Find at least one reason she isnt perfect in every fucking way. (protip you cant)

Find at least one reason she isnt perfect in every fucking way. (protip you cant)

how about it looks like a man

6.5/10
This place has gone to shit

you're pathetic

body is nice but face ruins it :(

she is the perfect lady, full time streamer with a large viewer base, loves cats and is very funny

more nudes?

her body is perfect but her face is ew

Has thin white woman lips, boring face, artificial bellybutton? No shimmer in her eye, split ends everywhere, unkept eyebrows, and from the looks of it she has a big ass forehead that was cropped out. Now that I think of it my gf has half of those features too :(

yeah hold up

nice this is why I came hear I just heard her nudes where leaked and I knew that they were here somewhere

Holy shit! I think I know her... nerver seen her without glasses though so it may not be her.

she faked cancer

who cares

no she fucking didnt, it was a misdiagnosis. and even if she did everyone makes mistakes

You mean he?

Terrible tits

Busted face
She actually looks like a man

She could rent out that forehead as a billboard.

whiteknight more

>hiding his dick

Legit looks like a dude.

you're all just mad cucks that cant appreciate the true form of beauty, go back to your trap threads cuck boys

>trying this hard

true form is beauty is different but I would without a doubt fuck her tho

Czech'd

she isn't smiling

;)

Looks like a depressed sexoffender
>and a guy

Thats a dude. Look at them shoulders

stupid nigger

if this doesnt get you diamonds sorry to break it to you, but you're probably not straight

SHE LOOKS LIKE FUCKING JAMES MAY

Why are you sharing a picture of her back?

you're are all dumb cuck nigger lovers, if you're not her to be a fan of emily then just leave please.