Explain why this is such an issue... Just cuz some sexy little 12year old kills a giraffe everyone gets upset...

Explain why this is such an issue... Just cuz some sexy little 12year old kills a giraffe everyone gets upset, what's the difference in this and hunting deer?

Idk maybe because giraffes are endangered species.

There's not really a purpose in shooting a giraffe considering they're endangered and she probably didn't eat the entire it maybe brought home a couple of pieces but the not the whole fucking animal

You can legally kill them

She ate it

wut

She's not sexy
Killing animals for fun is literally retarded, no matter the size of the animal.
I enjoy seeing a live giraffe infinitely more than a dead one.

Not endangered. Their conservation status is officially listed as "Least Concern".

Plus, even if they were endangered, who cares? Despite what Tumblr, Reddit, and Facebook headlines would have you believe, the people who hunt endangered species aren't just rushing out into the wild and killing these animals.

These hunters are typically paying money to breeders to go hunting on their private property. As controversial and fucked as that is, it DOES boost the endangered species' population by building demand in the business of breeding that animal.

This is why that dentist who killed the lion was perfectly justified and everyone freaking out about it probably didn't read any farther than "White man kills majestic African animal.." before freaking out and angrily crying over their keyboards.

Can't you wait a few hours between threads?

>killing animals for fun and not necessity

And I'm not vegan or anything, but killing a giraffe is just stupid.
No wonder why murican kids shoot up schools.

>aims weapon
>slight pull of index finger
>huge animal dies
>triumphant pose

HURR SO BADASS!!!

Wut?

I would kill you for a chuckle. Animals I would kill for nothing

You kill an animal=you skin it and use the meat or at least give it to others to eat..don't let it go to waste hunting for sport is stupid as fuck

What purpose does shooting a giraffe have please tell me

What purpose do you need

You're a psychopath and should be in jail, on drugs.

What purpose does browsing Sup Forums serve?

So murican kids can learn how to use weapons and then shoot up their schools.

What does it matter though, how many Niggers get killed in Africa each year? People don't cry about since kony2012

Yeah I kind of learned that already it was most likely old and stopped breeding

These people aren't killing random animals out on the plains of Africa. They pay nature preserves to hunt and kill the sick / weak ones to strengthen the heard. They pay a lot of money too.

probaly becuse retards like her might make giraffes go EXTINCT and if you think killing animals is FUN then you are fucked in you mind

Who cares, what do we need them for? Survival of the fittest, humans are clearly the fittest

It's fun. The more exotic the animal is that you're hunting, the more exhilarating the sport is.

That would be a hell of a mount to hang in the living room!

On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everything equals zero.

Human expansion in North America has severely reduced the number of apex predators indigenous to the continent. The expansion has not affected deer at anywhere near the same rate.

If deer were not hunted then they would simply reproduce until they ate everything and starved. They are not a pest species because of human hunting.

Giraffes are not in the same boat. If left alone by humans they would not breed until they ate themselves to starvation, human expansion has affected their habitat to the point that even the reduced apex predator populations can kill enough giraffes to keep the population balanced.

Humans DO NOT need to hunt giraffes. It isn't because of "muh cruelty" a bullet is vastly more humane than a lion literally tearing it to shreds while it still lives, it is about preserving a species and ecosystem.

Ever heard of something called the global ecosystem?

the people who cares are the people with sympathi
would you want random people hunting you becuse they think it is fun?

Because society has become a massive bunch of pussies.

50 years ago this girl would be hailed for her skill and dedication.

>killing is fun, exhilarating
You clearly need to see a doctor. Your mindset is NOT normal or generally accepted around the world.

>sexy little 12year old
mods!

except, the kids who get gun training/safety arent the ones doing the shooting.

t. Sup Forums poster
actually it is more accepted among nts than weirdos like you

HAHAHAHA, calling ME weird but likes to kill things for fun! You're really special, aren't you.

>hailed for her skill and dedication

>hunting with a rifle

because is soooo hard to hunt a GIRAFFE with a sniper rifle...

you are the pussy

Practice what you preach, faggots.

Or just keep crying over shit as an excuse to tell us all how important you are and how good you are at following tends.

only pussy ass coward ly faggots hunt

Depends on the time leading up to the moment you described, tbh fam.
If it's one of those 'guaranteed' hunts, yeah. Pretty lame.
If this tiny girl tracked and then killed said animal, I think that's more bad ass than anything you've probably ever done.

You ever feel bad about pretending to be a 21 year old liberal, you 27 year old moderate?

And 500 years ago anyone else would have been praised for fucking your scalped skull.

That is not an argument.

Deer are vermin

The reason why it is an issue is because "some sexy little 12year old" did it. If she was 55 years old, 310lbs, with an 8 foot wingspan, we would have never heard about this.

This is not the first time a giraffe got shot.

>but I want my kids to be able to see this majestic poop factory
>but my feelings

>pull of index finger
>pull
Confirmed for never having shot a gun in lifetime.
You squeeze triggers. If you "pull your finger" you'll likely miss or cause the animal undue suffering. Maybe there's more skill to taking an animals life than you previously thought? Maybe not. Maybe go fuck yourself.

Humans are at the top of the food chain. All other arguments are invalid.

/thread

Your point is invalid, because you tried to /thread your own post.

Wrong person asshole. FYI super stellar logic you giraffe fucking nigger.

>being this dump

hunt with a fucking bow for 2-3 weeks in wildernes and then come and tell me that you do it for the thrills.
when you do it with a gun in a safari you are as manly as a 12 year old grill

OP.... sit down.... and let's talk about why the fck you think a 12 y/o is sexy????

What???

As if ANYONE in western, that means wealthy, countries, use the whole animal. This is such a dumb moral standard to have.

When have you last eaten sausage made out of blood? Intestines?

You heard me.

Who gives a shit. Fuck the girl and fuck the giraffe

>Wrong person assole.
>Replies to the wrong person.

KEK

Who are you trying to talk to?

Actually, the offal is usually the best bit. Blood sausage, haggis, liver, kidney with a bit of steak.... great, now I'm hungry.

Btw, what is that gun she's got? A .22? How easy is it to kill a giraffe? And who the Hell looks at a giraffe and says to themselves "Imma gonna shoot that fucker"? I'd have to be pretty hungry to think of a giraffe as potential prey.

Oh, nothin personal kid

Anons, you do realize that the meat was donated to local orphanages right?

meat industry is like this

Deer would overrun us if their numbers weren't kept in check with hunting

yeah because in Africa the law is oh so followed kek

Kys faggot

And let's not forget a lot of these animals are living on a reserve and are generally part of a population control cull. Kid's parents would have paid a pretty penny, with the proceeds going to local charities/the upkeep of the reserve.

Its saddens me to see the pic, but the picture is out of context. Could be argued its for the greater good.

>Plus, even if they were endangered,
Example of the cunts this world would be better of with out.
Hurrr who cares.
ME ME ME.

>These hunters are typically paying money to breeders to go hunting on their private property. As controversial and fucked as that is, it DOES boost the endangered species' population by building demand in the business of breeding that animal.
More made up shit.

>This is why that dentist who killed the lion was perfectly justified and everyone freaking out about it probably didn't read any farther than "White man kills majestic African animal.." before freaking out and angrily crying over their keyboards.
You worthless faggot . They lured that lion off a reserve and it was wearing a collar as part of a study. Then the fucking pseudo doctor dentist shithead shot it with such a lack of skill the lion ran off with an arrow stuck in it for some 24 hours.

Also faggot you don't kill real hunters.
big cat are real hunters.
If you kill one or even condone it you are a fucking faggot and I would love to kill your kids.

>I would kill you for a chuckle
With what a gun???
Yeah pulling a trigger requires so much strength and courage.
lol you fag of fags.

holy shit fuck off. squeeze vs pulll.. you move your finger an inch and a murder machine does the work. no skill required.

Whats crazy is i sleep great at night even after hunting that day and taking home a buck. I could give a fuck what you hippies think of me. I doubt you could kill anything if you tried so dont go around threatening people, youre embarrassing yourself.

Because the world (particularly the US and Western Europe) is full of fuckin' pussies.

>50 years ago this girl would be hailed for her skill and dedication.
As there is nothing better for her to use her skill and dedication on.
No the whole world is perfect . No problem to work on. So yeah use your skill and dedication to shoot things.

Goddamn ya'll are some spineless fucks. Hunting has been happening since the dawn of man. Were top of the food chain bitches. Ill kill what i want and eat it. Fuck it. I read through this whole thread and i still dont see one reason why i shouldnt hunt.

I bet I or any number of people who agree with me would kill you empty handed and you could not stop it pussy boy.
Go play with your guns and look at your faggot camo and just keep telling yourself you are a bad ass.

Nigger, please. If I gave you a chicken you wouldn't know how to kill it, pluck it, gut it or even cook it. Top of the food chain, indeed.

>i don't like the word choice you used
>therefore your argument is invalid

Ever heard the term 'pull the trigger'?
A smart man you are not. Unfortunately the dumbest and loudest are the ones that are attracted to guns.

>Goddamn ya'll are some spineless fucks

Because it take guts to shoot at something at can't shoot back

Agreed.

I'll kill and eat any animal I want. Fuck all you whiny ass bitches.

>no skill required
When you're not even sure the round you fire is going to hit, skill comes in knowing how to compensate in the event it might miss

Deer are giant rats. Giraffes aren't.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

this

Well I sure as shit ain't gonna chase it down and strangle it.

then buy it from the store or go kill it with you hands.
Oh wait you are a nonathletic soft ass pussy who could not do the later.

Right see, problem is i dont see my self as a badass. I hunt and eat the fuckin deer. Ive done some badass shit in my life and i dont count that as one of them,
If a deer could shoot back id just kill it faster lol. Ive been shot at and shot back quite a few times in afghanistan. I wouldnt ever shoot a deer with a M19. Just Hadj.

from the one side there are the hippies that cry that all hunting is bad... this i dont approve

but there are also those faggots like you who hunt to feel better about their small dick lying to them selfs that hunting with a gun using big caliber round for 6-7 hours will gain anything more than a boost to their puny ego...
go and live for some time in the wilderness, survive what is meant for you to survive and then come here and brag about how you can kill

as for
>Whats crazy is i sleep great at night even after hunting that day and taking home a buck.

shooting a gun is shit tier killing experience, you are no better than a hippie

because you can't there mighty hunter.

Psssssh... Nothin personal... Kid...

why would i kill it with my hands when i have a nice bow?
Who the fuck said i hunt with a gun?

yea people who that are beyond stupid
they pay shitload of money and when they kill the animal that they basically bought they are happy thinking how awesome they are
reality is some sand niggers feed the animals at the same spot for 43654 days and he is there almost every day so they shoot it and then think they are "hunting" KEK

HUNT the activity or sport of chasing and killing wild animals the activity of searching for something

I wasn't talking about deer (too man in CONUS tbh) I was addressing some faggot (maybe you or one of the others ) who condoned killing endangered species.

Its been a long fuckin time since man has hunted without tools. Whats the point of hunting at a disadvantage.

> buy it from a store
Wait... what? You reckon all that meat in there was grown in a nice little pre-weighed package?
If you want meat, something's got to die. By your hand, or someone else's.

So go find a live giraffe and look at it. Your enjoyment has nothing to do with that girl's giraffe.

Fuckin' A!
Those little fuckers are fast... best I could do is drop out of a tree onto something and hope I break its leg instead of mine.

Done plenty of the "latter", my friend.
Got a rifle from my dad on my 12th birthday and been hunting ever since. We use everything of what we kill.

Not killing a giraffe is just stupid.

But harambe

Daily reminder that Hunting is the epitome of picking on the defenseless and afraid for ones own amusement. Anyone who goes out of their way to kill a dumb, innocent animal with anything bigger than a knife is a cowardly little girl. It's like beating up a toddler for your own amusement.

>thinking that having a brain is an advantage only using advanced tools

from the moment you are born a human with something better than shit in your head you have advantage over EVERY SINGLE ANIMAL on this rock.

Lol dripping with liberal hypocrisy

This has got to be the dumbest faggot on earth or bait.

those African hunts are basically canned shooting. other people kure the beast, or bait it a bunch and you're just a $100,000 trigger man.