This

OPs been gone 20min bait

Ok im back, story posting soon

/op

Hopefully accompanied with pics

Op is a fag.

>8 posters

faggot

I don't get to meet her often but this summer she is staying at our place for a month. basically last time i saw her many years ago she was still a child but suddenly now her ass has just reached that state of perfection and so has her body overall (most brothers know exactly what i'm talking about here lol). I found myself becoming obsessed with the thought of fucking her, and i don't mean like mildly interested i mean like animalistic fucking hunger and need for her body. I can't be in the same room as her without the only thing being on my mind constantly for hours upon hours is how her face would do those expressions when i enter her, how her ass would look when i thrust into her from behind when she lays on her stomach, how her tits would bounce to the rythm of my dick.

Other than that we really clicked, we started hanging out alot and became really close, like we would do stuff on a daily basis and just enjoy eachothers company. The first closing in i ever did was when we were sleeping in the same bed i put my arm around her, she just kinda embraced it and moved a tiny bit closer to me.

This continued without that much further contact except for her getting really touchy touchy, she would do awkward stuff like sitting in my lap when we were just alone home and hug me more often.

We started giving eachother massages, first we just did the normal type back massage but we started going further and further until i could basically massage her ass without her rejecting me, she would moan very very lightly whenever i massaged the inside of her legs.

we've done some sexual stuff ONCE and that was once some weeks ago when she bent over to grab something and i slapped her ass (i was really fucking hating myself that second, i didn't have a single clue if she was gonna go insane and scream or just carry on)

When i slapped her ass she just giggled with a overly female tone and kinda put her body closer to me ass first.

>Greentext, nigger

More?

Dude go for it, I would love to fuck my sister

Shut the fuck up you pathetic piece of shit degenerate waste of space. You come to my thread and make requests, you better learn you some fucking manners you filth, i will fucking dissolve your face with acid. Off yourself

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You lost me with all that utter faggotry, user. Kys

>triggered

Shut up and post more pics of her

extreme faggot is extreme

Look you fucking torrents-ridden son of a bitch, take your dick out of your high god damn horse and realise you're on Sup Forums so you play by our god damn rules or you can fuck off back to 9gag or something you autistic sponge.

Noice. She's definitely curious.

You should casually broach the topic of whether or not she's seen a dick before. If she says "no", you're in a good position to advance your interests. Show her yours. Don't give her too much time to think, and expect to feel really awkward for about 5 seconds before curiosity gets the better of her and she starts *really* looking at it.

Good luck. Post results, faggot.

You sound just as angry and pathetic as he does.

Next time set up a fucking camera and record that shit, you faggot.

Implying any girl over the age of 13 hasn't seen a dick before. Just because you didn't see a pussy till you were 20, it's different for girls... Fucking pleb.

>trying this hard

k

>degenerate waste of space

coming from the guy who takes pics of his sisters ass and posts them online

Shh we want more..

What the fuck did you just say about me you fucking cunt. You're fucking siding with the retarded 9gaggers. People like you are ruining this fucking site with your shitposts.

Oh shut the fuck up faggot weeb pleb nigger

Wow, you autistic weeaboo downie you can't even think of a good argument so you just start insulting me? God you fucking niggers are all the same.

guys guys calm down all we want is pics of the guys sisters perfect ass put aside your differences your just a few minutes

>being this mad

You're just furthering my point. You're as much of a faggot as the 9fags.

Stop sucking cock and just relax.

just stop

You're doing the same shit nigger. How about you go back to Sup Forums and off yourself mayo churner

nigga dis Sup Forums

I yell if I want

>Thinking I give a shit
The only 9fagger here is you, you stupid weebao bitch. The only one that needs to choke to death on some fucking cock is you.

The lies OP put forth in this thread prove his utmost faggotry

Can we just continue this thread cause I rlly like your sisters ass

When in doubt, whip it out, OP.

>still mad

You obviously do give a shit.

((Shit, Sup Forums wont let me comment since it thinks I'm a spammer so I'm gonna have to stop replying to your shit bait, sorry everyone xxx

do you have more OP?

Whip it out bruh maybe you'll get lucky

these guys have the right focus

It's literally one faggot getting upset. Everybody else is calm waiting for op to (not) delivar.

Why the fuck does any of you fags get offended by some random loser on the internet?

>Calls me a loser
>Thinks I was actually angry
>Thinks I wasn't baiting
>Feelsbadman.png

It's "why the fuck *do* any of you fags..."

Stop talking like a nigger. You lose the moral high-ground, you insufferable faggot.

>when its the middle of summer

SHUT THE FUCK UP, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WORTTHLESS DEENERGATR FAGGOTS I WILL FUCKING BEAT THGE SHIOT OUT OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS FUSHUT THE FUCK YUP YOU COME TO MY THREAD YOU FYCKING PIECES OFF FFUCKING SHIT YOU GO BY MY RULES BITCH ASS NIGGER FFKIDS FUFCKIUNG KIDS FUCK YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

Good job OP, now let's see her tits, vagina and possibly her cute little loaf pincher aka her beautiful turd cutter aka her asshole.

>hurr i was just baiting durr

You suck at baiting.

>being this mad over a flat-ass

This is now a foot thread

>I'm not really retarded
>I'm just acting hurrrrrdrrrrdddrrrdrdrdrdrrrrrrrr retarded
>I really showed them!

Just. Fucking. No.

animooted

You're welcome.

muh nigga

Only if it's midget Malaysians giving foot jobs to giant Russian neanderthals. You know the kind I mean?

2edgy4me

got moar

I don't have many feet pics. I might have a couple of my gf, but you'd gotta give me a sec to look for them. The feet I posted is a friend of mine from high school. She posted this on facebook a while back and that's what sparked my slight foot fetish

only on Sup Forums can someone post pictures of their sister's nice ass only to have it ruined by petty arguement

and then into a foot fetish thread

I have this one and only one more of my gf's legs and feet. Nothing close up yet, sorry.

If you don't mind, I'm definitely interested. I'll keep posting in the meantime.

Stop complaining and enjoy the feet, nigger.

thanks bruh

I hope you enjoy them -- very cute feet

Okay, thanks for pointing that out.
I don't want to be talking like a nigger.

My girl's feet look big, but she's only a size 7. She always keeps her toes pedicured, soft, and always smell lovely. She's given me a foot job once and I was ready to explode all over them. My birthday is coming up in a few days and you already know what I'm gonna cum all over

Thanks Sup Forumsro. I hope you enjoyed them too

>tries hard not to look mad
>ends up looking beta as fuck

top kek

>It's summer and livings easy

Bois I need an alternative to kickass

They don't look big at all. They're nice and slender.

Enjoy the fj. Try to get it on video and post it here.

Yeah I'm a new guy who joins during the summer. So what? You gonna make fun of me? You gonna be a bigot and call me homophobic terms? Huh? I bet you are you lowlife moron.

I came here for some possible wincest and you niggers ruined it

>get's the lyrics wrong
>posts anime
>fags on about something that's long past

Yep, that's a faggot alright!

I want to bury my head up TRUMPS BOOTYHOLE

>autism and footfaggotry derail a perfectly good incest thread

stay golden ponyboy

Go cry somewhere else, ya fuckin' pansy.

It's shit-tier ass.

You too

Her birthday was a few days ago and I got her heels that purposely make her feet look extra sexy. I'm not a cuck, but I love it when my gf looks hot because I people get jealous. Especially considering that I'm a fukken ugly ass dude. My friends have all told me that she's a 8.5/10 while I'm a 3/10 on a good day. Wanna know what the best part is? I'm the only guy she's ever been with. I popped that cherry almost 3 years ago when we were both 18.

I'll see if I can record the fj and myself blowing the fattest load over her cute feet. Hopefully I can so I can share with you guys

Shit son, good on you. It won't last, but enjoy it while it does.

>I'm not a cuck

Shame. I would have bulled up on those feet in a heartbeat

Moar feets for your troubles, bruh. Welcome to the club.

Shall I continue?

Any requests?

Have mega file or link ?

>Hey guys! Am I fitting in yet? xD

Nein, mein neger. Sorry.

I do, however, have a tumblr that I use just to keep tabs on shit that makes me blow my load. I (obviously) have quite a bit of foot stuff on there. Interested?