So this badass chick just posted some hunting photos on the Facebox, and all the hate she is getting is retarded...

So this badass chick just posted some hunting photos on the Facebox, and all the hate she is getting is retarded. Why do people bitch about others paying thousands of dollars to hunt animals, but say i cant bitch about tranny nonsense?

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
conservationmagazine.org/2014/01/can-trophy-hunting-reconciled-conservation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Badass

Look at this big bitch.

It's a primitive sport for prinitive minds.

How so? If it makes her happy, who are you to judge?

found the fedora

All the Facebook outdoors?

Op is a faggot.

That dad is so proud. Bet half of you are jelly because of that huh?

Don't get the hysteria either. Feelfags....

Bit of disrespect in OP photo though

dude she is killing for sport, does that not give off a sadist vibe to you? its fucked up because that giraffes life that was long lived apparently meant nothing

Millions of cows, chickens and pigs are killed every day, but kill a cute animal and people lose their minds.

So you dont know how big game hunting works huh?
You know they pick the oldest ones to kill to help grow the herds right? Learn the sport.

those are killed to supply food, they died for a purpose. there was no reason for the giraffe to be killed

>apparently meant nothing
Its a fucking giraffe, bro. Its entire life was eating leaves and spreading its legs to drink. Its life didn't mean a goddamn thing.

Besides it was old and was going to die? Plus the meat is used as well. You dont know shit huh?

to you, my mother was a vet and i was raised to believe that all lives mattered, and senseless violence is just that, senseless

I think OP is a faggot honestly

who the fuck eats giraffe?

facebook com/aryanna.braidsandbowshunting/

its just a fucking animal, if you cant come to terms with the fact that humanity as a whole is the apex predator and is essentially entitled to this type of activity then remove yourself from earth.

That Giraffe DID mean nothing.

If I ever get the chance I would try giraffe

What a challenge an old giraffe about to die, such bravery.

Then you were raised by a retard, and are now retarded yourself as a result of the aforementioned retarded raising.

Yeah, I bet people all those paying to go to Africa to shoot exotic animals just want to help African flora and fauna. Such heroes.

Yet this had sense to it
conservationmagazine.org/2014/01/can-trophy-hunting-reconciled-conservation/

we werent even meant to eat meat man, we arent predators

If the Giraffe had a gun, it would still be alive.

Found the vegan

People in need of protein like oh impoverished villages.
No one sad anything about bravery user. Just that it is badass.
It my not be an intent but it is a consequence.

yes because a person with a phd is a retard

hunting is not a sport. in a sport both sides know theyre in a game. this is just killing

>higher ed means imma smart
It just means your mom was really skilled in the knowledge application of veterinary science, nothing else.

A person with a driver's license is not necessarily a good driver. If your mother raised you to believe that the life of an individual giraffe is meaningful in any way, then she was a retard.

ok if its for a reason such as this i understand but if they went out and didthat without this ever crossing their mind en they just like killing and thats fucked

>It my not be an intent but it is a consequence

Well, the guy is questining big game hunters intents with hunting, not the unintentional positive effects of it.

its much fuckin harder to get a phd than a license

So target shooting isn't a sport, because the target doesn't know its in a game? I better call Rio right now, they might want to hear about this.

actually im not, but i see that theres no reason not to be, it has good effects on health, im just saying we dont need to kill

I love your logic dude that's why I love serial killers so much they're truly the apex predators in our society and should be more glorified survival of the fittest am I right!

>No and your logic is flawed please give a better argument next time and tho animals can't be compared to humans glorifying their death and taking pics with their hearts isn't a normal reasonable sport ass hat

Not him, but I'm sure the average IQ of people with a Phd is higher than the average IQ of the population as a whole. Therefore it's almost certain that his mom is not retarded, and more likely that she is actually quite clever.

Who the hell made you the total authority on the definition of the word "sport". For Christ's sake, hunting is one of humanity's oldest and long lived sports you fucking bleeding hearted moron.

the target isnt alive dumb ass, the fact that you would you would compare an inanimate object to an animal proves your lack of conscience

And yet, even with all that extra effort to get that specific piece of paper, she still does not seem to posses the intelligence to see that one giraffe's life does not actually have any meaning.

are you literally retarded?

How do you know? Even if it wasnt their intent it still brought about positive consequences, big game hunting in africa is heavily regulated.

thank you

Go out with a spear and kill it, then I'll be impressed. If this inbred 12 year old can do it, how much of a "sport" can it really be?

And after that girl took her shot, the giraffe wasn't alive either. What's your point?

Incest has also had a long tradition with humans you gonna back that up to?

I know people with masters degrees who couldnt find the way out of a wet paper bag. Autistic people have phds and they are pretty much retarded in any aspect that isnt the subject they learned

i dont know, i said if, but itdoesnt matter what consequences they brought, we are talking about ones charater and morality which consists of their intentions

>ITT
People not realizing humans are natural predators of these creatures anyway and not hunting them would probably have disastrous effects on the local wildlife.

Maybe?

That's not an argument, you're comparing apples to oranges.

my point is that she didnt shoot a target, it was an animal with a mind and consience

Everything from that animal, from meat to skin goes to the local tribes for their use. the $20,000 in safari fees and costs support the local economy and tribal hunt assistants, game managers.

Better than having the animal killed by poachers

If Beethoven can compose symphonies at 12, how hard can it really be?

Because you stand there like you accomplished something when all you have done is kill something for your own joy using technology and manpower to do so.

Hurrrr my enjoyment means more then somethings life.
Oh wait no sorry I'm wrong she really needed the giraffe meat.

lol yeah bad ass = a whole 2 lbs of force through her index finger = you are a pussy who will never be a real bad ass.

Intent isnt the name of the game user. People intend to do many things and dont realize all the numerous consequences, postive or negative. How can you question someones morality without know the situation?

Animals dont have consciences user. They are merely reactionary creatures who are only semi self aware.

Your entire lives are jackin off to trannies and eating your whore mom's tendies. What the fuck do your lives mean? They're worth less than that giraffes, some faggot should hunt you down instead

wow you guys are such cucks

I was here when people would timestamp murders they done and CP was around.

Cunts the lot of you.

>So you dont know how big game hunting works huh?
Rich fuck heads with no conscious and total selfishness go to a poor country and shoot whatever they want as you can buy the people and the laws there.

that's actually pretty cool.

what are you a fucking male feminist, stop making these threads cuck

you know what a vet does right, the job is based around the fact that animal lives matter. it was her job to preserve them

I personally disagree with hunting mammals as they are intelligent for the most part (I only hunt pheasants, duck, turkey etc.) but this isn't bad because giraffes aren't endangered.

And the money doesnt do anything? The thinning of the herd means nothing?

underrated post.

theres a difference between killing to survive and standing with a rifle 20 yards away waiting to end some creatures life whos just going about their because you find it enjoyable.

>implying any lives are worth anything.
We are a spec on a spec floating around in a possibly infinite universe, we mean nothing everyone of us, that giraffe is the same, means nothing.

If you think life is sacred then you're dumb.

Up until pretty recently in history, only a few very wealthy people hunted for sport.
The 99.9% others didn't hunt for sport. They hunted to not starve.

And how is sitting down killing animals with no effort (outside of hitting a target, which you can do without killing things) even considered a sport.
I understand britbongs riding on horses shooting crossbows and shit though. That's more like a sport.

It was her job to take money from pet owners to try and heal them. Her caring has nothing to do with the situation.

It absolutely was a target. Just because it had a mind doesn't mean it had any value whatsoever to the world.

Also,
con·science
ˈkän(t)SHəns/
noun
noun: conscience; plural noun: consciences

an inner feeling or voice viewed as acting as a guide to the rightness or wrongness of one's behavior.

I'll bet every penny I own that giraffe didn't have a concept of what's "right or wrong", let alone an actual conscience.

I have no problem with big game hunters. I just think it should always be open season on them just as it is on big game. And the penalty for hunting one down should be identical for their hunting of increasingly endangered species.

Giraffes arent endangered

> shoots easy unsuspecting animal while sipping pop and eating mcdouble

> badass chick

Pls

>They're worth less than that giraffes
I don't know, user, I go to work every day. I provide a service that benefits my fellow man. I spend the money I earn to stimulate the economy. The giraffe eats and fucks, and that's only because man decided it was wrong to let them die out. I'd say I have more value than the giraffe.

>this level of projection
Wew

The giraffe would have just been killed by another animal you faggot. Btw yes it's life meant nothing it is a fucking giraffe.

>implying composing classical music and killing an animal are comparable skills

I'm me.. And I'll judge whoever the fuck I want.. Hope that bitch gets fucked and then eaten by a lion

This all bait faggot nigger

Fuck traps too

what drove her to be a vet from the age of 5 then? her caring nature and love for animals surely could not have been it

do any other creatures hunt each other besides humans? something about that dont sit right..

>only a few very wealthy people hunted for sport

Not everyone plays beach volleyball either but I don't see people complaining about it being called a sport.

>And how is sitting down killing animals with no effort even considered a sport.

The sport is in remaining undetected long enough to get a proper shot. You can't just walk up to a deer and shoot it, you've got to hide and wait, sometimes for hours.

Retard making a retarded argument that they haven't fully thought out..

Nigga u just went full retard

Pretty sure the money took over about halfway through her phd. Funny how that happens.

people are retarded as always. IMO if this animal is not part of a threatened species list, then I'm fine with hunting. I mean, even if you don't eat it other animals will so its fine.

>killing a herbivore from afar with a scoped rifle
>badass

Because human life is as meaningless as animal life, i agree user

Killing animals with guns is maybe cool if you live far down south but here in the north we see every animal killed as a catastrophe, the inly animal you might need to kill is the bear since he is like 1000 pounds with sharp claws and teeth.

Other than that i guess we do not have to kill anything up here in the north but fish to live and grow potatoes and root fruits.

God i can see her pride and i do not want to take away anything from that but she could be an animal protector and i guess she would be good at that

Where do people get this nonsense from. We were HUNTER-gatherers you ignorant fuck.

In my experience, most of what a vet does is charge you money to kill your pet, then send you home with the body to bury it yourself.

Your mom's job is based around the OPINION that all lives matter. When, in fact, they do not. Humans are the dominant species on this planet. Therefor, an animal's life only has meaning when it benefits us. A seeing eye dog has value. A beef cow has value. A giraffe does nothing but eat and sleep. Therefor, it has no value. At least until we decide it has a value of $7500 plus the cost of a bullet.

Says the guy who has his meat prepared for him by a factory

actually faggot, the rates that giraffes are hunted down by natural predators are signifficantly lower than other species

TFW

>TFW no face

> Animals hunted are on conservation lands
> Money paid to hunt animals goes to conservation
> Conservations use money to prevent animals from going extinct (poachers, etc)
> Hunters keep what they want (trophies)
> Animal meat is given to local nignog villages

> Nothing is wasted

Facebook normies that never left their mom's basement having an opinion about something on the otherside of the planet.

#KYS