What is the purpose of life, im being serious right here

What is the purpose of life, im being serious right here.

getting trips

Simply creating. Leaving a story behind. There's nothing real, but time and memory.

TACOS.

To reproduce and survive. I guess it doesnt answer why everything is programmed this way, but its why we are here.

life has no purpose, not at all

Dig deeper

we are animals so our purpose to stustain our species.
eat sleep fuck.
the rest is up to you

I think that the meaning of life is to contribute to the existence of the human race. However that may be. We need to ultimately colonize other celestial bodies because Earth wont be habitable forever. So I think any contribution towards technological advancements that allow us to continue existing (even cooking food for people helps, or being a clerk, or whatever) is the meaning of life. I came to this conclusion a few years ago.

Basically, trying to keep the human race existing as long as possible so our existence doesn't go unnoticed or unmourned...

To reproduce and carry on our geno code.

*is

If you take the topic philosophically:
The meaning of life is to give a life the meaning. Most true of all.

There's no such thing as a purpose.
Life exists to be lived. That's all that is to know about it. Humans are too desperate to know the reason of everything. If they don't, they feel fear. But if humans were wiser, they would know that the answer lies within the question.

good point

To shoot niggers

Um... But who is there to notice?

Time is a figment, there is only a now. As life recycles through life, so will the stars and universe. The Big Bang will have a Big Crunch, just as a supernova collapses upon itself. Whose to say this has been the first Big Bang the universe has had? There is no evidence to say this has been our first rodeo as elements in space.

Martians

The 'purpose' is to reproduce. It is programmed into us.

The 'meaning' depends on the system of beliefs of whoever you ask.

Green Lizard alien-people

we don't know yet. other civilizations maybe? it's just a nice thought to think that the human race will be remembered.. even when we're gone. by something or someone or some civilization.

so I think continuing human existence as long as possible is a pretty decent meaning of life... agree or not. to each their own

Happiness. It's to achieve contentment, total joy in your heart.

It all boils down to entropy. Humans are a catalyst for entropy. Our design in this universe is to convert potential energy into a lower state of energy.

We provide purposes.

Life is just part of the complex chain reaction from the start of the universe.

To die

Honestley wish i knew or gave a fuck. Many believe procreation but ibcant fucking stand kids. Maybe leave this shithole better than we left it?

Dunno, i pray i catch a stray bullet or roll my truck off a cliff pretty much 24/7. I do wish other anons well though.

Gl to yall.

That is ingenius. That image took me a minute to figure out how, but damn is that smart.

i've actually cooked it before, you gotta be careful, cos the pasta on the inside of the sausage takes longer to cook and can taste a little al dente if you do it badly.

Life has no sense, like a flying pig filled with Coke and shit.

to ascend the forth reich :

To find one's purpose.

I think there used to be a time where we had a purpose in life. Maybe to create a cure for a disease or build cities or whatever.

But for the last who-knows-how-many-years, our sole purpose is to consume, spend, consume, spend. We've been told if you don't have product X, you're a fucking loser. Or if you don't do _______, you're a bad person. Just seems us as a life form is to keep our head in the sand and keep the status quo.

youre the one that gives it purpose. choose wisely

Capitalism