I've been catfishing/pretending to be a girl in online communities for 9 years without being caught. Ask me anything

I've been catfishing/pretending to be a girl in online communities for 9 years without being caught. Ask me anything

How often did you get items for free just for being a girl?

y tho

Who should i vote for?

what are the advantages

do you catfish guys or girls? do you fap to it?

What's your name gorgeous?

I've gotten plenty of steam and origin games for free (yes, even $60 triple A titles). I've even gotten physical games sent to me from Amazon. There are a lot of people willing to buy you stuff for free.

It's fun.

Not as many as you'd think. You get a lot more attention in group chats/forums etc but your opinion is also disregarded very easily. You do get special privileges from white knights and people will buy you things for free. It's also a lot easier to get male and female nudes.

can you do a greentext short-story detailing your best success at catfishing?

I've had a lot of names :) Generally, more generic names like Emily etc are better because google searching you returns no results.

what do you think about this man

>Be me, 15 f (Actually 15m)
>In gaming IRC chat.
>Someone mentions there's an IRC channel a few people are in for sharing nudes
>want.iso
>Flirt/brown nose my way in
>"I'm 15, I cant legally post anything but it's not illegal for me to watch"
>they buy it
>mfw two 8/10 girls, one 7.5/10 guy, and five other average looking guys/girls are posting nudes every day and I dont have to contribute shit
>mfw I saved everything
>mfw I have no face

I don't catfish on dating websites but that's hilarious. Makes me want to try it.

Don't vote :^)

Hey dubs buddy
You feel like sharing?

I played girl for a while on a Minecraft server and got staff with skyping these guys. I got really good at doing a girl voice. I still trick people but I don't have a set of pictures of the same girl. Do you have a set of pictures you use? If so could I use them? Or do you have tips for tricking?

I would but I still know/like most of them. I can't fuck them over like that. Plus, the #1 rule of catfishing is you and your persona can never interact.

My voice is naturally deep so I can't pull off a convincing girl voice. There are subtle ways you can tell a girl and guy voice apart anyway.

The best way to get sets of pictures of the same girl is Instagram/Snapchat. I won't go into specifics because I don't want more people to catch on.

Adding on to what I said above, never use "sets" of a girl. If you dont have a steady income of new pictures, you're eventually going to get caught.

could you email me if you want to keep it private?
So if I can find an active insta that I'm following that's private I'm pretty solid? What do you do when someone asks you for a specific pose or something?

Yeah, the ideal instagram is:
>Private
>Frequently posted to
>The girl is no more than an 8/10. Maybe a 9/10 if you're really confident
>Multiple different "kinds" or pictures "(ie. not 90% pictures of her face)

As for the specific pose thing, if someone asks you to do that you've already fucked up. Keep yourself out of situations like that and away from people that are skeptical of you.

some years ago I used to post in an drawing forum, I was well above the average poster but i got almost no feedback, so I began to play a girl. then, the most senior members (most of them real pros) start to give me insight on my work, advice, tips, everything. They sent me signed prints. My posts were the most popular, with hundreds of comments. That gave me an interesting first hand experience about how easier things are for a woman.

>Keep yourself out of situations like that and away from people that are skeptical of you.
Please explain how to do this, Mr. Miagi

Missed this comment. Im a straight guy but I catfish both guys and girls, usually because catfishing/going only after girls throws up red flags if you're part of a community.

Sometimes I fap to it. I know im anonymous and you dont have to believe shit, but I've catfished and convinced (verified) 10/10 girls to send me nudes. Everything else I dont fap to.

Wax on, wax off

You should be avoiding certain types of discussions such as:

>Catfishing
>What you are wearing today
>Selfie Trains
etc.

Any conversation that could lead to you having to post a pic either as proof or an example is one you need to avoid unless you're confident you can participate without being caught.

After a while you should build trust with those around you but avoid people you think don't trust you by ignoring them or avoiding places you know theyll be. A lot of this advice is situational and comes with experience. Hope that answers your question.

>because I don't want more people to catch on.
top fucking kek
i was catfishing people at age 12 before the term was coined

lets be frank, every cunt knows what it is and how easy it is. i wont sit here and deny some people are better at it but really

is it you CFM?

As for keeping people from being skeptical of you, there are a lot of things you can do although you'll be surprised at how trusting people will be of you saying you're a girl in most scenarios.

>Don't post pictures of "yourself" too often.
>Don't catfish as a girl thats "too hot".
>Avoid ever needing to skype/make phone calls
>Be knowledgeable about "girly things" (ie. Feminine Hygiene, Makeup, Bras, Periods, Boys, etc)
>Don't draw too much attention to yourself unless you have a reason to.
>Make sure you're acting "normal" (Not always talking about sex, not always bringing attention to the fact that you're a girl, acting your "age", not being overly knowledgeable about gaming/computers unless thats the persona you choose etc.)

Catfishing is only as easy as the people you're catfishing are trusting. I've catfished in Sup Forums communities when "tits or gtfo"/"there are no girls on the internet" was a popular thing. There are a lot of crazy things I've done and tricks I know to keep the charade going.

No

Got any good insta accounts for that purpose that I can use instead of sets?

actually female. what sort of places do you do this? i've never managed to get anything from anyone online. I just don't know how to go about it.

If you have an Instagram account yourself just look at one of your friends profiles and view their friends list until you find someone that meets the criteria that you yourself haven't met before. Bonus points if they have their snapchat name in their instagram bio. Shoot them a friend request and hope they accept.

Gaming IRC channels are whiteknight/thirsty dude goldmines. If you're actually female and moderately attractive you should have no issues there. Just make friends, flirt a little, and be sure to mention how you REALLY want the new pokemon game. You'll find someone.

inb4 I myself get catfished

I won't say attractive but I have a decent body. Unfortunately I am not so into games these days I'm very far behind. I don't like to pretend to be a gamer gurl, but I guess if I want free shit..