Okay Sup Forums so the media caused a shitstorm when David Duke endorsed Trump...

Okay Sup Forums so the media caused a shitstorm when David Duke endorsed Trump. Now the father of the Orlando shooter not only endorsed Hillary Clinton, but was invited to her rally, and the media won't even mention it.

How fucked up does this make the media look. They aren't even trying to hide their one-sided-ness anymore, but instead rubbing everybody's noses in it.

Apparently they don't know that this is only going to hurt them and their candidate who they've been coddling all along.

Other urls found in this thread:

wptv.com/news/state/orlando-shooters-father-attends-hillary-clinton-rally-in-kissimmee
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/09/father-orlando-shooter-attends-clinton-rally-touts-candidate.html
cbsnews.com/news/orlando-shooting-omar-mateen-father-seddique-mateen-taliban-god-punish-gays/
youtube.com/watch?v=Js0onZLdOWE
mic.com/articles/146060/what-to-know-about-orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-s-father-seddique-mir-mateen#.TEWuaRLk5
heavy.com/news/2016/06/mir-seddique-omar-mateen-father-son-afghanistan-orlando-mass-shooting-family-reaction/
youtube.com/watch?v=PStpvviPgxk
youtube.com/watch?v=kip2w-DceV0
youtube.com/watch?v=IOP02tSOgXU
snopes.com/2016/05/02/klan-leader-endorses-trump/
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/richmond-kkk-leader-endorses-donald-trump
thinkprogress.org/kkk-imperial-wizard-endorses-trump-won-t-vote-for-cruz-because-he-was-born-in-canada-af5871613b8#.6n0mb8sgn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The father of the shooter is a good guy who apologized for what his son did.

>complete bullshit and right wing propaganda

Alex Jones much?

ImWithHer, Hillary clinton dindu nuffin wrong. And she will be next woman president, and all little girls will grow up knowing they can become president.

Looks like it's being covered.

wptv.com/news/state/orlando-shooters-father-attends-hillary-clinton-rally-in-kissimmee

That's only local news

father of bad person =/= bad person

Lolwut? He wasn't the one who shot up the nightclub....

Why even give a shit?

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/09/father-orlando-shooter-attends-clinton-rally-touts-candidate.html

Fox NEWS is way ahead of you buddy

So him calling for all guys to be put to death and punished is good then huh?

Hmmm, I don't think you'd feel the same way if Trump were to make that statement.

Same user here, Trump is a racist and anyone who disagrees with me is a white cis male. WHAT! WHAT! you fucking whiteboys can just freely vote for trump because you know he isnt gonna put you in chainz and send you to work on a plantation. Us People of color are scared. #FreeMyNiggggussInPrison #FreeTyron #FreeLaquande #JusticeForShawnde

He never said that.

[citation needed]

OPs post was making him out to be a bad guy because of who his son was and equating him to David Duke, who is himself a bad guy.

If the argument is that he wants gays killed then say that, don't imply he is bad because his son went nuts.

Are we to assume your father is a retard just because you are?

cbsnews.com/news/orlando-shooting-omar-mateen-father-seddique-mateen-taliban-god-punish-gays/

well, a person who raises a bad person is a bad person

like han beeing a dick dad with kylo ren
or Hitlers, Stalin and mao ze dungs father
or will smith

>media caused a shitstorm when David Duke endorsed Trump
>Now the father of the Orlando shooter not only endorsed Hillary Clinton

...because a political endorsement from a politician/political activist is the same thing as an endorsement from a guy who's son was a repressed homosex?

It's hardly like the shooter endorsed Hillary.
Who did David Duke's dad endorse?

This.

I fucking loathe Hillary, but my neighbor's three legged dog would make a better president than Trump. Most of the media realizes this as well.

My parents still watch the nightly news.

Everyone over the age of 40 does the same, or they get their news from a facebook feed.

Trust me here, she just needs to make Trump look like the worst ass hole ever and avoid personal interviews with good interviewers and she can coast into the white house.

Trump isn't helping by picking fights with nobodies and neglecting the GOP. He needs to stick with the economic protectionism, cutting taxes, and firing everybody that works for the establishment.

TYT
TYT
TYT

The Clinton campaign in an absolutely brilliant move has asked that Gary Johnson can be included in the presidential debates. She knows that he will only pull people away from Trump, and not hurt the democrats in any way.

This is fucking genius! Well I guess we'll have to wait and see, to find out if Johnson actually gets put into the debates.

Mateen is a Afghani politician who has come out in support of the Taliban and has met with, in an official capacity, many prominent democratic politicians.

He literally just ran for President of Afghanistan

This is why you shouldn't get your news from the MSM. They love to pick favorites.

t. not a Trump supporter, I just hate how biased the media is

youtube.com/watch?v=Js0onZLdOWE

You do know what freedom of speech is, right? FYI: it also applies to journalists.
And since journalists are people with a proper education, they dont like trump. So either you guys do your own articles on trump or you just start to understand how big of a dipshit trump actually is

>He then adds: "God will punish those involved in homosexuality," saying it's, "not an issue that humans should deal with."

So he denounces his sons actions. He doesn't say anything about gays being put to death. He says humans shouldn't be involved in it.

Trump on the other hand is fiercely anti-gay and definitely wants a hand in it.

Nothing wrong with being politicaly savvy.

YES CENK REKT DAT SANDNIGGER GOOD

>Hmmm, I don't think you'd feel the same way if Trump were to make that statement.
So now instead of conflating some faggot with some other faggot's father,now we're mixing up politicians with those that endorse them?

OK, I'm a genderfluid pan-sexual that identifies as an attack helicopter, and I rape babies and wipe my ass with the American flag.
But I support Trump.
Does that make him a bad person?

...rebuplican logic, everybody, woo-boy.

are you that retarded?

>right wing talking points at their finest

Interesting, I can't seem to find any article on that, could you link me to one by chance? I'd love to see that statement made by Hillary.

>> here's your antidote
>> np

I'm actually a Johnson supporter. I think you're wrong in thinking Trump is going to lose support from the GOP. He won landslides against candidates that are very similar to Clinton (Jeb!, Chris Crispy Creme, Lindsay The "Ass Force Lt. Col" Graham). Not to mention, the Bernouts liked Bernie because he was a big fat commie and he wasn't Clinton.

How is trump fiercely anti gay? And if someone else said what his father said, do you think they would be invited to be at a hillary rally?
>mfw all this mental gymnastics

>But I support Trump.
>Does that make him a bad person?

Absolutely. If you have the R next to your name then you had best have every single one of your ducks in a row.

Jeezuz christ. Read an article or two.

>> i'm early

Never seen someone enjoy being spit roasted by Alex Jones and Bill O'Reilley so much

>Mateen is a Afghani politician who has come out in support of the Taliban and has met with, in an official capacity, many prominent democratic politicians.
Taliban supporters (and leadership) met with lots of Republican leaders back when they were in power.
That doesn't imply they were jerking each other off.

So you cant prove he is anti gay?
Remember it is anti gay, not anti gay marriage, two different things.

>The CBS News report includes more — at times bizarre — details about Seddique Mir Mateen, who hosts a TV program on a California-based satellite station, watched primarily by "ethnic Pashtun Afghans living in the U.S. and Europe." The program is laced with anti-Pakistani rhetoric and expresses pro-Taliban sentiment, according to the report.

From mic, reported by CBS

Get bent fag

It doesn't matter to me which one finally breaks the system, I just want you to know (and any trumpfags reading this) that I told you so.

mic.com/articles/146060/what-to-know-about-orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-s-father-seddique-mir-mateen#.TEWuaRLk5

Forgot link

Only faggot conservitards push the media bias meme.

Stop the faggotry and stop looking at everything with a one sided view.

He has publically made statements that make it really easy to see how his son turned out the way he did

>hurr: i'm too lazy to google

Haha, you're right, nothing to worry about

I guess I'm one of #Hill'sDawgs now

still doesn't make him a bad person.

how many people did he directly kill?

meanwhile people like charles manson are endorsing trump, and established republicans are running the fuck away from him.

yes, are you?

>media bias meme

Yeah, it's only a meme. Move along, nothing to see here.....

>hurr i dont know about burden of proof
I know trump is anti gay marriage, that is true, but he isnt anti gay.

Only liberal faggots who agree with everything the media """""reports""""" deny there is an agenda

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums?

You're all a bunch of limp dicked faggots

Clinton is a fucking criminal. Seddique Mateen (a confirmed Taliban supporter and Afghani politician) came out in support of Hillary Clinton.

All of these things are FACTS. I am seriously not a Trump supporter, but the more I talk to people like you the more I want to vote for him just to watch you squirm when he's president.

How many people did manson kill?

Most of Sup Forumstards have left for Sup Forums

vote away. he's slipping fast in the polls now. he's down by 8.4 in just 3 days now. by this time next week hillary will have a double digit lead on him again.

trump's fucked and dun goofed bad lately. even his own party wants him to step out of the race.

I'm pulling these articles off of Heavy for christ's sake

Read mother fucker

You are uninformed

heavy.com/news/2016/06/mir-seddique-omar-mateen-father-son-afghanistan-orlando-mass-shooting-family-reaction/

All you have to do to confirm the extremely left-leaning media bias is review the facts listed in pic related, and look at the political contributions of the men at the top. They're all democrat supporters, and they always have been.

Then, if you want empirical evidence, go to an actual conservative newsite (like drudge) and compare it to what you read and see everywhere else in the MSM (which comprises the vast majority of consumed news). If you still don't think there's significant bias in one direction, vote for hillary, sit back, and wait for the violent revolution. Trump is the last chance we have at a peaceful one

It doesn't matter. The truth will out but it's far less valuable than a throwaway headline in terms of leading people to make a decision.

Get in first, that's all that matters.

well then. let's look at another way.

on one hand you have 4 or 5 conservative sites saying one thing.

on the other you have 300 plus sites saying something different than the conservative sites, but pretty much the same as each other.

logic would have it, that it's the 4 or 5 conservative sites that are full of shit, and not the 300 plus regular news sites. simple rules of probability apply here.

Yeah, all that needs to happen is the Russians leak some more shit, or the Chinese, or the Iranians, or some fucking Mr. Robot mother fucker in middle-america

That's where I've been recently, no wonder I didn't see what happened.

I used to say "nah, Sup Forums has always been this lame, pissing into an ocean of piss" but now it's been invaded by fucking PUSSIES

We used to laugh all day when Sup Forumstards would torment internet attention whores.

Now it's full of tumblrinas and redditfags who have taken their culture and transplanted it on to Sup Forums

Sup Forums used to thwart the establishment, but now that the liberals are the establishment all the misanthropic neo-liberals in our ranks who drank the kool-aid are coming out of the woodwork

This right here.

Conservatives can't logic.

>all that needs to happen is the Russians leak some more shit

it didn't even hurt her the first time. they tried, but it apparently had no effect.

You do understand that the 300 sites are usually only parroting like 2 or 3 sites right?

Fuck Killary and all her supporters.

Yeah because some shitty internet blog will have the money to send journalists out to report on whats actually happening.

No bitch, they're going to rip off other sites and report some clickbait bullshit.

You're a fucking sheep

Your future has been mortgaged, bundled, and sold to foreign banks

An invisible hand is in your back pocket, taking the cash out of your wallet, and despite knowing it exists you and your friends tell each other that those who believe in it are crazy or stupid.

We deserve what's coming to us. I can't wait to watch the whole mess fall on your head.

this.

Here's an example: youtube.com/watch?v=PStpvviPgxk

It worked until Trump opened his big fat mouth and insulted a gold star family.

There is a lot of time for Trump to recover, and the worst shit about Clinton is yet to come out.

youtube.com/watch?v=kip2w-DceV0

Holy fuck you trumpies are flat out retarded.

Fools.

The conservative site i mentioned (drudge) does nothing more than link to other, reputable news sites. Do the AP, Reuters, yahoo, politico, the BBC, etc. meet your journalistic standards? What you find on drudge are the articles buried beneath tomes of PC and conventional wisdom that never make it past the bottom of a website or the last few pages of a newspaper.

And by the way, your whole argument proves that you're exactly the type of drone the MSM likes. Think about it: they control huge percentages of all digested info, so they will appear correcr every single time as long as you believe that whatever you see the most of is true.

I don't even know why I'm trying here, you're probably hillary shills anyway. As i said, sit back and wait for the violent revolution

Yep
That like the people who go
"Lol isnt it crazy that the only good news anymore comes from comedians lol"
They dont gather news, they parrot news and make it funny. Buzzfeed, last week, daily show, etc. Those 300 sites user mentioned all get their info from maybe 3 or 4 sources.
He doesnt understand that he is falling into the trap of quantity over quality.
>hurr there is more reporting on one thing must make it true
Lol no.

Johnson is NOT the libertarian candidate I would support if ever.

Austin peterson is that you?

>Le dumb tin foil
>Oy nothing is goin on in the world every single thing has always been a coincidence.

It scares me to imagine what passes for logic inside your head. It scares me more that your vote counts the same as mine

Nice points you're arguing

Thanks for participating in this thoughtful discussion

Why don't you find your way out of the thread if you have nothing but ad hominem to contribute

I don't think anyone arguing the media is biased ITT has come out in support of Trump

These are me:
I am fully in support of trump. I don't want to hang out with the guy, but i truly believe he's our last chance at turning this country around. I also think he will win, and then i think he will be killed.

Then, i have no clue what's in store for us

youtube.com/watch?v=IOP02tSOgXU

It's not a D vs R set of issues. Top letting them control you by telling you this. They want to keep you fighting with each other, so they can go ahead and keep lining their pockets with your money.

The fact that Trump doesn't say or do anything about being endorsed by David Duke or the Klan makes me question his true motives.
>Trump's not a racist
Yet he willingly takes handouts from racist organizations and bigoted people, all the while pandering to the 'poorly educated' bigots in mainstream society.

Duke endorsed Trump, the klan endorsed Hillary.

No he doesn't you fucking fag. Where did you even get that shit?

snopes.com/2016/05/02/klan-leader-endorses-trump/

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/richmond-kkk-leader-endorses-donald-trump

thinkprogress.org/kkk-imperial-wizard-endorses-trump-won-t-vote-for-cruz-because-he-was-born-in-canada-af5871613b8#.6n0mb8sgn

SeeandWhich I think is interesting, considering he claims to be rich enough not to need endorsement.

How are you preparing? Are you preparing?

Okay guys let's look at another way.
we have two million people supporting the Nationalsozialistische Arbeiterpartei, and we have maybe 4 or 5 politicians saying "oh no, please don't attack poland mister hitler".
logic would have it, that it's the 4 or 5 politicians that are full of shit, and not the 2 million good german people supporting Herr Fuhrer Hitler. simple rules of probability apply here.
you fucking dimwit

The klan as well as the AB, neo-nazis, and the skin heads along several well-known outlaw biker gangs have all endorsed Trump. Also Putin supports him too.

Is Trump really the right choice then? Not so much.

/thread

So is Hillary but she still takes money from the biggest banks.

It doesn't make the media look fucked up at all for several reasons:

Many people never hear about something because they get their news from pop culture outlets which won't report anything bad about anyone left of center.

Other people who do hear about something think "right wing bullshit, not reading"

Still other people who do hear about something think "right wing propaganda, better bury this story by downvoting or saging it"

Not to mention many people are busy with work/school/sex/weed and just can't make time for questioning their own beliefs or critical thinking

Not nearly as wealthy as Trump claims he is. He claims to be worth $4bn, Hillary's net worth is around $80m. Trump could have just bought his own party, but he's now on Fox News begging viewers to send him money.

this.

financial experts have started coming to the conclusion that trump is worth far less than he claims. their estimates now have him at less than 1 billion, which would also explain a good reason that he wants to run for president.

it all adds up, and if the shoe fits.....

I grew up chanting the same PC mantra as everyone else.

I have since come to the realization that I've been programmed this way. The KKK did a hell of a lot more than lynch niggers. The nazi's began by trying to take their nation back. There were evils in both groups, but neither group was wholly evil. There are many facets of both KKK philosophy and Nazi philosophy that i can get behind.

So their endorsements of trump don't sway me much either way

Would also explain him not releasing his tax forms too.

Then there's that. It's been thought that he apparently doesn't even pay taxes.

How people honestly think this billionaire plutocrat knows or even cares about what's best for the average American baffles me.

can someone explain all this political shit to a retard like me or

We're fucked either way, unless by some miracle we end up with someone other than Trump or Hillary.

Nah man, Hillary Clinton is much better than Trump and his loonies.

>