SUICIDE SQUAD

Amanda Waller decides to assemble the Suicide Squad on behalf of the United States government. Harley Quinn is arrested after Batman intervenes on a business deal between the Joker and a weapons dealer, Monster T, and ends up being recruited into the Suicide Squad alongside Deadshot, Boomerang, Killer Croc, El Diablo and Slipknot. Rick Flagg is assigned to lead them with Katana as his second-in-command.

Meanwhile, June Moon is possessed by the Enchantress and decides to revive her brother, the Incubus, and retrieve her heart, which is in Waller's possession. She attacks Midway City, filling it with monsters, and uses Monster T to host the Incubus. The Suicide Squad is sent to kill her, but end up being shot down by the Joker and his men, who want Harley back.

After they're shot down, Slipknot tries to escape and is killed by a bomb implanted on his neck. The team transverses the city fighting monsters, and ultimately fights the Incubus in a subway station, while the Enchantress captures Waller. Diablo sacrifices himself to destroy the Incubus, and the team goes to rescue Waller. They fight the Enchantress in an abandoned museum and Harley destroys the heart, exorcising the Enchantress.

Waller still locks everyone up, but the Joker later breaks into prison and rescues her. Movie ends with them locking eyes and smiling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUQ0m7J3Y3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This better not be true Motherfucker!

>that last bit

Lol Deadshot had noshot.

Reminder

>And the studio is working to smooth out the third act of Suicide Squad, its big August movie from director David Ayer that could change the perception of its DC line. The pic’s trailers have generated massive positive interest in the all-star actioner that features DC villains, and the studio wants to make sure audiences’ expectations are not only met but exceeded.

>Suicide Squad recently underwent major additional photography (multiple sources say it was not to add humor) to clear up the issues. Sources say it was Suicide Squad that escalated Johns’ involvement in DC movies (he was already co-writing the next Batman stand-alone with Affleck), and he is involved in the film’s postproduction.

>MAJOR ADDITIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY

It is.

But Enchantress is controlled by Madame Xanadu who gives her a necklace that she cannot take off to lock the bad Enchantress inside her and stop it from being released.

What the fuck man....

Slipknot is useless, he gets killed in comics anyway and that about Joker deliberately getting into prison to get Harley, happens in one of the Batman games.

>Slipknot

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE

wow, terrible.

>20 years of comic book movies
>Still surprised they change stuff from the source material

but Sup Forums said the jewish man was pairing up the white girl and black guy so that white girls won't date me, a white guy

Is it late to do another reshoot?

What went wrong?

I hate Harley Quinn.

Guess the RT for this trash....

65%

That sounds like absolute shit. All that money they spent on rewriting can't save this film because DC didn't have the balls to go for the full blown R rating like Fox did with Deadpool. This is just neutered, watered down schlock.

HAY BOOOOYYSSS

DID I MENTION HOW CUHRAZYY I AM? IT WOULD BE REALLY FUNNY IF I KILLED EVERYONE AROUND HERE HEHE

jesus these evans reaction faces keep getting better and better

You seem upset.

>I only watch mature films with sex scenes and f words made for mature audience like me

Sounds great. Hope it will be better than the medicore Civil War

Meme magic

>the team goes to rescue Waller

Why is the writing for dc flicks always trash?

Knowing Waller, she probably has her heartbeat keyed to the explosives in the squad, if she dies, so do they.

>implying that's not what le edgy dc villains so epic movie will be filled with

Guaranteed this has some sick cursing for the deadpool crowd

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like another instant classic like BvS.

JUST KIDDING

OR AM I XD????? LOLOLOLOLOL

HOLY SHIT

ANOTHER ONE

They make films that can be tested by time and still hold up being viewed 10, 20 years later.
While marvel makes flicks that make tumblr fangirls feel "satisfied" but will be forgotten before they hit 18.

That is simply not true at all. WB struck gold with three great directors who valued the source material, that's it. The movies are good because the directors were good, WB had nothing to do with it.

gr8 b8, m8. should a had a v8

Which three?
Richard Donner, Tim Burton and Nolan?

How is she gonna kill anybody? What are her powers? Isn't she just a Joker minion? A comic relief at best?

ayyy hol up

imo, yes

hold up are slipknot and incubus actual comic book characters
that's fucking ridiculous

You're missing the important thing here.

>The additional material was masterminded by Geoff Johns

HOPE=RESTORED

Did you think they were made for the movie?

Sounds good to me, honestly.

>Geoff johns
>hope

seems fine, idk what the problem is

well, this movie sound like it sucks, but at least the trailers made it look good, and I'm interested in Katana, the joker and Diablo, so might as well go see it

I think it's because she is known to be quite vexing. :^)

you sound like a fat woman

I'm watching this for one reason. Cara Delevingne.

>They make films that can be tested by time and still hold up being viewed 10, 20 years later.
Yeah, it worked for TDKR

Same 2bh

didn't know she was the villan

this means he did it a few days after he was hired in the midst of a PR catastrophe due to BvS

it's bound to be shit

Can someone make one where the senator gets blown up by the piss jar, but the explosion is replaced with Evans?

Bonus if the label reads laughing Evans.

Film could be fixed by changing one letter:
Suicide Squid

Wait, is she the girl from turbo kid?

>monster t
>boomerang
>June moon
>slipknot
How am I supposed to take these people seriously with such corny ass names?

>batman
>superman
>spiderman
>wonder woman

Many of them will probably never be referred to by those names in the movie.

Like how you never hear anyone in the MCU actually say "Hawkeye", "Black Widow", "Falcon" or "Scarlet Witch"

pls never stop making these

Batman and spiderman are perfectly fine. The dude looks and acts like a bat and the other dude was literally bitten by a spider and gained the powers of one. Superman and wonder woman don't seem too horrible, a bit corny, but they were made so long ago and such a household name I can't really compare. You're seriously gonna tell me JUNE MOON isn't the most retarded thing you've ever heard of?

>a weapons dealer, Monster T

post a fucking source op

> Joker
> giving a shit about Harley and fighting to get her back
They already fucked up.

I don't know Enchantress too well, but making her a kind of villain instead of an ongoing team member is pants on head retarded.

also
Who the fuck is Scott Eastwood playing?

Flagg's bodyguard.

Then your a fucking idiot and should kill yourself.
She was a literal who before Ostrander used her in SS and during the whole time she would try and kill anyone, freind or foe.

seems exactly like something BTAS Joker would do.

he doesnt care
but you see
he
is
insa
ne
MOMS GONNA FREAK

ITS NOT DISNEY
REEEEEEEEEEE

>seems exactly like something BTAS Joker would do
Did you even watch BTAS?

>Harley & Ivy
>Harley leaves Joker's gang and he finds her just to take all the shit she's been stealing with Ivy

>Harlequinade
>Joker is going to set off a nuke in Gotham and was going to leave Harley in Arkham

>Joker's Millions
>Joker leaves Harley to the cops
>Joker hires a new Harley rather than getting her out of Arkham because it's cheaper

in mad love he beats her half to death, then after sending her to jail he sends her a get well soon card.

In on of the comics harley is reformed and Joker tries to win her back, treats her like shit when she does come back, then she quits again and he continues to try getting her back.

holy fuck, this is good

sounds awful, this leak must be true

>in mad love he beats her half to death, then after sending her to jail he sends her a get well soon card.
To show that Harley will forgive him for literally anything. He still never bothers breaking her out of Arkham at any point and places next to no value on her.

>Comics
I was talking about BTAS. There's not much consistency in the comics regarding their relationship. The whole thing is pretty stupid in the New 52.

No

ITS THE ONLY THING THAT SLOWLY FILLS ME UP!!!

IT'S THE ONNNLY WAY

TO SLOWLY STOP THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

this.

i dont think you understand what i was saying, joker doesnt love harley, but she is his property, so he'll act sweet when she's out of action only so she stays his.

Nigga the comic was one of the BTAS comics, written by Dinni.

That's CAPTAIN Boomerang to you, Schlanger.

And most people call him Digger

What do you think will be higher Sup Forums, it's opening day gross (in millions) or its RT score?

can someone post that black guy saying what Will Smith says? uhh we're some sort of mothafuckin suicide squad?

i found one on YT but i don't think its the one brettygood posted

youtube.com/watch?v=FUQ0m7J3Y3Q

>i dont think you understand what i was saying, joker doesnt love harley, but she is his property, so he'll act sweet when she's out of action only so she stays his.
Yes, I know. He'll be nice to her for a short period to get back in her good graces since she is occasionally useful. Breaking her out of Arkham, however, is not something he ever did in the DCAU.

>Nigga the comic was one of the BTAS comics, written by Dinni.
Yes, but weren't we talking about comics generally? Mad Love is an episode too, anyway.

>ironman
>hawkeye
>black widow
>cpt america

Man Harley makes me tingle. That costume anyway. I think its the face paint. Clowns man.. I don't know how anyone is afraid of them, so sexy

Looking kind of Archie there

>tfw she lost the costume and is often bleached like the Joker instead of using facepaint

It's Dan DeCarlo

Does it really seem like much of a strech to be something he would do? Esoecally if she works for Waller, he would want her back.

The DCAU comics are as cannon as the episodes so its a valid point and one i brought up oigonally so yes we are talking about the comics. Is that a problem?

Damn shame

>Does it really seem like much of a strech to be something he would do?
Kind of? Unless Harley has something particularly useful to him or his relationship with Harley in the movie is different than usual.

>The DCAU comics are as cannon as the episodes
The DCAU usually disregarded its own comics. Mad Love is a special case AND it's a Timm/Dini collaboration that was adapted into the cartoon.

The conversation started regarding "BTAS Joker", so comics beyond The Batman Adventures aren't really related to BTAS Joker.

Yummy

The plot sounds like a sprawling mess

I want to believe, for DCucks, that the real plot is something better than this. I dont hate DC enough to see ANOTHER movie that was supposed to be their saviour turn out to be a train wreck, but dammit if they aren't trying!

>The Batman Adventures
But thats exactly the series i was talking about, thanks for reminding me of the name t.bh

>Actually thinking unsourced green text is real.
Hey user remember when Black Widow picked up Thor's Hammer.

>Hey user remember when Black Widow picked up Thor's Hammer.

Haha, Sup Forums was fucking livid over this and it didn't even happen

>b-b-b-but it could've happened

Yeah, the producer of Green Lantern is going to save this movie.