Why are Asian women so much more desired than other women? Is it racism?

Why are Asian women so much more desired than other women? Is it racism?

fusion.net/story/4169/everyone-wants-to-date-asian-babes-data-proves-this-myth-is-real/

because there are too many weeaboos

Asian women are usually seen as more feminine, traditional and submissive, unlike western women have been corrupted by liberal feminism and the sexual revolution

I don't know anybody who love Asian women except weaboo losers.

That's probably an internet survey where they surveyed losers.

this + exoticism + there are a lot of fucking Asian people

less of them are fat and they actually know how to apply makeup/style their hair

fuck the cultural memes

this, asians are pretty much a last resort, when you're 30+ and yet failed to get anyone else

What if I'm just a loser and not a weeaboo?

Some men have shit taste

Because Asian and latina women are the only traditional women left. White women are garbage super-liberal whores, and black women are rarely good looking.

I want to date a black girl

I don't see how asian women is so attractive, probably just weebs

>Asian women are usually seen as more feminine
in what way? i hear a lot that asian mom are super rude, theres even forum and subreddit dedicated for that

All ethnicities produce objectively attractive women, people mistaken their own preferences (even if they-re culturally ingrained) for any form of objective truth is what's delussional here

Romanticized tales

not fat and maintain their appearances

the fat ones don't bitch about fat-shaming, they just know they are hideous and suffer in silence

your society is shit, men are cucks and women are rampant whores, that doesn't mean the whole world is like that, son

true, but that's how our perceptions are made

also asians are neotenous

some white guys online keep spouting this weeb shit but in reality all white guys except some really racist ones love asian women

>Asian women
Garbage

They demand less.
Many Asian chicks will jump on your dick literally just because you're white. Kinda like with "refugees welcome :-)" western chicks and niggers.