mediafire.com/?xztozpvw54no41q
mediafire.com/?u9969n6fc64hk4t
mediafire.com/?omi4ibd3izpq153
mediafire.com/?bhlqe55t5r635lq
mediafire.com/?l14xr21gt2r2ab5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It's a karl BTFO's Reddit

>its a karls redpilled views offend ricky and steve episode

>It's Karl creates a cult and becomes a Youtube personality discussing anarcho-capitalism episode

>It's a Karl is absolutely correct about gays and foreigners in a unbiased way and this triggers Ricky and Steve.

dude on the right looks like Mike judge

>ages ago, right...

>Nah

top kek

Nah he looks like a fucking orange

Do gays really go out really late?

>cult
fuck off to your professional atheist thunderfaggot

They do and not only that, the fuckers have unbelievable energy.

I partied with a queer, tubby lad - no homo, he set me up with his female friend though - and after we were all awake for about twenty hours and ready to call it a night, the guy comes back form the shops with more alcohol and had been awake for about thirty hours already.

Only actual queer gays stay out though; the normal gays don't.

Karl was literally always right

>implying Karl runs that facebook page
It's quite plainly an intern or someone attempting to mimic Karl's speaking style in written form.

>mfw a sixth former blows ricky the fuck out on the Infinity theory

You've already been told to GTFO

How? Karl doesn't even want to work any more, he just pops on for a browse every now and then.

He hasn't made a wall post since news years eve; he just replies to some people's comments on his profile.

He'd have no need for an intern.

apart from that particular New Years post, all the recent posts are "Karl" plugging his books/DVD's and whatever else is being sold. It's done in such a strongly promotional way that he just wouldn't do.

Link?

Not that it takes much effort to BTFO Ricky on anything science-related.

I'm not sure of the episode as they bring it up several times but a sixth former calls in who has an A-level in statistics or some shit and comes to Karl's aid.

>It's a 'Steve gives a homeless girl £1 because he fancies her' episode

youtube.com/watch?v=PXmStN3Fc2w

>Nah

>British sitcom writing duo active through the late 90s
>never watched Father Ted

ew

the Alfred the Monkey saga was the best Monkey news on the old xfm radio shows,just shows how guliable he was.

I have the mediafile links to all the old radio shows and podcasts if anyone is interested btw

>just got around to finally finishing the xfm shows

Guess i'll just go back to the start

yeah do it user

XFM 1998 Tapes
mediafire.com/?7pk8nx422a99d3i
mediafire.com/?bdu9jkbkzx3txen

XFM Series 1
mediafire.com/?di9woviwki1u99d
mediafire.com/?s1sc0fxlv6fc696
mediafire.com/?q9caeqew078inox
mediafire.com/?733uos4qwvhlrzx
mediafire.com/?8b88hf6aw875bsb

XFM Series 2
mediafire.com/?cjdxb9122jbo2p3
mediafire.com/?dhx6suatsa6i9w4
mediafire.com/?9o31lsuav3haqrz
mediafire.com/?5p8gun6c4hrvgpf
mediafire.com/?x84lymvzngc4grl
mediafire.com/?57r614d338mjvnd
mediafire.com/?9g95pqv915e8qpa
mediafire.com/?67468f6m5c00ylc
mediafire.com/?ufxwo5g11bg6mbl
mediafire.com/?52bv3hjsxdbbf9q
mediafire.com/?cudn8ycpp7fzhn7

XFM Series 3
mediafire.com/?h9bfj74jjy3sngl
mediafire.com/?xztozpvw54no41q
mediafire.com/?u9969n6fc64hk4t
mediafire.com/?omi4ibd3izpq153

XFM Series 4
mediafire.com/?bhlqe55t5r635lq
mediafire.com/?l14xr21gt2r2ab5

>It's a 'Steve is mad at Karl for keeping his 50p change' episode

Steve and Karl arguments were the best.

>The one where Steve got offered voice over work but Karl didn't note down the name of the person or the contact number so he could accept it

Thanks a bumch user.

What if he posts here?

And Karl wonders who would ever want Steve's voice for their product ("Is it an advert for tractors?" or something to that effect).

>It's a Steve refuses a girl on a train without even approaching her

I wouldn't

Ricky was pretty amazing at stirring shit up between them. He'd act like he was on Steve's side but he'd subtly set Karl up for the attack all the time, or make a big deal out of a bit of banter.

Like the time Karl said "No-one likes to pick on an invalid," or something like that. You'd expect Ricky to howl with laughter, or say something in Steve's defence, but you could hear a pin drop. He let it hang there to give it more weight than it was intended to have, and you can hear Steve get legitimately upset over it.

>It's a "Steve boasts of getting his ass pinched by a woman and Karl thinks he was actually getting mugged by a midget" episode

He's done you again, Steve.

OH HE'S DONE YOU AGAIN

Holy shit, I was missing those 1998 tapes since ever. Thanks, user!

Are they worth it? I've heard the rest, no Karl right?

cheers

thanks mate

who /beendoneagain/ here

The podcasts got me through some dark shit. Super comfy.

K-Karl?

Nah

how did you get into Karl?

i was a super pleb who loved everything Gervais did (even the crappy movies and stand up specials) and discovered the shows with Karl and Steve.

it was only a matter of time until he became only my 3rd favorite of the trio

with the derek crap, atheism and twitter non sense, my relationship with the guy is now "skull fuck him with hate" type of deal

Karls there and makes quips occasionally. You get to see how they slowly realise that Karl is funny

Idiot Abroad then XFM Radio

Kek. Source me mate

`>tfw listening to the xfm show and realising that it was 11-15 years ago

depressing desu

I just watched that one today lol fuck.

I still think it's weird how these two turds became movie famous.

It's like if O&A started making films.

>"No-one likes to pick on an invalid,"
Fucking hell.

09 November 2002, season 2

>It's a "Ricky & Karl will never work with each other again" episode

idiot abroad -> podcasts -> XFM

can't really listen to the podcasts anymore now. they're so dry and overproduced

>'E'S DONE YOU AGAIN IF YOU'RE NOT EVEN 'ERE!

>the derek crap
Derek was shit but Karl was pure gold in it, the crab post it notes had me crying.

Cheers la

>Only actual queer gays stay out though; the normal gays don't.
I think this is true. I've only ever known two gay dudes my entire life, so it's not exactly a perfect testgroup, but one of them is the very definition of your stereotypical flaming gay dude. None stop partyer, drank all night every night, did alot of drugs, was the bitchiest motherfucker you'll ever see, enjoyed talking about how good of a cocksucker he was. Constantly in your face. The other one is just a quiet, clean, nice dude who enjoys the company of other men.

looks like we hit a nerve. lots of his ex member have came forward to call it a cult.

Funniest bit from the whole show is when Karl edited himself into a scene from Planet of the Apes. I was dying from laughter.

Based. /x/ and Sup Forums are really more up Karls alley.

>it's a karl gettin' 'is 'ead squoze episode

Karl still wrecking Steve.

where were you when you realised karl is right about almost everything in one way or another?

>tfw listening to the xfm shows literally for years now
and even after years and years I still feel a little something in my heart when I go to bed knowing that I will listen to them

im addicted, pls help

Theres enough episodes so it never gets stale to listen to. I dont think it will ever end friendo

I don't see any FB posts from him in 4 months.

>B-BYON FERRY

I listening to the one where Karl tells the story of that old women who went to the doctors, and the doctor thought she had a tumor, then when he went to check properly it turned out it was a pork chop she'd sat on 5 years ago and it was stuck on her ass ever since. I actually woke my flat up howling

he replies to people writing him on his page

It's my comfy show to listen to when falling asleep.

The catch of course is that in the earlier shows, Karl's mic is shit but ricky's laugh is like ear rape so every now and again it'll jolt me awake.

had sleep paralysis this morning and I was listing to Byon Ferry show and when ricky said that I could still hear the show and was internally laughing while frozen.

It;s the way he says it.

>It's a 'Karl is """"sick"""" again so Claire Sturgess has to fill in"

Sort of enjoying them now desu

need to give em a listen, ive skipped over them before because im cunt thats uncomfortable with anything that isnt familiar

how does that work? are you actually laughing or feeling the act of laughing without it actually happening sounds like fun tbqh

>It's a Suzzane tricks karl into marrying and then cucks him with more sexually charged men and divorces him and JUST FUCKS HIS SHIT UP

Don't do it, Karl

I just felt warm and fuzzy and could feel the muscles on my face try and move. Could feel it in my diaphragm as well.

what exactly are the 1998 tapes?

She's pretty quiet, Ricky and Steve sort of turn on each other because Karl isn't there, so she's just there to occasionally set up a conversation or stop them from bickering too much.

how has he done me?

My parents used to listen to Claire's evening show back in '03-05 when they were cooking or doing housework. She look's pretty hot

Hearing them talking about Blair, the Iraq war, being openly homophobic and racist and sexist and 'ableist' as well as 'fat shaming' on air is all very weird. They'd get fucked for that shit now, even though it was all tongue in cheek.

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

They would've been fucked back then if anybody actually bothered to listen to XFM on Saturday afternoons. Even then, Karl kept stressing out because Ricky wouldn't stop swearing

Karl was openly, although unintentionally, homophobic and racist on air. Well he was speaking truthfully but you know how people are.

>Seen this thing right, on err, Sup Forums and that.
>It's basically this bloke who's now 'alf a woman, still got his knob and that.
>But he's posting pictures and stuff and all these men are proper into it.
>Now are they gay, or what, what's going on?

>Ricky: It was a pianist, and this is true, and his name was "Wayne King". I - do you like Wayne King?
>Steve: Karl, what's your opinion on Wayne King?
>Karl: I don't know his work.

fucking hell when he tries to explain the pre op tranny to Ricky and Steve

>its a man who is now half a woman

>Its, its, its a woman. Well, its a man.
>Play a record.

>It's a "Karl actually says something that genuinely makes him seem like a bad person episode"

That one when he just insulted a girl who liked Steve for no reason, and then again when she emailed in.

>Karl: No, well this is what’s weird about it! He, he’s got the top half, but not the bottom half sorted out.
>Ricky: What you mean, he – he’s got breasts and a wig, but he’s still got his, his boys, downstairs. His captain and the boys, are still there in his Y-fronts but upstairs he’s got a lovely pair of dumplings.
>Karl: Why do that?
>Ricky: Well, he’s halfway through!
>Karl: But why not get it done in one, one go?
>Steve: Maybe he couldn’t afford it!
>Karl: Well, wait, till you you’ve got all the money! That just looks a mess. And who’s he pleasing, there?
>Ricky: Well he wakes in the morning, pleasin’ himself, he can’t believe his luck! He doesn’t know where to start!

>She had a problem with 'er marrow and tha'

I still enjoy 00's Gervais stuff, but he's really taking himself way too seriously for the past 5 years or so. Like he thinks he's an actual "Artist" or something.
He was a philosophy major, so I guarantee he's fantasised about his stuff being taught at the academic level at least a few times.

Found Karl through XFM stuff on youtube in like 2007. Tried to show a few people how brilliant it was but no one was interested. Then 3 years later everyone loves Karl.

>It's a "We're never doing this again" episode

>Oh, I thought you meant she had one stuck up her fanny

Ricky thinks he's like some exemplar of reason and logic just because hes an atheist, literally the fedoracore poster boy, though he never seemed to mention it that much in the early days.

Probably twitter meant he could vent and it was received well so whatever, still very arrogant.