Czechs booing during Russia's national anthem after ice hockey match

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=70&v=Qq8KvDZYfRU

It was just some U18 women's match, but still.
Poor Russians, always have to hear boos and whistles during international events.

Russian athletes were also booed by the audience in Olympia, and booing at Russian singers is basically a normal routine in the Eurovision Song Contest.

How do Russians deal with it? Do you ignore it or do you feel anger or sadness? I think even Russians deserve some love

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38592448
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ice-hockey-fan-filmed-sneaking-8032066
nhl.com/news/russia-fined-85000-for-leaving-ice-before-canadas-anthem-at-hockey-worlds-ceremony/c-777380
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russians are remember everything. And when WW3 starts...

>I think even Russians deserve some love

They'll finally get slaughtered like the orcs they are?

As a trans-russian male I think this is disgusting. What happened to respect in the Czech Republic?

A little bit anger.
>a little bit
Because i feel like i already saw that about ∞ times before and i'll see it ∞ times more.
Fuck 'em.

>booing a march at sport event
Someone show this soft cunt what happens in a football game in england.

>brutally oppress ALL neighbouring countries, tribes and villages
>go so far as to kidnap children to russify them
>Gorillion years later
>WHY DO THEY HATE US????

typical Czechs, in 1968 they surrendered and began writing protests songs on the next day

passive aggressive as fuck

But why? Do average Czech care about Russia even a little? I think it was Ukrainian migrants, half of service staff I've met in Brno was Ukrainians, they are such butthurt people that they can buy tickets only to boo. And they did the same with Russian """bikers""" this summer.

Naturally they do hate Russians, why wouldn't they?

>thread mentions Czechs
>butthurt Pole appears within 10 minutes period
everytime

>Do average Czech care about Russia even a little?
yes
you either have old commies or some "patriots" jerking off over Putin
or older people/young "liberals", who hate Russia and everything connected to it with passion

Russians are probably one of the few people that might face discrimination here, but it really depends on who you run into

>women's hockey
>tfw fat guys can skate faster than the best women

>It was just some U18 women's match

surprised there's enough people to boo

it was probably relatives of the team, because nobody else cares and hockey equipment and ice time cost a lot, upset that they lost

9 minutes to be precise

this

They're saying Boo-tin

Worse than jews tbqh

>>Gorillion years later
That's the point, why remembering events that happend hundreds of years ago? And besides, I think politics should stay out of sport events.
Remember the original olympic games in ancient Greece? They literally stopped all wars and conflicts during the games so that they could compete in a fair and respectful manner and forget about politics. Nowadays we boycott the Russian olympics because of Pussy Riot. I hate the modern society.

I had a long business trip to Brno and everybody was very friendly to me. Even older people who could remember Prague Spring were nice and some of them tried spoke Russian. I thought you are nice guys, sad that it turned that you belong to butthurt belt.

it's because modern Greeks weren't born in ancient Greece and have no sentiment towards it other than WEWUZism while the majority of Russians remember the Soviet Union and miss it

>butthurt belt.

Butthurt belt is wary of you for a good reason. It's not just about the past but the future as well.

Also I'm not a self-hating """liberal""" fag, neither a Putinbot. Taking Crimea is the only Putin's action that I agree with. And think he should advance to Kiev. Never discussed that (or any other politics) with Czech though.

>invading 24/7
Off horse.
Stay on 000-liberate-now line please.

>and think he should advance to Kiev

what for? Ukraine is useless clay

this czech butthurt is beautiful
>whole gamer opressing 1 player
>lose 0:2
>boooooooooo

Sometimes I wish I was born Czech. They're basically a much more cooler version of Slovenia.

booing at your enemy after losing the match is not very cool

BUT DO THEY USE DUAL

maybe they should stop being so shit then
book a flight to Moscow and give it a try then, maybe you'll have internet in prison and can tell us how it went

Soviet (russian) destruction and rape of europe didn't happen hundreds of years ago though.

Yeah, their silly language is a downside, but everything else they have is better.

That's exactly how countries spiral down the path of a satellite state.

>always have to hear boos and whistles during international events
i don't think so

The only countries who have at least theoretical reasons to be afraid of Russia are Baltics because they have Russian minority and opress it heavily. Fearing Russia in Czechia or Poland is mental illness.

Ukranians don't exist outside Galicia and Wolyn. 10 years of good old propaganda and they will forget that they considered themselves "Ukrainian". In Crimea a year was enough.

Soviets (bolsheviks) were russophobes and Jews. Modern Russians are connected to them less than modern Germans to Hitler.

well at least they destroyed the nazis

rather finally finish others and won't stop on liberation

you didn't answer my question

what's the use of yet another pile of useless clay?

i know
thought this is meme
but belt is real
these people are traumatised for long long time

The Television literally censors the crowd so that we don't hear the boos and whistles on TV

We do use dual with few words

To unify nation. Ukraine is an abomination created by Kaiser Wilhelm and Lenin and shouldn't exist. As well as Belarus.

peaceful liberators dindu nuffin, le butthurt belt are evil fascisty

You wouldn't even need to invade Belarus would you? Seems like that shithole would jump at the chance to join up

Get off the putins hook sweety, use you brain for objective/critical thinking,

so what

adding more clay means higher taxes because a post-war region must be rebuilt means more crime because crime is prevalent in post-war regions means sanctions because you change the border and that distrupts intornational trade routes

what's the profit in invading the ukraine?

The Russian hockey team walked out during the Canadian anthem after we beat them

So fuck them they deserve it

who cares? insulting a russian is like insulting a dog. you do it just for fun, and it can't get upset since it has no feelings and probably doesn't even understand human language

I think that all this hate only makes us stronger and gives us purpose to live. Puprose that we did not had for a lot of years.

>How do Russians deal with it?
You'll see that in 2018 FIFA.
>Do you ignore it or do you feel anger or sadness?
We all live our lives in sadness.

BILL
I
L
L

Yeah this won't be allowed under Trump.

Not before Lukashenko dies.

I participated in every anti-Putin protest since 2012.

Imagine that Poland B gained independence in 1991 and become a chaotic failed state with polonophobia as only national idea and desire to make alliances with ISIS and Taliban. Would you like such a hornet nest near by?

>annexing clay full of people raised to hate you

what can go wrong lol

Good. Fuck Israel.

oops just noticed they were booing Russia. Why were they booing Russia?

Problem is it wasn't a gorillion years people who were.involved in their shenanigans or were victims of it are still alive in maybe another 100 it'll be different assuming they lay off the annexing.

>Modern Russians are connected to them less than modern Germans to Hitler.

That's bullshit. Germans have become very apologetic about their past crimes, but there's no such thing in Russia. You don't see Germans saluting Hitler like Russians still salute Stalin.

Same reason people boo israel.

R*ssia needs to be broken just like germany was. A few years of mass murder and mass rape should make them a tad bit more humble and easier to negotiate with.

Karelia will be a part of Novgorodian Republic, don't worry.

>R*ssia needs to be broken just like germany was.
Come here and try to do it, what's the problem?

What about Georgia? You guys are funding the rebels and their state(s) there while chimping out over Chechens wanting their own state.

There are reasons for people to hate you and are justified. Just like how middle east hates us for shitting on them for so long. We dont call them butthurt belt while yall do the classic WE DINDU NUFFIN .

>A few years of mass murder and mass rape
t b h it happened in 1941-1943 and as you can see it didn't help. if anything after that russians became even more brutal than ever before

They only true Ukranians live in ex-Austria-Hungary provinces. Others are Russians in denial and could be easily converted back, 25 years of independence is only 1 generation.

Actually only crazy old ladies and a few edgy neo-bolsheviks worship Stalin.

>69875892
Can't really say, is it true butthurt or just bait. Doesn't deserve a (You) anyway.

>t.Member of America's Butthurt Confederacy

They hacked your election lmao you are the butthurt ones

are you a bot? I've asked you for practical profits of annexing a sizeable piece of clay bereft of any real value and you keep spouting memes

armies don't invade foreign countries because muh history, they invade foreign countries for a particular profit in mind

Don't worry it'll happen soon enough. We just wait till russia does something stupid (like accidentally crash into a nato jet or ship, it almost happened in the baltics once), so we can start wiping out your country. we are getting ready.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38592448

Funny since plenty of immigrants to America wrote down Ukraine as their ethnicity instead of Russian decades before either of those people were born.

go back to russia Ivan

>literal former subjects expressing butthurt
Almost as sad as the balkans

Their national team was that butthurt? Pretty unprofessional desu.

Well, let's make a results:
>booo-ing on the match after lose
>camp #1: haters
>you're guilty because of %history of Rus/Russian Empire/USSR/Russia%!!!!
>camp #2: people that feels some empathy
>seriously, how can you being butthurt if those reasons for hate were valuable about %a lot% of years ago?
So, haters gonna hate. And people that feel some empathy will do it more.
Actually, you're holding that conversation only for the shitposting to each other. What's point? Seriously, guys. How old are you?

based Americans
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/ice-hockey-fan-filmed-sneaking-8032066

>alliances with ISIS and Taliban
That's a bit of a stretch.

russians killed my family...i don't hate russians

It's because they ultimately were victorious. There is a qoute by Pershing that basically said that the Germans would be a future problem because they didn't see themselves as defeated (no one set foot on their soil).

Irredentism is a valid reason to invade. Read about unification of Italy or Texas annexation. Also Ukraine have good climate, fertile black soil, it had most of Soviet industry and high tech and some of it still exist, for example Antonov aircrafts. Having more ethnic population and territory is a profit too. Russia has only 4 ports that don't freeze in winter, etc, etc, etc.

>Holland demonstrating finlan-tier hate despite not having any issues with Russia at all
That's weird. I thought marijuana makes people happy and nice

your momma makes people happy and nice

yeah because you have the resources to invest into the newly acquired lands

Fuck off, watermelon seller.

i am mountain nigger
mountain seller's are armenians -_-
you suck at stereoytypes bruh

Georgia brings the heat

baby me so horny me so horny me love you long time, you got girlfriedn vietnam ?

thanks for making us russian tier propaganda movie where 1 man kills whole armies ^^

Germany there's a simple explanation.
It's called slave mentality.
Look, behaviour of butthurt belt is absolutely identical to behaviour of blacks in Europe and America.
Both spread irrational hate because "your ancestors occupied mine three centuries ago". Both think they should get apologies and reparations because WE WUZ OPRESSID.
Nigger is not a skin colour. Nigger is a state of mind.
Probably you whiteys think you can apologise, pay welfare and declare black """""""history"""""""" months to please niggers. That's your choice guys we're not going to do the same.

you haven't even colonized and sold blacks as slaves. since you don't caer about what happened past, will you forgive us for sending expeditions in kievan rus and sacking kiev and kidnapping all hotties ?

Hacking something seems like the act of a person seething with butthurt. Also if we move a rank 10 feet in Poland their media shits itself.

Well Britain and France colonized niggers of Africa, we colonized niggers of Europe. Unsignificant difference.

Sorry dude but I don't remember Georgian raids on Rus but even if that happened..now it's time to build bridges not walls.

>three centuries ago
kek

>they should get apologies and reparations
no one ever said that, but nice projection
>as if Russia could afford any of that

>Nigger is a state of mind
you should know the best, since Russians are basically white niggers behaviour and corruption wise

>we're not going to do the same.
true
you just keep acting like niggers and then act all surprised when you get treated like one

They deserve it.
nhl.com/news/russia-fined-85000-for-leaving-ice-before-canadas-anthem-at-hockey-worlds-ceremony/c-777380

ayyy

It's because of the doping scandal. Russians are cheaters and don't deserve applause.

no i am armenian, we raided and fecumndated kievan rus populations

>kek
Oh muh Prague spring. Who gives a fuck?

>no one ever said that
Sorry dude I didn't realize that you're here for the first time.
Scroll threads of other niggers and find those mumblings everywhere

>you should know the best, since Russians are basically white niggers behaviour and corruption wise
>no you no you no you
Pathetic

this is sad desu. An unhealthy mix of butthurt ands brainwashing