Taking a class on Italian American life

>taking a class on Italian American life
>look at syllabus
>see this topic being discussed

I thought you guys were joking. Are Italians really not white?

I want to BLACK some white girls if you know what I mean by this expression

americans are so fucking bad, how is this even a class

>"constructing ethnicity" (what?) III : Gender and the Italian experience
jesus christ

also italians are whiter than americans

Ask yourselves, sociology was created in France

yes and ? it was never this bad

here is our most prominent sociologist currently
he's pretty bad but not even close to being as bad yours, how come

I'm probably whiter than you

>it was never this bad
You still created it. This is your fault

>Went to university
>for something other than STEM
enjoy your toilet paper degree

>French people created the science of talking out your ass about people and society in general
Ok first off i'm pretty sure we didn't, maybe we just made up a bullshit word for it (which you all ate it all up hah)

Second, you can talk out of your ass about any topic possible, and with any political bias you want. If you want you can go on a rant and say let's gas all the jews, and totally call it sociology at the end of the day. As long as you have read a minimum of literature (they usually haven't) you can say you totally have the credentials.
The only difference between a sociologist and a drunk man at the bar talking politics, is if they have success and receive state funding and newspaper interviews.

Third, you are fucking studying it yourself which is surely a giant waste of money btw so why do you even criticize it

To be fair, sociology is a science. but this "Gender and the Italian experience" is just an insult to academia.

post more slides I'm curios about what American intellectuals think about us.

It used to be that you're guido wops who're basically considered subhuman criminals. Now you're just known for your insufferable diaspora.

why are people obsessed with our whiteness or lack of? who cares? we don't give a shit, it's just a pseudo-identity for new world euromongrels

>insufferable diaspora.
but italian diaspora is the best diaspora by far

nice class, hope it's worth your >100k$ denbt

I'm not OP

then why are you replying

You sound familiar

You're a big guy

are you really surprised or merely rusing? a class on Irish-American life could have the same topic. or any other immigrants except WASPs

>American going into debt to be indoctrinated

Because you can do that on a Saudi Origami Forum

Dumb Wop

tbqh americans are incredibly autistic about race.

>On January 4, 1908, a trial was held in Minnesota about whether John Svan and several other Finnish immigrants would become naturalized United States citizens or not, as the process only was for "whites" and "blacks" in general, and district prosecutor John Sweet was of the opinion that Finnish immigrants were Mongols. The judge, William A. Cant, later concluded that the Finnish people may have been Mongolian from the beginning, but that the climate they lived in for a long time, and historical Finnish immigration and assimilation of Germanic tribes (Teutons)—which he considered modern "pure Finns" indistinguishable from—had made the Finnish population one of the whitest (fairest) people in Europe. If the Finns had Mongol ancestry, it was distant and diluted. John Svan and the others were made naturalized US citizens, and from that day on, the law forbade treating Finnish immigrants and Americans of Finnish descent as not white.

This is all very funny considering john morton, one of the original founding fathers, was a finn.

>Brit going in debt to believe everything he sees on Sup Forums

why are yanks so obsessed with race

>he failed to STEM -meme
Enjoy having no work in twenty years.

The joke here is that you're taking a class on italian american life, nice use of the U$200000 debt you acquired.

That is autistic. I hate racism desu it ruins everything fun & turns functional public service into an insane sperg festival. Can we all agree racism was a mistake & move on?

no and it's racist that you even suggest that, instead we should institute affirmative action and anti-white people laws

Only the English, Scots, and some Germans from parts of Saxony are White.

The rest are swarthy, tawny nonwhites.

Well at least it's now officially against the law in america to call finns not-white :^)