Have you ever had sex with a guy? What was the first time like? Share your stories, I may try it with a friend soon

Have you ever had sex with a guy? What was the first time like? Share your stories, I may try it with a friend soon

Gayfag here
>be 18
>known i was gay since puberty
>come from religious family in country, moved to city to study
>came out to friends
>all friends straight
>want to get laid but never meet gay people
>get grindr
>hot muscle ginger otter messages me
>vers
>go over to his
>very relaxed, didn't say it was my first time
>oral, 69'ing rimming, anal (top and bottom)
>fucking amazing, worth my dad hating me
>cum buckets
>leave
>next day go on grindr
>hookup with 2-3 guys a week for two years

why would a guy have sex with a guy if he could have sex with a girl instead?

can't you find a girl to have sex with you?

Don't you get tired of it?

I already have sex with girls, but I want to do it with a guy.

I don't find girls attractive

sometimes theres just people that enjoy it that way. dosnt always has to be that they cant get laid

>Girls
>wanting to have sex

Op, practice cleaning out your asshole with a water bottle. Anal sex is much nicer when you don't have to deal with poopdick.

Anybody lurkan?

Does it feel really good the first time?

Ya

>Don't you get tired of it?
It's like watching a different movie 3 times a week, they aren't boring because they aren't the same movie

your ass is used to taking shits so its gonna wanna tighten - itl hurt until you learn to relax it enough and once you figure that out, youll feel amazing

Couldn't really say tbh. I had been fingering myself and putting stuff up my ass from the time I was 7 years old, so I was already pretty experienced by the time I got fucked at 15. Just use a lot of lube and go slow and you should be fine.

my experience is that is the novelty that is hot, which is why i rarely fuck the same guys.

yes

Best sex ever. But it was a trap and I was rolling hard on some shit ecstasy

hookups are fun, sex is better than wanking and if you're a gay/bi man then its so available and usually a high quality (if you don't look like a toe, aren't fat, aren't camp or asian), being a cute white boy under the age of 25 is like a free pass to have amazing sex with beautiful people anytime

I had sex with a guy when I was eleven. He was eleven too.

Not too bad. Not bisexual now because men are gross now.

If only I didn't look like a toe ;_;

Sucked a few guys and frotted. Not that interesting or exciting. Will stick to girls for a while.

I'd even say if you're a cute white guy under 30, you have that free pass...I speak from experience being over 25 and having zero problems hooking up with all kinds of reaallly hot guys. Although I admit I'm into the 35-55 range, so that counts for something in my luck I think.

My first time was short but incredibly nice. I had already practiced a bit before, so that was a plus. The guy that fucked me was a real gentleman about breaking me in, though he soon taught me how nice it is to get pounded hard. Also he came on my face without asking/telling me, which was about the hottest thing I'd ever experienced until then.