Ever since I was a little child people have always made fun of me whether it be for my physical appearance or just how...

Ever since I was a little child people have always made fun of me whether it be for my physical appearance or just how I'm socially awkward around others. Why is it that people feel the need to pick on individual people because they are different? We're all different but all equal. Could someone give me some tips on how to overcome my fears of talking to other human beings.

Hate to break it to you, but Sup Forums is probably not the best place to come seeking the advice of well socialized, healthy people.

We're not all equal. You're a hideous ghoul and attractive people who will procreate with other attractive people mock your physical and psychological defects.

Wow. Thanks

Most people are cunts, op. Most people will make fun of you to make themselves feel better. Especially in a group setting. I really dont know how to tell you to make friends or talk to people, except to get professional help, if you're in europe its free. But never let your guard down. People will always disappoint.
Trust me, op. I thought I had loads of friends until a major crisis happened 2 years ago, and everyone, except 4 people, fucked off and did nothing to help me

Spotted the hateful faggot teenager

The ugly and awkward are ostracized and mocked because they are not a part of the breeding pool. It's a natural biological reaction to shun the defectives.

Spotted the retards who dont know this copypasta.

I think there's something masochistic about talking to other people. They're all assholes on the surface... but, deep down, most of us have at least a shred of humanity. Some of us more, some of us less.

Ironically, the best way to socialize with other people is to be damn near sociopath in your concern for yourself over others. I mean really, you have to just feel yourself to be awesome.. and somehow not be a dick... people respect that.

Really, it starts with loving yourself, only allowing or investing in thoughts of self-love. I'm sure if you turned up at a party, with a real winning personality people would like you.

If you want people to like you, like them first. Let them know, listen to them when they speak, add to their thoughts, support their ideas.

And seriously- just... fucking curb stomp negative thoughts you have or others have about you. CRUSH THEM. they don't matter anyway... this is all pretty fleeting.

Yeah, and this is why stupid people (who hold vanity above all else) are breeding out the smart people.

God you fags have come to the wrong place to give your armchair advice.

Just Confidence my dude

Shut the fuck up. You sound like the biggest cunt cutter trying to defend a google picture and someone posting a pasta. End yourself.

There aren't attractive smart people? The stupid people that I see outbreeding everyone are all morbidly obese Wal Mart cattle.

Go viking; bro. Lift and the pussy will follow

>God you fags have come to the wrong place to give your armchair advice.

I've been giving armchair advice since 2008 on here, its went ok so far.

No, I will not shut up. I like giving advice to copypastas and google images. Its people like you who ruined the internet.

You're literally retarded if you think that someone who is smart is unable get ass. If you're at all intelligent in the slightest you can EASILY get ass. Fucking retarded sperglords always about "Eugh Im way smarter than the people who only care about vanity, but I'm a virgin because no HOT girls want to fuck me because I totally don't only care about vanity!"

>Ugly autistic spergs are the only people that think attractive people are less intelligent than them by law.

This insnt a google picture..

this tbqhwyn

>You're literally retarded if you think that someone who is smart is unable get ass. If you're at all intelligent in the slightest you can EASILY get ass. Fucking retarded sperglords always about "Eugh Im way smarter than the people who only care about vanity, but I'm a virgin because no HOT girls want to fuck me because I totally don't only care about vanity!"

>>Ugly autistic spergs are the only people that think attractive people are less intelligent than them by law.

Hook, line and sinker. You're a stupid cunt

timestamp or its google

You can think what you want, I have nothing to prove.

fuck maybe I'm an Ugly autistic sperg for falling for the bait