So I'm curious as to why the men of Sup Forums love Nazis so much

So I'm curious as to why the men of Sup Forums love Nazis so much.

The Third Reich was a complete failure. Anyone who has been stupid enough to fuck with Russia always gets spanked royally. So I guess a better question would be: Why worship the dead fascists of Germany (which is basically a failed state today), instead of the glorious motherland of the former Soviet Union? When it comes to the totalitarian, militaristic powerhouses of the world, the Nazis pale in comparison to the glory of the Soviet Union.

youtube.com/watch?v=AstpwCFDHaw

Other urls found in this thread:

cato.org/publications/commentary/fear-loathing-soviet-union
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More land

More iconic weaponry

Better flag

Because it was a fucking communist dictatorship you inbred slav.

Better propaganda

>inbred
coming from a Aryan who wants to keep his bloodline pure.

>it was a dictatorship
What was Nazi Germany?
>uses communist as an insult
do you even know what that means Amerifag?

Who an heero'd again?

Just remember the muricans sent you Trucks, Winter equipment, food, ammo and weapons, materials for factories etc..

Without them you would have gotten raped so bad, so just stfu lel

>Americans sending winter equipment to Russians
Kek what the fuck is this??

Boots for example. The russians couldnt even produce enough military boots for their i dont know how many million soldiers. Unlike the german soldiers, Very poorly equipped and trained soldiers. just the mass helped them.

Because Hitler did nothing wrong and Stalin was the biggest cuck of them all aside from you OP

Russians and americans couldn't defeat glorious afghani people. Top fucking kek.

3,000+ Hurricanes
4,000+ other aircraft
27 naval vessels
5,218 tanks
5,000+ anti-tank guns
4,020 ambulances and trucks
323 machinery trucks
2,560 Universal Carriers
1,721 motorcycles
£1.15bn worth of aircraft engines
600 radar and sonar sets
Hundreds of naval guns
15 million pairs of boots

Looked up wikipedia and found these listed under Deliveries by Great Britain..

So Imagine how much shit the amerifags sent

Well of course, they sent wave after wave of often unarmed farm boys onto German lines. Look at Stalingrad. They held the Volga River with sheer bodies against the might of the Wehrmacht.

You idiot.
Does the URSS still exists?

In Lotr world, the gremlins have won many battles by numbers alone while dumb, stupid creatures. Do you admire the style, idiology, strategy and scientific brighteness of them?

Do you admire and aspire to be mediocre, just because mediocracy won something?

So is your point that people sending equipment diminishes the glory of victory? As opposed to Germany building their own shit, only to be destroyed by allied bombers and Russian Molotovs.

because mudslime sand niggers are the master race.

Look at Dubai. When they're left alone,

Their police drive Ferraris and they build the largest tower ever with underwater hotels,

While London and Washington are basically Little Africa towns

You forgot to mention freeways and bunch of other shit

>winning battles
>Leader commits suicide shame as you lose your entire country and get split in half, only to be cucked for the next 40 years by the big boys

I see which one you prefer

Its funny cuz russian had to get almost all raw materials they needed to fight a war from the united states and Britain, and even then they still barely could win without the united states and Britain invading

My Point is that the russian soldiers could have walked without boots at -40° if it wasnt for Britain and USA.

So tell me how you would have taken on Germany in a fair 1v1 (Hitler was a retard to start on russia when he wasnt finished with Britain, starting a 2 front war. But He knew stalin was planning on attacking him in 43/44 aswell so he had to hurry)

Im just saying dont act like glorious russia did all the work by themselves, and i dont say that as an American or Britfag, im german.

>still barely could win without the united states and Britain invading
Hitler was finished the second he betrayed his alliance with Stalin. Every scholar agrees that he doomed himself by repeating the mistakes of Napoleon.
>being greedy and stabbing a friend in the back
>Invading Russia in the winter
>too much of a pussy to invade Britain
>can't even keep France under control during occupation
Forget the holocaust, purely on strategy alone, Hitler was an egotistical maniac

Better Allies

>dont act like glorious russia did all the work by themselves
I wouldn't

Exactly. Japan was too far away to do anything, and they could barely keep their shit under control once they attacked the US and had their resources cut off. The Vichy gov was a joke and the Italians were useless.

IT TOOK THE WHOLE WORLD TO BEAT NAZI GERMANY

KNEEL BITCHES

>It was hard to defeat us!!
....You were defeated though...

Anyways it only really took Russia and half of US troops, the other half was fucking Japan up the ass. It was a race to see who could rape and pillage Berlin, more than it was cooperation of teams.

Russia and half of US Troops?

Take a look at this picture, countries listed who joined war on Allies side

Bitch please, some 3rd world shitholes sent 12 men across the border, big deal. As if they did anything.

>muh communist boogeyman
They were owned by the state, you're owned by a corporation, it's cute that you think there's a significant difference.

>use staged, shopped propaganda picture
>glory of the Soviet Union
>can't be fucked to yell at Igor to take his plundered bling off for a damn picture

>Calls flag over the Reichstag shopped
did the US gov put bombs in the WTC too?

And this is an honorable thing? A ruling class that treats its soldiers like fodder. Just sends them in waves knowing full well they're just going to get mowed down. How can you expect a soldier to be courageous under that circumstance.

No one made any argument about honor, but anyways-

Using soldiers for war is a hell of a lot better than putting women and children in gas chambers and ovens.

The point isn't to say the Soviets are perfect, but that if you edgelords want to worship a faction, they are far superior to Nazis

What about your boy stalin killing 100s kf thousands of his own people. Civilians at that not just the unwashed barely equipped soldiers he threw in the garbage like a used rubber.

The size of croatia is okay in that pic but please leave your fingers off kontaninoples

Beats rounding them up like cattle and intentionally committing racial genocide.

Joo suomihan siis oli osa neuvostoliittoa :DDDDD

Im pretty sure thats prolly how that went in russia. Citizen displays anti state sentiment round him and his whole family up and slaughter them like cattle.

Yeh. And when most of them joined. And how many troops they sent. You moron.

Comrade!!!!

los yolliuod do fop fjnjnfdjk c

cato.org/publications/commentary/fear-loathing-soviet-union

soviet ideology promotes poverty, laziness, paranoia and mistrust, close-mindedness everywhere
sure, everyone is equal. equally poor and oppressed

and if stalin were alive, you sure as fuck wouldn't be browsing Sup Forums, and if you were caught doing so, you'd spend a nice decade in a gulag

Look up the great purge I think it was in '36 and '37 where literally nearly a million citizens were rounded up and slaughtered like cattle

the Russians didn't gas 6 million jews.

US didnt do jack shit to help win WW2, you murifags just like to fabricate shit to make yourselves feel important like your whole hollywood shitfactory

No it was 12! 12 million jews slaughtered by those anti semites

Communism is a shit ideology.

OP here, I think that's a little too much. They beat Japan and distracted the Germans so the Russians could do the hard work on the East.

Thanks for the shitpost, next time provide some more words.

shut the fuck up normie scum reeee

Thats such a shit number there were what like maybe 16 million jews worldwide during ww2. Your gonna tell me the nazis were able to kill off over a third of the worlds jewish population. And why doesnt anyone shit on the turks they killed off 1.5 million armenians during ww1. Won't find that in a history book.

I'm using shopped in it's colloquial form, meaning altered. The original release of the image you posted had been altered to remove the second wrist watch from the man in the bottom right portion of the photograph. This is because it suggested looting and cast the Reds in a less-than-liberator level of light.
Go read a fucking book.

How the fuck was I supposed to know you meant altered. Why didn't you just say altered then? Who gives a shit about a watch - assuming that's even true?

In total, the U.S. deliveries through Lend-Lease amounted to $11 billion in materials: over 400,000 jeeps and trucks; 12,000 armored vehicles (including 7,000 tanks, about 1,386[36] of which were M3 Lees and 4,102 M4 Shermans);[37] 11,400 aircraft (4,719 of which were Bell P-39 Airacobras)[38] and 1.75 million tons of food.

Historical accuracy.
It is true.
>The USSR is so great they have to shop (to alter a digital file in Photoshop [considering that the Photoshop wasn't around in 1945, you shouldn't be having trouble with the definition of the word shop when used in the form "shopped"]) their propaganda photos so that the rest of the world doesn't look down on the blatant poverty of the common Russian peasant and realize that the USSR was, in fact, not great.

All the sandniggers got in in 1945 just so they pull a shake and bake and say they helped

>muh boots
>muh trucks