Okay, Sup Forums, I know that calling for a raid is against the rules, but yesterday, on a kik thread...

Okay, Sup Forums, I know that calling for a raid is against the rules, but yesterday, on a kik thread, a guy leaked a 15-year-old girl's kik account and now she's receiving a lot of dick pics and sexual stuff. All men who have messaged her have stopped and apologized to her when they found out her age. All but one, so I'm exposing him because he wouldn't stop harassing her even though he knew she was under 18. His kik ID is: Has he told you where he lives? His kik ID is: Blowmeh14

NYPA whiteknight faggot. Maybe you should stop getting into others business

Get off Sup Forums you moral fag

SHE IS FUCKING 15!

Need more info than just his fucking kik

Omfg who the fuck cares! Do you want her to fall for you now, so that when she's older she'll fuck you? Fucking whiteknight faggot

Then she shouldn't have a kik you fucking faggot.

I don't want her to fall for me. She's my fucking sister. I'm not a whiteknight fag, asshole.

THEN SHE CAN DELETE KIK AND NOT LOOK AT HER PHONE

Sup Forums is not your personal army

Well maybe if you beg her hard enough, she will fart in your general direction.

End yourself rightly.

Why doesn't she just block him??

Kid deleted his account. cant find shit.

Tell you what OP, you give us pics or nudes of your sister and we help.

Then your sister is a whore.
A 15 year old whore.

You're white-nighting way to hard

Oh no, somebody is texting a teen against her wishes. I must surely slay him. Who the hell cares?

>white-nighting
y r u so dum?

15 year old girls shouldn't have a kik to begin with. Stupid fucking kids.

I know 14 year olds with kik . Basically every teenager has it

and because they have it, it no longer has any risks?

Just saying that just because they shouldnt have it wont stop them.

wow, every cunt here with that "were not ur army fuck off fag" attitude thinks that kik's only purpose is flirting, are you fucking autistic?