Tfw chink

>tfw chink
>my best friend in highschool asks me to come to his house for a lan party
>his polish father doesn't like me because of my race and makes racist jokes on me for banter.
Why do poles hate us azns so much? I mean what did we ever do you?

You are an Sup Forums, do you know how many racist banter gets posted here?

Why can't chinks handle the banter?

He doesn't like you leaving the areas designated for you:

Vancouver & Montréal

But I live there.

You should have bantered back m8
>hah your country's been gang banged since WW2

well if your kid brings home an asian best friend it means your kid is a nerd

Agree with the cheese eating surrendering monkey.

are you sure he doesn't like you?

this, sometimes it's just light banter
the other day i helped a friend fix his phone he told me "haha what a fucking chink" (i'm white) but it wasn't rude or anything

No i took the banter. But the racism was too much. I never visited a white persons house ever again.

Call Trudeau this is an absolute travesty look at this young asian man being harrassed we need to set up PROGRAMS to deal with this systematic racism I mean look at how few asian MPs we have we need at least HALF of them to be asian females along with one quarter black and one quarter punjabi all with at least 10% native heritage this is THEIR country WE NEED A PROGRAM anyone who says otherwise is preaching HATE SPEECH we'll get loudspeakers and disrupt their meetings and pull the fire alarms because we UNDERSTAND and we feel opressed for you young asian boy.

Maybe he's joking you fucking faggot

kek, it was probably just bants but he probably considers you a meek pussy now if you showed it got to you

guy has probably had a lot of people make polish jokes to him, you're just a step below on the pecking order

>be only white on science project group
>everyone else asian
>go to kids house to work on project with group
>asian mom makes fun of son to me
>asks if I want a coke
>sure
>she gets me it
>doesn't offer other asian kids anything

Kekeke, he cannot take the banter.

No. I'm pretty racist towards my race myself even making azn jokes here and there with my white friend for banter but this polish man really got to me. I know its very beta for me to admit this. It really scarred me with my experience with white ppl.

maybe he roleplays as walt kowalski kek

Poles are filled with envy and hate for all the countries better than them, like China.

What kind of stuff did he say?

Wait I thought you were middle eastern?
role playing candian you need to be CONSISTENT

This
Even if he beat the shit out of you, it'd make him uncomfortable and angry (obviously). Fucking cunts who are actually serious in their banter and obviously couldn't take an equal return barrage piss me the fuck off.

But yeah it might just be light-hearted, remember that just because racism is apparently taboo doesn't mean those that employ it casually in a joking fashion have actual malice or seriousness behind it.

>I'm pretty racist towards my race myself
lel dafuq you are like those self hating leftists white cucks

>since WW2
>WW2

Self-hating Asians are a hell of a lot more common here than self-hating whites.

hmm I see, but why? do you see yourself as an inferior to some other races or what?

indeed sounds like there was not enough Diversity in that awful KKK nazi's house. He should be assigned a house minority to take care of.

>Germany absolutely annihilating them
>USSR buttfucking them

t. white guy so I dunno.
Just meet a lot of people embarrassed to speak Cantonese here.

>go outside
>see beta asians huddled in groups talking about anime and league of legends
>asian girls almost always go for white or sandnigger guys or the very alphaest of chinks
it really gets to them

Poles are literally spineless scum.

Look at how they fellate America for "protecting" them. If they were such big guys as they always claim, why would they need any "protection" from outside powers?

Poles are pretty much that little dumb kid in school who hides behind the big bully to throw stones at you, while claiming to be a super badass of some sort.

Fuck you OP! I wish all gooks will be dead!

he was probably just trying to banter, Polish people just don't have much experience with other races. My brother had a chink friend in HS too, and when he brought him home he was treated like any other guest

Fuck off ching chang

>implying any country in the world could've been safe with Nazi Germany as a neighbor

>my best friend in highschool asks me to come to his house for a lan party
>highschool

Fucking mods and hot pockets