Loli Thread Continued

Loli Thread Continued

Links Posted For Newcomers Sake (I know, I know same shit from last thread)
Here is an collection of webm's (with sound) featuring Sarah from The Last Of Us game getting fucked.

Link: mega:///#!N4JnhKoS!GoF6WRGCGQhcHSzuMTnFiz3AK6FtGhVrzYUHLv7tws4
File Name: [GPOINT] Naughty Cock (Sarah-The Last of Us) (1).rar
Archive Passwords: None

Other good shit I found: allthefallen.ninja
Site with a good bit of loli stuff

Pictures & Doujins
allthefallen.ninja/index.php?/files/category/13-loli/

Videos & Games
allthefallen.ninja/index.php?/files/category/8-loli-videos-games/

Game Mods
allthefallen.ninja/index.php?/files/category/2-game-mods/

Velvet HD Loli Collection
usersfiles.com/r0p775hwtjgj
Password: 22716G.06OZXIPyt-8Dox5

2GB collection of BadOnion Loli
usersfiles.com/socaz1ht7p4j
usersfiles.com/y5xrv1j4cr1g
Password: 22716G.06OZXIPyt-8Dox5

Remember the Golden Rules
1.Keep Sources
2.Keep Sharing
3.Keep Searching

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!N4JnhKoS!GoF6WRGCGQhcHSzuMTnFiz3AK6FtGhVrzYUHLv7tws4
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE157482.html
usersfiles.com/mb3ypiesx1p3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

You can't bump your own thread, summerfaggot.
Goddammit, new guy.

130gig of loli:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7YD6KZANOIO43W3I37FDG766EQZUSAUU&dn=lolisv4&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.fapis.com%3A42426%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.deadfrog.us%3A42426%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fv6.nyaatorrents.info%3A3277%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce

OP Here

>You can't bump your own thread
You can if you switch to a proxy and reload the page in a different browser ;)

>130gig of loli:
Thanks, but I really hope this stuff is organized as folders and not just one big archive, I can't even fit this on my harddrive and either way most people (including myself) would like to filter out the shit we don't want (like yaoi, tentacles, guro, shota, etc)

Can you please provide an image at least from your PC showing proof you have the files, because torrents tend to have this looming danger of viruses.

Nuggers.

damn back to posting rem!rem rem rem

Oh if you can show me this shit is legit you've basically contributed way more than me lol, glad I started doing these kinds of threads if it led to this mega archive being shared.

I'm looking at some of the stuff I posted (haven't even went through most of them), some of them look super realistic and HD, like unbelievably detailed (pic related).

legit? if so, what's in there? 2D, 3D?

I'm still downloading your archive, the second link didn't work for me

>You can if you switch to a proxy and reload the page in a different browser
I'd shitpost you for actually showing effort in anything if I wasn't so impressed at your insane enthusiasm.
I like you. I'm gonna call you Flounder.

This fucking cunt is a spammer trying to to get people to d/load malware, don't touch the limks he's been reported.

OP here, this is the kind of shit that annoys me, when someone posts something like a link and just leaves, no confirmation no nothing, makes me think its a virus, I may try it anyways, just from looking at the metadata we can see if its 30GB or not, will post screenshot

>I'm still downloading your archive, the second link didn't work for me
Are you using IDM, because that's what I used, it automatically captures download links (especially if you hold ctrl when clicking the button)

I've been looking for a manga that I saw a while back but can't remember the name if anyone could help that would be awesome. Basically what I think happened was a scientists daughter and wife die so he ends up putting his wife's brain in his daughters body and she ends up becoming like a zombie/Frankenstein loli

I've two of the userfiles links downloaded so far (working on the BadOnion one now), but I'm on mac, with adblocker and my browser is sandboxed. Lots of shit ads through those download links, had to block a lot of crap, but the downloads appear to be good.

OP here, the user's torrent seems legit, lol @ the torrent date though - 31/12/1969 (makes the shit look iffy, is there really a lolicon that old giving us all this gold)

It seems legit but no way to really tell if it has viruses or not, either way its just going to stay in a text document for me, because as you can see I can't hold all that shit lol, need to get an external harddrive.

Forgot image lol

mega.nz/#!N4JnhKoS!GoF6WRGCGQhcHSzuMTnFiz3AK6FtGhVrzYUHLv7tws4

normalized link for us non download manager types

it's a batch torrent, so you can select just a few files and start with those

Why does this gif exist. This is amazing.

I know, I posted the picture you're watching lol, but most of it just looks like manga, and I'm more into the 3DCG shit anyways, so this will just be bonus material to filter through for when I get an external harddrive.

>normalized link for us non download manager types
Kek dude what are you even talking about, when I open the link it opens the same page, even the address in the address bar becomes the same link I posted (mega:///#!N4JnhKoS!GoF6WRGCGQhcHSzuMTnFiz3AK6FtGhVrzYUHLv7tws4)

Maybe it does make a difference in helping some of you guys download but I don't see how seeing as it leads to the same page.

Quick test of sorts.

Anyone still name?

then maybe you like this. it's from a game called ai-chan and the pink room 2
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=430865

It actually helped me the original link wouldn't work for whatever reason but this one did

wut you mean namesync?

Yes.

Not really anymore except for furfaggots and the like

Who cares I'm dying over here it's the first time I've seen it

>Anyone still name?
I'd recommend all of you guys that read manga download the actual images for stuff like this and view on this software called MangaMeeya7 (you can set the scale, etc and even read directly from archives)

Will check it out

Source!

IFKR? It's the stupidest most sfw gif of all time but I busted out laughing

yup. i guess it has to do with if you have that mega downloader or maybe our browsers are just stupid

i know the typ of program you mean, i usually use cdisplay

sauce me nigga

Figured as much.

sauce /b

OP here
Source: Chocolat - Aoi Mizuno
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE157482.html

Try and post with sources please

Check out

kek
wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah

OP here
Its a software called daz3d, you need to look for specific child models to use in the software

Seriously Source

i think this is called konko

any yuruyuri loli?

sauce millcream

Anyone know how to buy lol irl? Is that possible in the states

wut

Fukken pedo scum

2D lolis only

i think it is possible in some states. try to find a vendor that ships from the states instead of japan

The 3d stuff is talented, but too much toddler shit.

yeah saved it too, thanks for checking it.

will load some of it later.

I think he wants to know where to buy 2d loli books.

How do you find these vendors?

yeah, and on top of that the dicks are extremely huge in most cases. just gross

I want to break Akarin

Can i please get a sauce on that pic or a link the the creators works??

Also ive been looking forever for a collection of this on artists works (pic related )

...is there any site out there that is made just for 3d loli? I found one years ago but lost the link after a few months

no idea for name, got it from b

Penis in anoos

OP Here
>Anyone know how to buy lol irl? Is that possible in the states
1. Its all already online for free,

2. most times scanned images are in higher quality than you'll get with a hardcopy

3. unlike a hard copy IT WON'T BEND, TEAR OR GET OLD OVER TIME

Seriously why even buy it, I truly feel like people just buy this stuff in an attempt to "validate" their "otakuness", like a "I have hardcopys, I'm more otaku" kinda thing lol.

Why even buy it, are you gonna give the typical - "having it in my hands just "feels better" " argument, the only legitimate reason I can see to buy is to support the artists

Artist name is Slimdog
Its in this archive - usersfiles.com/mb3ypiesx1p3 (Everybody should get this one time too, I just found another link)

Password is the same as the other usersfiles (seems to be the same guy uploading these things, If you guys thought it was me think again, I was just lucky enough to find these links and the password)

Aw what in the fuck?! Cheap fucking lazy animation studios need to suck my dick!

>Also ive been looking forever for a collection of this on artists works (pic related )
I don't know, never seen this work, try reverse image searching if you haven't already (i'll try too)

>.is there any site out there that is made just for 3d loli? I found one years ago but lost the link after a few months

The one's I found are paywalled, I was just lucky to find some links. Did you download the other stuff I listed in the main post - (there's a good bit of 3d loli on the allthefallen site)