is unlikely indeed hower, the urge to poop is an indication for endoscopy due to what i said before, i am defenitely not saying it cant be caused by toxins for example just that the possibilty needs to be ruled out

Also the risk of an endoscopy is almost nihil, you dont need to do that under narcosis unless you're a child of 6y or younger

Won't help. If he has acid reflux no ki d of food or antacids will help. I have bad acid reflux and without my medication I'll vomit up burning stomach acid by the liter and shit out 100 percent liquid fire thats corrodes my hole till it bleeds. Stomach acid is no joke. And this is with 30 to 40 antacids a day.

Asshole is surprisingly non-fiery right now, thankfully.

>>all the medfags saying endoscopy- if symptoms persist than absolutely I'm gonna go, but this has only been happening for a couple hours. Medicine is expensive so I can't really go around ordering a bunch of shit like this at the drop of a hat(turd)

I did have a pretty bad hemorrhoid bleed on Sunday, soaked the toilet paper with blood pretty badly.

ok bro, if you say so i understand.

Take some loperamide to calm down your bowels. Don't take any aspirin or other NSAID.

Do you have a fever btw? if you don't then chances are very slim for infection although it doesnt rule it out

Bowels have been pretty calm for 45 mins now, occasional temporary urges to shit. Oral temp at 98.6. No family history of UC, IBS, or really any chronic gastrointestinal disease. Gonna try and eat some toast and soup now. Thanks for the help though.

30g/24h of stool seems consistent with the picture he posted, that is not nearly enough to assume he has constipation.

That's most likely the cause of his bleeding. When there is a reasonable alternative to your differential diagnosis a coloscopy is not needed when there are no other risk factors. Reevaluate after 1 week, if bleeding persist stick a camera up his butt, if not then it's fine.

Not ok but had almost same problems ( blood much less frequent) got and endoscopy and colonoscopy and they found nothing. What then?

Say again. Sorry I'm not from the US and you need to write things out for me.
You had blood in your stool for how long? How frequent? Color of the blood? Any problems with shitting? Hard stool maybe?

i do agree with the hemmeroid possibly causing the bleeding, doesn't explain the rest though,

Also he's complaining from stomach/intestinal pain, hemerroids don't cause any pain at all

The tenesmus brings my thoughts to the inflammatory bowel diseases

actually collitis ulcerosa does sound likely

also i do not agree with your statement that "if there is a reasonable alternative to the DDX a coloscopy is not needed" We get thought that we have to rule out very serious diseases (such as cancer) asap. This might be a different view on the investigations according to country though, healthcare in belgium is close to free so no one would make a point of getting the endoscopy

The blood comes from the hemmoroid which is commonly associated with anal fissuresand his stomach pain plus diarrhea comes from the bad stuff he ate over the weekend and/or a normal virus infection. Much more likely than IBD, endo- or exotoxins in food poisoning can mimic tenesmus.
When you hear hoofbeats, think of horses not zebras - You can have your coloscopy after 1 week if symptoms persist. Sudden onset, relation to shitty food, no B symptoms speak very clearly against a tumor. We should keep it in our ddx but it is most unlikely. If you always rule out very serious diseases you will have a shit ton of work to do later in practice