Muslims are no different from the rest of us. Am I wrong bitches?

Muslims are no different from the rest of us. Am I wrong bitches?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

wow, that was actually a good argument, only problem with the nun thing is that you're not born into being a nun, that's a choice unlike being born into a muslim family

YES.
THIS.

Got moar OP?

Nudes of the nun plz

1. No one labels people extremists for having a beard.
2. Being a nun is a choice.
3. We don't call people terrorists for defending land we call them terrorists for flying planes into buildings.

And yes I know I am being baited.

No more like this. Actually despise islam and all its bullshit but the rest of us our hypocritical

>Implying catholics and Jews aren't scum as well. They're just lesser/less obvious scum

Wow, retard, you're totally right.
Whole countries of women being forced to wear a head covering whether she wants to or not is totally the same as a nun choosing to do it.
And people "defending their land" through waging soldier-to-soldier wars are identical to suicide-murderers blowing up civilians.
This is why I love coming to Sup Forums.
#enlightened

samefag

>beard
No Muslims is labelled an extremist because of his beard. It's because of his hatred of women, gays, the West and sex, and his tendency to kill people he who don't obey his laws.

>when a muslim defends his land
>destroying 2 towers with 2500 people in there
>bombing trains
>shooting up an office
>driving truck through crowds
Sure thing Ahmed.

1. Beards rule regardless of reason
2. People hate nuns too. You've never been smacked for being left handed
>Washington
>His land
Not his land. Was native American land until it was stolen.

tha't both correct and incorrect, if you live in a heavily strict and cultured family then yeah it may not be a choice, yet many for them is a choice. Think about converts, I've heard the most religion converted to is Islam, would you consider that being forced or born into? there are over 1.5 billion Muslims, you cannot classify them as all the same just because of a few who follow a certain path

Remember that time Washington flew an air balloon into the Big Ben killing thousands of innocent civilians?

1. wrong, it is thought of as that
2. So is Islam, a religion to whom people have converted to.
3. Who were the 9/11 hijackers defending? nobody I know, but many brave Iraqi men fought the illegal invasion who were classified as terrorists.

educate yourself fool

>698724787
this is dumb it's like itf it's writen by a jew/saudi arabia/isreli's/zionists cos

>there are christian palestinians
>christian palestinains die defending there land
>jews/isreli/zionists/saudi arabia try to make it into a relligous war rather then what it really is a war about land

also fuck you

And then there is this fag.

Whites see browns and think oooo i dont like them much

yes you are

>M-MUDSLIMES ARE JUST NORMAL PEOPLE!!! YOU GUYS ARR RAYCISS!!!
Jesus... You guys need to go to Rio with all this mental gymnastics you're doin.

>oh shit his argument invalidates mine
>oh shit i don't have a counter argument
>what do I do what do I do
>I know!
>I know what to do!
"Haha samefag lol"
>sure showed him!

Remember that time Reagan sold the Iraqis and Iranians guns so they would kill each other? And then laughed about it while sucking a kike cock after we paid for the iron dome?

Good times.

Congratulations.

some people stay sleeping

Same fag.

>when a muslim grows his beard he is labelled an extremist
[citation needed]
>comparing women who voluntarily chose to join the clergy wearing full body covering clothing to literally every woman who had the misfortune to be born in a mudslime country
>spending every minute of the day trying to bomb israel is defending your land
wew lad

>Muslim growing his beard out labelled an extremist
kill yourself

>Muslim is forced to cover herself from head to toe in a scorching hot weather, she's oppressed
kill yourself

>When a Muslim defends his land, he's labelled a terrorist
Kill yourself

0/10 worst bait I've ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

Nobody condemns you for having a beard
The nun thing is more of a choice, but not something I look as devotion, more giving yourself away. And in Islamic societies it's more about strict rules, not choice.

Defending his homeland all depends on perspective no matter who does it. One persons hero is another persons villain

>2nd panel
The difference is, American women can choose to be a nun or not, and only the nuns must cover up. In Islamic countries all women must cover up or die.

>stolen

No.
And, this is second time you fags are thinking I am samefagging.

Fuck, you're pathetic

>washington
>hero
he was a fucking traitor
t. britbong

It's all about point of view faggot

no one is going to kill a nun for not wearing her habit though

All religions are Cancer, but Islam is a especially bad one,That Been said, extremism in islam seems to be a response to western interventions on middle east for decades. this is war and like it or now and we should destroy The enemy

I could start beginning to finish to the mistakes and misleading info he said but I might as well start with this

video belongs to a channel that is owned by a 'conservative U.S news channel' umm right wing, who is owned by a zionist. so nah bruh try again

fucking sneaky jews

>second time you fags are thinking I am samefagging
well, that's quite a good symptom of you samefagging if you ask me...

I get your point but the end made no sense? say it isnt al Islam/religion and some is western intervention, by destroying the enemy as you say what would that exactly mean?

k y s
y
s

muslims kill,rob and rape the people that pay for their welfare in european countries.
arabs are insane savage people that shouldn´t be allowed to migrate anywhere.
they need to be sent back & isolated in their home country where insanity, child rape & violence is "normal".

Oh, so you are the insecure faggot that spam around by collecting the posts you don't like and say that they're samefag.

We are at war with The terrorist, in a war you destroy your enemy or you die thats simple. Maybe my point was that although its likely with were The one of The main reason of radicalization in islam that doesnt matter. Now we have no other option but to finish cripple their will to fight

jews dont kill for no reason if at all

a nun can and will take the habit off without an issue where sand niggers buy a wife and keep her fresh in the bag like every other possession

muslims dont have a land , they cause trouble in every country they turn up in

No, they're not that much different. We all kill each other, because we are animals, and animals resort to violence.

yes you are wrong.

Samefag

Fuck i hate using mobile fucking autocorrect make me write like a retard

What argument are you even talking about you silly nigger

When a bearded jew yells Sh'ma israel nobody pays attention
When a bearded muslim yells Allahu akbar people stampede to cover

A nun that fails her vows is discarched peacefully
A muslim woman that is even suspected of immodest behaviour (whatever the fuck that means) often gets stabbed or stoned to death

When a person defends his land he is labelled a hero
When an arab muslim lays claim to any land outside the arabian peninsula he IS a fucking terrorist

what

whoa nigga u pretty mad

this

1. no it isn't
2. a nun isn't tortured for showing her hair in public/punished
3. yeah when they're defending the dictator who's hurting innocent people

so forget this 'religion war' for a sec, does the Iraqi have the right to defend his country or not, and if so is he classified as a terrorist? fuck the thread, that's all i want to know

israel jewfag here and good work, mate
now go die with the rest of you wretched islamic arab dogs

Yeah, clever guy. That was a good move

Yeah.
Mad about faggots.

And, this liberal shit on left is NOT that victim that mentioned on the right

yes youre fucking wrong, im going to contribute to the bait faggots

1) Nobody calls anyone a fucking religious extremist for having a beard and if they do they are fucking retarded

2) A muslim woman IS oppressed for covering herself from head to toe if shes forced to by law. If its by choice shes not considered fucking opressed dumbfuck. The same would go for a nun or any other person.

3) Anyone who commits an extreme act of terror is a terrorist. Simple. If you're killing thousands of innocent people to protect your land youre a fucking terrorist. Also that picture shows a tank about to run over a child thats some fucking sexy land defending if i do say so myself.

OP debunked.

1. I dont discriminate beards no matter why are grown.
2. Isnt that because sometimes the muslim women are forced to wear these "hajeebs" and other stuff by the religion in the area but nuns can choose not to be nuns.
3. Its a different thing to defend your home than to defend a terrorist organisation that operates in the same town.

This

> jews are any better than muslims
jews and arabs are same people with different religions

fuck you too, kike, stop trying to weasel out yourself

nobody ever implied that, faggot

That last row
>Implying Muslims aren't people
This was a good thread

>fuckin 16 year old arabs
>casually murder host nations citizens literally for not liking them much
>"that's not the victim! don't pay attention to it"

OP didnt even reply to any of the fish he caught.

>b8

1. I have experienced that personally, so it DOES
2. neither do many millions of Islamic women, including people I personally know, what I'm saying is radicals do, to make it out to be the majority is wrong, which is exactly what you're saying
3. nah wrong again, hurting innocent people? the illegal invasion destroyed Iraq more than any dictator could

posts like this is a constant reminder than the whole internet youtube Sup Forums the lot is being taken over by kids and trolls

"Steal
verb
1. take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it."

Yes, stolen.

No christfag of jewfag considers the "perfect man and example to follow" a fuckin mass murder pedophile, retard.
No other religion considers that in the XXI century apostasy (renouncing your faith, in case you don't know, ignorant) should be punished by death.
No other religion allows explicitly in its holy text to ignore any rule if it is as a mean to murder or inflict great pains into its enemies.
Many people considers religion an infection, an affliction of the feeble mind, then Islam is the fuckin perfect religion because it is the most noxious, pernicious and soul destroying illness, and spreads like fire.

nice bait, faggot

Congrats, faggot, even trying to juxtapose us with those IQ 80 shits is basically pandering to them
You're a cuckold muslim lover on account of that, so gfy

Because the shitran litteraly talks about killing, enslaving and converting the world with shitty sharia law not to mention the prophet is a fucking pedophile

didnt the jews kill Jesus?

now they controlling the world, funny how shit just plans out

dude the US alone kills more innocent civilians than any group they label as "terrorists"

Romans killed jesus.

oh, yeah, that's why they put side by side, moron.

for fucks sake, how low you can sink in order to look like you're right, bitch?

You're wrong,I'm not a religious nut

>fucking pedophile

You came to the wrong part of town.

Never seen a nun walk into a crowd of people with a bomb strapped to her body, then explode. Lol

They had all The right in The World to do that, as a matter of fact The war wasnt very popular in The west, now about The use of The war l terrorist "The propaganda always is intent to dehumanize the enemy so the people supporting one side can keep up The ilusión of moral superiority. In The end doesnt matter if your cause is just or no the only thing that matters is which side are you on and if you win

>wut

/thread

Did I have sounded like a muslim or a racist, you christfag?

It's just a fucking Crusade age for them right now
Take this shit like half a millenia ago and you'd have similar shit with Christians
They're just trying to catch up, can you really blame them for trying to be a hip religion that all the kids'd wish they could pledge their asses to?