How the fuck do i open this

how the fuck do i open this
help me Sup Forumsros

with a hammer of course. post results

Take a kitchen knife put the edge under the lid and rotate the knife until you hear the pressurr relief then open.

put cloth over the lid and try again, I would use my shirt

run lid under hot water. tap firmly with handle of butter knife.

Lift some heavy weights repeatedly. Do it again in a couple days, increasing the amount of weight if you can. Repeat. Do this for a couple months.

Then open the jar with your hands.

This

Youre gonna make user-kun cut himself

Get the real deal OP: La CosteƱa is God-tier stuff

by not being a huge pussy

this

>Get a man to do it for you.

smash it on your head and post pics of results

/Thread

dude mezzetta are easily the best pickled jalapenos I've ever tried in my entire life

I refuse to buy anything else, I know this sounds like fucking hailcorporate but these things are fucking god tier. Crunchy amazing brine fucking 10/10 will never buy any other kind of jalapenos again

Hot water on the lid for a few seconds, dry the water off. Than give it a nice hard tap on the bottom. It should open easily now.

not even fuckin around user

I eat these things in a bowl with a spoon

I dont buy any other kind either, these are the fucking best.

Bang the lid on the bench.

turn jar upside down, strike the bottom of jar near rim on bottom using bottom part of your palm, then try the jar lid again

I tried everything you guys said and banging the lid on the bench finally got it

cant believe that one of all things fucking worked

Kek, OP was serious about opening the jar.

you have to apply torque to the lid

I feel sorry for your butthole, OP.

Turn it upside down and hit the middle of the bottom of the jar with your palm; the pressure transfered through the liquid to the lid will force the safety seal to pop. Try it next time.

Take kitchen scissors.
Put scissor tip under the lid.
Lift, slightly.

What you want to do is to slightly bend the lid using the scissors as lever.

This lets in a bit of air into the jar and the vacuum is no longer there. After this just open as usual.

Physics, motherfuckers.