Why is it so hard to keep a man satisfied?

Why is it so hard to keep a man satisfied?

show some asshole

you need to show ur asshole for us to answer that

you got my attention, elaborate on the question and if you provide more pics, I shall answer those to the full extent of my knowledge

Write "KARAN" on your tittys and you'll satisfy me ;)

Because once you take away their attractive bodies, most women have precious little to offer as stimulation.

Tits get attention, bootyhole gets advice.

As time goes on you get fatter

It's not. You have a mouth and a vagina. Just use them as God intended.

Because you won't do anal.

With tits like that, they're probably gay tbh bb

Fake.

Fake tits OP?

Men grow tired of the same shit day in and day out. Shot in the dark here...
Your relationship tanked because either of you assumed what you were doing was keeping the other satisfied when in fact it was not. If it's sex, starfishing is bad. Men like to be fucked just as much as women. If it's your culinary skills, learn to cook tastier meals. If it's how you clean house, clean it better. An empty ballsack and full stomach will keep most men happy. Most. Not all.

Because a man is not satisfied with himself

Show pussy, we decide

Give more blowjobs and he will be happy

It is not? Explain further please.

Because you're whoring yourself out online. Nobody wants a disloyal and trashy slut in the long run - You are making yourself into a 'pump and dump' at best.

First things first: Thanks 4 tits

It's hard for you, because you use photoshop

Its easy. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Terrible Photoshop

for a man hes both the marble and the sculptor

I like your titties

with those boobs I would be satisfied for the rest of my life

- not sure, just a random rant, i feel like everyone is in the same boat, the ones you don't like like you and the ones you like don't like you. just depressed about the whole dating thing

Nope, 100% pure anadian homegrown

Well if we start to give some real answers, let's sum most of cases with one word:
Routine. Routine kills realtionships.
One trip to the bar, film theater, or even on a bike to woods can help.
The relationship is never a complete status. Both sides should work on it constantly. It's possible with a little bit of... those nasty feelings stuff.

Canadian*

nice pussy and asshole.

BEAUTIFUL!
If you're letting him use those there's no way he can't be satisfied

Lower your standards, bitch

Sharpie in pooper pls

Shut up, virgin

Because even lobster everyday gets boring. Sometimes he just want a Big Mac and a hotdog.

You're really fucking hot.
It's probably going to be absolute shit, but please go ahead and tell your story.
You'll get the attention you want.

Hope you dont mind I saved your image, named it "vagina winkle"

white knight syndrom

>nice tits
>nice pussy and asshole
Seems perfect to me I don't see your problem here

Pussy pretty af IMO

You probably give terrible head.

we can see the scars under your nipples you lying cunt

if my partner had not lied to me I would have been fine to settle down

I know what it is.
Not really I'm always asking people to tell their story in these blog post threads to make them vent and feel better.

This

theoretically if we could just verify replies we could all have sex with someone fun and go to sleep

correct

You haven't seen many tits, have you?

Pussy pls, btw nice titties

Amen brother. I've broken routine just to feel alive again. They always get mad. Always.

my nigga

to be completely honest, if those pretty things are yours, and face is at least decent, do not treat those as the highest value of yours, you'll be a magnet for man-cunts while decent males will stay away from you because women that look like gals from catwalk tend to have shitty characters and/or are hard to get for an average guy

had one girl with perfect boobs, very nice vag, body of a class-A model, legs longer than a runway, etc. and I dumped her because she had a shitty character and thought that if she looks like a girl from a cover of a magazine, she doesn't have to give anything more than that - don't be a person similar to her

You have a great body. Unless your personality is shit, there's no reason for a man to be unsatisfied.
Remember that a relationship where you feel pressured to work extremely hard to keep just isn't worth it in the long run.

Which province?

if that is a real pic of your pussy I would wreck it if you were discrete and cool

You need a feminine penis

Virgfags. Some areola are indented slightly.

Holy shit trips

OP confirmed for untrustworthy liar. And she wonders why her man isn't happy..

DEFINE: man; you might be talking stupid to everybody even if you got tits to get our attention.

i have seen tens of thousands of fake breasts on the internet so i think i have a good idea of what a boob job looks like you mongloid.

- it's not the sex or the body, i have been quite dumb in the past like most girls i guest, it's the whole ordeal of what a relation is and what everyone's seems to know what they want and i stand there running in circles, dating, breaking, clubbing, rince andrepeat... just like i said random ranting. I just like the attention i guest.

kill yourself fucking faggot

because all you ever want to talk about is those new shoes
or what's going on over at the grocery store
or how much of a bitch becky is
or how you hate getting orange peel under your nails
because you're boring

It's not going to happen you desperate basement dwelling virgin.

This. BTW OP, I'd like to tongue punch your fart box.

>I've seen lots of fake tits on the internet
>thinks this has any real world relevance

lol fucking retard

You are describing life. This is the way it will be until you meet 'the one'. Try to relax, enjoy the ride. Also, stressing about it will make you less attractive. Guys like what they can't have.

French girl, Quebec, but yeh not going to h append sorry

The ache from breaking up made me feel alive again.
This is the most fucked up thing ever. Everything you wished for in life as a teenager becoming dull and colourless. Boring.
Fuck, I didn't ask to be a conscious being in the first place.

Probably a result of that piss poor grammar, get a fucking education.

how does it not?

bro i slept with 4 ugly/fat chicks irl so i know more than you lol. plus im 17 and a nice guy. op pls be my gf!!! kys

>Acts like a low-class whore.
>Literally too stupid to understand why men doesn't like it.

get better photoshop skills or GTFO

So this guy
is right.
Fuck you.

Implying we're not all desperate on Sup Forums

How good is your 2nd language grammar? just like i said

- i'm french

Because you're a whore /thread

because once a day isn't enough.if your cunt's tired you got two other holes and two hands and feet. it's not really that its hard its just you don't want to do it lazy bitch.

Let us say the pimps prayer
>Gide my hand and make it strong oh lord, so that this bitch may know her place. Amen

>reaching this hard

Just stop. Even on an anonymous board, you're embarrassing yourself

Sometimes it's what we need, you know? I just had a nasty fight with my girlfriend about how fucking useless she is. I'm the asshole who works 70+hrs a week, comes home to clean, shower, and sleep because she's too busy staring at her iPad while our son runs around on a floor covered in diapers and stale food. Bitch got reality checked that day.

Ohhh you're French, my apologies, well in that case taking a shower once in a while may help.

sigh
>threading own post.
didn't all you ickle kiddies start school yet.

That's the cycle of a common woman, pedestrian you see.

Guys with a mix of manners, education, money, etc. are looking for their princess. A woman with scruples.

Stop going to the club and cycling through men you dumb cunt. That's not where you meet great men, and it even prevents you from doing so in the long run.

Give me a doggystyle pic and ill give you some good advise

Its a fake timestamp. It was posted last night

Maybe your boring maybe your annoying find a beta cuck who will put up with that cancerous shit

if anything i am more qualified to judge a botched boob job on the internet than a biased pleb who just wants op to send more pictures by defending her honor and lying about his own sexual prowess on a japanese fur trading outpost.

I remember my first dick

cheers m8

honestly that's what makes me not able to stand a woman I have been with for years
they get boring
it's always the same shit every day
nothing interesting to talk about

If anything keeping a man satisfied is the easiest thing. Literally all you need to do is be decent at cooking, support his hobbies/interests even if you don't 100% enjoy them and put out 3-4 times a week and a guy will never look elsewhere in life except right at you.

If they require more than that, you're not dating a man but another women.

damn OP, i want to enter that

It's incredibly easy, you must be one of those dumb, self-centered cuts if you are having difficulty. Ways to satisfy a man: be decent at cooking food, be decent at sucking and fucking, don't be a bitch. Those three easy steps will satisfy every single man on earth.

Loyalty. Unquestionable, undying, immediate and absolute loyalty. Beyond the sex and the pretty face, a man can only ask for one thing and that is loyalty.

I don't need a girl I have to worry about fucking around with some other guy. I'm not perfect and I know you're not perfect, I know there are plenty of better guys out there so don't act like there aren't better woman out there.

If I'm with a girl I'm with her because I love her and I trust her. She is loyal, kind, sweet, considerate, and TRUSTWORTHY. If you fail at these things, there is no reason to care about you or treat you more than dirt.

To understand men you need to understand honor, loyalty, and pride.

Once you understand these, men are not hard to please at all.

Letting me cum in your mouth while you keep sucking is probably one of the best things to make me satisfied.

Hope that helps cheers. Great pussy and ass btw I want to lick it all over.

it isnt, youre just a cretin evidently

I really feel sorry for you. But my problems were waaay much lesser. I was, like, 21 at the time and my grilfriend was the working one. I am just a dirty student lying about doing anything in my life. She was working at the shoes shop, living on her own, and doing quite fine with her life. She stopped drinking and doing mephedrone, because she loved me. Not because I ordered her to do so.
And yet everything went in shits way. I broke her heart really hard and I am still sorry for it. Funny thing is, that feeling helps me get through another breakup, where my heart was trampled down.

Your story is... Well, from what you described it's not all lost yet.

Just like everyone we get bored, and im sorry