How does the division play out?
Favorite thing to shitpost?

>Favorite thing to shitpost?
He really likes women.

10-6 Lions
9-7 Greenbay
8-8 Vikings
6-10 Bears

The lions will go 11-5 this year and surprise many, except me because I called it

Puckers
12-4
Regression to the mean. Everyone else is butthurt.
Its hard to shitpost when youre always punching down.

Packers

19-0 Winning the Owl

16-0 Packers
10-6 Viqueens
9-7 Loins
7-9 Burrs

>Pic related

Why are cheeseheads so aggro?

Thats a funny way to spell Vikingfags. Most insecure fanbase in all of sports.

>kool aid
>detroit

Sounds about right. Most likely the state beverage too.

Because I can consciously remember 2 SuperBowl wins and I'm under 35?

It begins.

But how many deer being ran over by a drunk wisconsinite on a sled do you consciously remember?

Why do the bears continue to be the most irrelevant team?

I don't know I was busy trying to drive my sled while slamming Milwaukee's Best.

Is there a more cuck fanbase in the NFL?

I don't think its possible to cuck packers fans since they either are with a whale, a cow or alone.

>sweden
Oh the ironing.

>NFL
>implying anyone would pay to go to a game in your piss smelling paint peeling relic of a stadium

Meanwhile...
You're the one who drives across the border to your biggest rival and willingly giving them $100's just to watch a hockey game while spending $100's more on food, drinks, parking and gas.

Uh huh

>so assblasted he needs to resort to talking about the blackcocks borderbandwagoners

Blame the kike owners and commissioner for not allowing a team in Milwaukee/Madison

>t. pic related

>Butthurt detected
Let's bring up your MLS team while we're at it and talk about 1985.

>wisconsinite doesn't even know his biggest rival and doesn't have a clue that I'm not from the shithole cesspool known as Illinois.

Fucking hell you guys are dumb.

>biggest rival
>minneshita

>Let's bring up your MLS team

>3 team pleb state thinks his opinion is relevant

>Rival
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Minnesota and Wisconsin are pretty much identical in terms of culture, heritage, topography and ecoregions. I wouldn't expect a simpleton like you to comprehend that though so here's some more free facts. Minnesota outranks everything in Wisconsin besides amount of bars per people, binge drinking, obesity and superbowls.

>rival

>Minneshita
>boast about being the land of 10,000 lakes
>5,000 less than Wisconsin
>our "biggest" rival

I don't think wisconsinites hate Minnesota considering so many move there to live and get a job.

>a puddle is considered a lake in shitsconsin
Minnesota's count includes only those that are all over ten acres and named. Wisconsin counts them even without a name and has no size limit. Wisconsin only has about 6,000 named lakes, even including those under ten acres. If Minnesota counted all lakes down to four acres without names, it is likely there would be over 20,000.

>5,000 less than Wisconsin
>Swamp people count 1 acre sloughs as "lakes"
>body of water has to be over 10 acres to classify as a lake in god's country

All of your puddles wouldn't even fit into our top 20.

>wisconsin education

Non existent obviously. Shameful user, just like your 5 chins.

>source:
>my fat somalian dick filled asshole
>"biggest" rivals

>so insecure you need to come up with arbitrary rules to feel better

Is so right.

I was literally sitting behind these guys at this game.

This was during the 3-13 year for the Vikes and they got blown out pretty bad. I was wearing my Harvin jersey and drunk packer fags were heckling every Viking fan they saw.

A fat wisconsin chick got too drunk though, vomited on them, and they all got kicked out for fighting so it wasnt so bad.

Diverting this hard because your team is Shit.

>no reading comprehension
Holy shit you lot are actually retarded.

If Minnesota counted all lakes down to four acres without names, it is likely there would be over 20,000.

>milwaukee nigger talking about somali dick

Wiscucksin. I better tread carefully with you... sick fucks like dahmer and gein are from that shit hole. Who knows what your dumb inbred ass is capable of.

>>so insecure you need to come up with arbitrary rules to feel better

That's literally what your state did you fucking retard lol holy shit you guys are extra retarded tonight. All I picture is a fat fuck with protruding gums and teeth right now chuckling and doesn't realize he lost a long time ago.

>Team is awful
>Better post about lakes
kek

>won the division last season
>"team iz awful"

>no superbowls
>history of blown games
>won the division with easier schedule
>blew it again on a chip shot FG
Muh Viqueens

>>Better post about lakes

It was a retarded wisconsinite like yourself who brought up lakes and got his shit pushed in. Learn to read dumbass.

>This salty about it
whew

And it all happened in a superior state with a higher quality of life, better schools, better parks, better homes, more money, longer life expectancy, higher IQ oh and of course the best stadium in the country to go along with the best baseball stadium and a hockey arena still having new arenas modeled after. Enjoy freezing to death again this year you poor dumb bastard. Maybe we'll let you watch a game sometime in a 1st world environment so you don't have to feel like a poor honduran watching yours.

Vikings and Packers faced the same 14 opponents.

Packers got Panthers and a ded Cowboys team and went 3-3 in the division

Vikings got Falcons and Giants and went 5-1 in the division.

>best baseball stadium
>Target
HAHAHAHA

>u will never be THIS insecure
Holy shit this thread is great.

I feel bad for loins fans as they'll have to watch this clip over and over and over next time the teams play.

Everyone feels bad for lions fans. Even all the division opponents.

Id throw a brick through that glass church of yours but Teddy will be doing that plenty enough this season.

>Implying Teddy even has that arm strength

Lol you only need to keep building new stadiums because you built the last one out of inflatable rafts. Let's hope the new one is better than your bridges...

>get shit pushed in
>hurrdurr you insecure

I literally have nothing to be insecure over though, that's what happens when you're superior. This thread is gold and it's fun getting a rise out of the sister impregnating, deer molesting psychos like yourself.

You poorfags can't even afford to fix your streets let alone enjoy a real stadium.

>wiscucksin resorting to his natural violent whitenigger self

Naturally user. Let it flow.

>next time they play
They will be showing this for the next 50 years if the NFL is still around then. I would never watch another game if I was a Loins fan.

Aye, aye, captain!

>u will never be this upset
>minneshitan
>superior
>"biggest" rivals

>mfw the metrodome roof was built with all of the leftover somalian refugee rafts

>Tries shitposting
>Posts a picture from a site where Target finished behind Miller Park

>u will never be this upset

Come again? Putting words into someone's mouth doesn't make them true. You will always be lowlander scum in an inferior state. Being upset over that fact won't change it.

>meanwhile the Lions sneak up from behind and win the division.
>mfw

>I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

>u will never be this mad
>cum again
>putting somalian dong in minneshitans mouth

>you will never be a 35 year old drunk bald loser on Sup Forums from wiscucksin who still hasn't found an ounce of common sense or dignity.

Feels good.

>minnesota
>dignity
holy shit im actually crying.

But at least he knows the feeling of pride that comes with winning a superbowl. I'm sorry that the NFL will likely end or the vikings will move before you ever see that happen.

Hello fans of the best division. Let's have some fun banter this year

Likewise. I always tear up from laughing so hard that people willingly live in that murky shithole of a state.

>But at least he knows the feeling of pride that comes with winning a superbowl.

Lol? And what did he have to do with it? It's not like a bunch of wisconsinites won it for you. He still has to live in that horrible shit hole after a Californian or a Mississippi boy wins a title for him.

You are only allowed to post in this thread if your team's stadium isn't named after some corporate sponsor.

On a non-controversial note, how awesome is it that we get to play the afc south and nfc east? Are those divisions the dumpster fires that everyone expects them to be. Discuss.

>posted from the Somalian Capitol of the USA

>So obviously butthurt

>Lol? And what did he have to do with it?

You know you're on a Sup Forumsorts board right? You're not lost and wandering over from /lgbt/?

Yeah, I've heard a decent amount of tv and radio broadcasters predicting every NFC North team will finish .500 or above.

>Lil Mogadishu
>calling anywhere else a shithole

looooooooooooool

remember when the lions beat Green Bay at lambeau last year?

That's the most joy I'll ever have as a lions fan because this shit team will never make a Super Bowl

>Mogadishu
>less than a half percent of the population is somalian

The absolute state of >(you)

>Minneshita

>Green Gay fudge packers

>Who's your team?
Bears

>What's their record gonna be?
8-8

>How does the division play out?
I think the Packers or Lions will win it, >we might get lucky and actually be in the race for the division but I doubt it.

>Favorite thing to shitpost?

Cutler memes and >yfw da bears win the Superb Owl

>Puckers fan
>Still laugh everytime I see that fucking bear and "yfw da bears"

Bears, 9-7, division winners as the Lions, Packers, and Vikings collapse thanks to injuries, steroid-related suspensions, and the literal collapse of their stadium, respectively.

>all this asshurt from Vikings and Lions fans
At least the Bears are a respectable franchise. Packers go 11-5 en route to an owl. Every other team continues to mull around in obscurity.

I threw my dorm chair and screamed "FUCK" after that play that you know I'm talking about.

Ehh Mostly Viqueens fans. Lions fan generally are humble and respectable enough.

>Lived in Madison for most of my life.
>Thought Bears fans were bad.
>Moved to Wisc/Minn border
>Holy fuck Viqueens fans are infinitely worse
>Always trying to prove something
>no history
>Whiny as fuck
>Viqueens fans are cancer

Yeah as a Packers fan I think Bears fans have a great franchise and Lions fans are pretty chill. Vikings fans suck

pretty much feel the same way burrs bro. I want to hope for 9-7 but we'll probably end up 8-8 or 7-9 at best

It's ridiculous. Another story

>I work up here with a Minnesota guy
>He's actually a friend.....most of the year.
>Told him Viqueens fans were pussy bandwagon level fans
>"They sit in a dome and whine, packers fans sit in freezing weather and love their team"
>tells me I'm full of shit and Viqueens fans would be just as supportive
>Fast forward
>Vikings are playing at TCF bank
>Cold ass weather against Carolina
>They literally were giving tickets away for $5
>Half the stadium was still empty

Can we agree the Lions fans from Canada on here are the worst or is it just me

I haven't noticed it as much.

Bears
8-8
It's year 2 of a new regime
I want to believe that there can be at least some more improvement or progress

That's about it

>mfw I win the north, again

>mfw I lose in the wild card round again

Minny fans love to suffer with the Vikes. Kind of a Cubs, Red sox bullshit. Da burrs won one owl and they still won't shut up about it. Vikes win one they'll be like "ah jeez the packers have a lot more." If the kitties win the city will burn to the ground. We like havin lil Green Bay in the league. Keep talking shit. Better than listening to the cowshit fans.

Holy Autism

As someone who grew up in MN and doesn't give a shit about football (why would I given the vikings' history?), I can absolutely confirm that Vikings fans are insufferable fuckheads. Having gone to lambeau 2 years ago, I can absolutely confirm that packer fans are much more tolerable.

Twins fans are close behind in terms of being obnoxiously loud about a sport they know nothing about.

Wild bros are pretty chill.

T-wolves fans (those left) are the salt of the earth.

> shit state
> rampant alcoholism
> literally nothing to live for beside "muh green and gold"

Kys cheddarfags