youtube.com/watch?v=2M2O1_TP9tU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ilb1h8UfBNw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Top Zika

Beef would be better

why is this considered offensive. id be ecstatic if the crowd did that for me

I get it.

Did she call Brazil a Zika ridden hellhole or something?

The united statesians in particular have a tendency to forget that they are far, far from home here. We gave them a little help.

They are joking with her because they know how zika was totally blown out of proportion by the media and the social media posts she made looked just plain retarded.

it all started with that tweet

lmao now we HAVE to solve the mosquito crisis
you know, as a team now lol

She was retarded but it's also retarded to boo her. It's just shows bitterness and butthurt.

I'd use that as a lube on her

her vagina already got zika'd, so why does she even worry about it?

It was just bantz, and directly to Hope Solo only tbqfh, due to this

i don't think you will need it

Fortunately for her, that's not going to last until the August 19th. US won't survive to the round of 8.

Nice to see zika already has you syphilitic

>arby's lady btfo hue monkeys

kek

What the fuck do we have to do with Zika?

Did our stupid conspiracy theories that Zika comes from American pesticides reach you favela monkeys?

We're the nation that applauded the spectacular football of the Germans after the 1-7. Even with all the football banters with the Argentinians, we still love them and travel to their cities a lot.

A country needs to be real putrid asshole hive for brazilians to do such thing against them.

cyka blyat

the same brazilians who have 21 cities in the top 50 murder capitals of the world?

of course cause they hide all their nazi gold in brazil and argentina

What if that's true?! What US is going to do about that?

Id take a bow after every kick

10/10

Floridafag here
looking forward to getting Zika early and then watching the rest of the country b\over react to it when it spreads north

That's amazing

ITT
>Whoever likes US is not a good person himself.

ITT
>Whoever likes US is not a good person himself.

the US is worth a lot more than whatever the nazis hid down there. it's better to leave it hidden, so it can always be a good story to tell.

So what the fuck did we do?

>usamericans

Fucking monkeys carrying on this meme

POO

dindu nuthin

usa are favorites for womenz soccer. brazil is tryna get in her head, which will probably succeed because she is, in fact, a woman. worked for david luiz

>usamericans

Listen, you can yell and scream "We're Americans, too!" all you want, but when the world says "Americans", everyone else except you delusional fucks knows exactly what country they are referring to.

Is that map correct? If so then why the fuck all these muritardeds act like if only we were dammed?! What a bunch of ignorants bastards! Not even they know about that, their whole country is lie.

it's been well known for a while now that florida is a high risk zone, because it's the closest state to your monkey countries down below the equator. even so there have only been a handful of reported cases out of florida.

So you better warn Mr. Chimp-Obama that Los Angeles is going unnoticed.

I don't understand why so many people got mad at this
>Country has a Zika virus semi-epidemic
>Posts funny tweet about how she'll take precautions
>NOOOOOOO DELETE THIS
Why are so many people trying to pretend that the problem doesn't exist?

Not even me, but she's from US
So fuck that bitch, getting only the propper treatment that she deserves

I don't get the whole Zika thing. This would be like a European saying he hopes he doesn't get shot when he plays a game in the US and then the fans chant "School Shooting" or some shit at him. Is this even really banter?

Isn't that feminazi like 40 years old? Why is she in the Olympic team?

>Solo seemed to take the chants with good humor. “It’s the Brazilians, they love soccer, they love football, it’s part of the culture so I expect it, but they’re having fun. I mean, at least it’s loud in the stadium – I’d rather have that than hear a needle drop,” she told NBC Sports after the game

Why do you hate a person based solely on the country she was born in? It's so stupid.

>triggered united statian

There at least 3 NT better than ours, Brazil WNT will probably not even get a medal.

It's not offensive at all. This is normal banter in real football. You boo your rivals, and the keeper naturally gets the most abuse.
And talking about real football what's up with her technique? Looks so shit trying to make time.

There are 3 exceptions per team, just like in men's football.

Florida is worse than brazil, its not surprising.

Makes sense i heard mosquitos love roast beef

This
I mean, all Brazilians are shit-throwing chimps, but you don't see me hating on them.

United Statesians being united statesians, what's new?! They are assholes by nature, the whole world hates them.

Nothing. Many people love American "culture" here and would be desperate to fuck Americans

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The only true brazilians are from the middle and the high classes. They are the ones that always declare to be proud of our country, they are the ones that work the hell out of their limits to build this country.
The favelados loves to wear jerseys from foreign countries, you must be a real favelado for falling in love like a faggot for these bastards.

>see:
>related pic: what this world needs to be perfect

Do you think she spends more time cleaning her vagina because of her deformity?

I don't get it.

Someone said they're worried about Zika in Brazil and a bunch of BRs got triggered?

That's not even banter. That's a legitimate concern. That being said, there's far worse to worry about in Brazil than Zika.

i like that outcome actually being northern mexico would eb kind of interesting heavily english speaking would improve mexico in some way to have us i think although missisipi is shit and would probably not help much
west coast i can see as asia
Hawaii obviously japan since they own everything already
east being under Europe is cool if they get different country influences (Maine-France Rhode Island-Portugal)
flyover would be improved by being Canada but they would need to bomb Detroit and St. Louis
they are more dangerous than most Brazilian cities they both rank on the top 50 most deadly cities

New York to come under the jurisdiction of the People"s Republic of Yorkshire after YEXIT.

new York and old York together again for the first time

shut the fuck up you filthy traitorous bastard. nobody is going to touch our soil because if they do they're going to have 500 ballistic missiles shoved up their asshole. go live with snowden you fucking punk ass bitch, suck a dick.

But we're already touching your soil bro.
And there's nothing you can do about it.

>7-0
>in your own home

top bantz

that's not what i meant puto. you guys are always welcome here so long as you have a green card.

Time to commit zikappu

>what is nationalism

Mosquito season is almost over in the glorious North East

4 of the top golfers in the world aren't going because of it.

Russia, China, the EU and Mexico getting more clay to ruin doesn't make anything better.

Literally kill yourself traitor

>legal mexican triggered

Not you again

People don't even die from Zika. Unless you're a preggo there's not much to be worried about.

>People don't even die from Zika.
But they do from Guillain–Barré syndrome

>former video was removed

HEY LADS, CHECK IT OUT:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ilb1h8UfBNw

i don't want to be a chink ;_;

>florida
>getting BTFO this whole summer

Does some one has a link to the full report?

>OOOOOOH ZIKA!
>btfo
jej, I like how negros are delusional

how would Canada get all of that when it has a smaller population than that region

>united statesians

Oh quit it. Just call them americans and be done with it. Why do people get so butthurt over meaningless shit? It doesn't even make sense for them to be called that way