What did he say Sup Forums?

What did he say Sup Forums?

this was actually funny

I know who you are. You're almost invariably male, Caucasian, middle-class. Your parents were normal, vanilla folks. Maybe you had a sibling or two.
You went to a public school, pulling high or middlish grades with ease and relative disinterest. You didn't really gel with most of the other kids; you found them boring, they found you weird. Your contempt for the average person grew with your age, never seizing control like in some emo dipshit, but simmering casually in the back of your head. When some asshole who could barely read got hurt, you probably laughed. When some stuck-up skank got herpes, you probably smiled. Chances are you got on well enough with your teachers; you weren't a preening asshole like many of your peers, at least showed vague interest in learning, and perhaps the teacher sensed and picked up on your general contempt for others in your classes. This trend no doubt continued into college, if you had the motivation to bother.
It's a bit of an exaggeration to say you hate women: you don't, after all, enjoy the socializing game. You're probably no Don Juan, either. You long ago began to think of women as disappointingly petty, but you still hope to encounter someone interesting at some time or another.

Wow, what insight. Are you a wizard?
You only described %95 of Sup Forums.

Is posting this stale pasta the only joy you have left?

kys

"harambe was just a gorilla"

>being this lazy

fack almost quads

nice

No. I'm black, high-class. Parents were everything but normal, money hungry deadfolks. Lone child. Private school, didn't pull any grades at all, buy myself the diploma, I didn't gel with the other kids from school since I was homeschool privately, my friends are cool. Reply to this or your mother will die in her sleep.

go fuck urself

Sigh

chink

(You)
بازی پوکمون گو تنها بعد از یک ماه که از انتشار آن می گذرد، توانست درآمد ۲۰۰ میلیون دلاری را برای شرکت های توسعه دهنده ی آن به همراه داشته باشد.

Get off of this Arabian Milk Spitting Forum pig

ikkk

sdsd

xD

fuck you

Wtf it's Jeremy Corbyn.

Ya

do something abouut pokemon gooo

Y

Hm

nice one

>saying please twice

sad

kys

don't know if I'm finding this annoying or funny
This confuses the fuck out of me

Underrated

>black
>high-class
pick one

This one is actually really good

faggot

werrwerwe

no

post another "your mother will die in her sleep" comment and your mother will die in her sleep

Kek

y

f u

what the fuck

fag

is this ok

i got the reference

Oh fuck
Nice one

niggerfaggot

Beat me to it.

faggot

bumop

Nigger

CS? I presume this not stand for counter strike

Computer Science, the major of the future.

fff

thats not bad, but you need to change the cucks face with a leaf

kek

haha, nice

Nice one there bucko.

I Would beat up that person
>Im a Freudian
> Freud for the WIn

"i'm gender fluid."

"that's a thing, right doc?"

9/10
great post