Me and a few of my friends are looking into dropping acid, what should we expect for our first time?

Me and a few of my friends are looking into dropping acid, what should we expect for our first time?

you don't drop it you fools, it'll get dirty ffs...

the shadows on the walls will move
you'll want to go on an adventure. dont.

sunrise looks dope

make sure its not bitter at a minimum, get a test kit to be sure its a lycergimide and not some NBOMe compound or DOx compound.

just remember its a temporary drug

realize visuals are just a small componant of the drug

dont be glued to the computer, walk arround, look at walls and floors, if your adventurous, go outside.

also if it doesn't taste like paper, spit it out

adventuring is good, but dont drive

They better be people you are extremely comfortable with or you will have a really bad time, also, you better not be depressed or have any unresolved issues.

Enjoy.

DonI have experience, don't expect anything, that's how you'll get the most of it.
Play some chill nice music (akara, shpongle, spoonbill etc) and just flow with everything.

I recommend the first time to be in a familiar place with close friend or two.

And if you take it while worries you'll probably end up having a bad trip, so, yeah...

It should have a very faint mettalic taste, if it's bitter it's Nbombs, a synthetic known to cause seizures and occasionally kill.

If you swallow the tab instead of keeping it in your mouth, it will still work if it's acid but won't work if it Nbombs.

Expect nothing, go in with a positive mindset in a comfortable place with people you trust and let the experience unfold.

Do it outside, when the sun is shining. Climb a tree. Climbing trees on acid is amazing, and really, really easy.

nah, some blotters have a slight bitter ink taste, theres a large difference to "oh, this tastes a bit weird" and the clasic nbome / dox taste.... which is VERY bitter, almost metalic tasting, and in the case of NBOME's it will numb your mouth.

nothing wrong with these drugs, but they can be a lot more dangerous than lsd, so if you are being sold something fake at an unknown dosage, it is hard to dose safely.

if you swallow it, it will still be active if its lsd, but not if its an nbome. just dont eat before you take it. dont eat breakfast, take it a few hours before lunch. once you have come up, eat some fruit. thank me after

Get a hobby instead, drugs are for niggers.

drugs are a hobby faggot

I miss acid, but I look like a cop. Where do I buy some?

What is the best way to get real lsd and not get scammed?

billions of $ and this is the best the FBI can do

Remember it's all in your head if it gets bad, you can pull yourself out of a bad trip fairly easy on acid

the internet...

if buying in person, bring a test kit, test a tab, then buy. if its bunk, pay for the tab you tested and nope out.

if buying from the internet, look at avengers reviews, buy a 10 strip, test, taste, trip, and if all that checks out, buy a sheet and dont worry about buying again for a few years :)

I just get 1-P, it's really the same thing

WATCH RED VS BLUE JESUS BUTTERFUCKIN CHIRST RAINBOW RIVER EXPLOSION

fagots

just make sure it's actually acid.

Know your dealer well or use one of the bitcoin markets.

Also look up test kits. Theyre like 20$. Pay for a single hit and test it right there. If its lsd buy everything he has and if its not tell him to fuck off and you only lost 8-10$

Clean LSD has no taste, if it tastes like aluminum then its synthetic. Expect a lot of movement, wouldn't recommend drinking alcohol while tripping

I've tripped and beat the hardest achievements in the binding of Isaac, also Monday is a meteor shower and I'm planning on doing that with Lucy

It will be a crazy, intense experience. Do it in an environment which you are comfortable in because everything is hightened to astronomical proportions.
If you you think you can handle being out and around other people, go in to a pub and check out the toilet.... The walls will move and extend man, it will be the most enjoyable trip to the john ever.
Also make sure you do it with friends that have not experienced it either so you guys can go through your trip together. Might freak you out if you are in any way alone

Drop
Forget you dropped acid. Completely forget you did and just carry on with whatever you're doing
Smoke a joint after 45 minutes
Listen to music
Go for a walk to your nearest park and forest you won't get lost in after you're comfortable
Don't get lost in your head
Don't get lost in your head
Don't forget it'll end. It's a long, long drug.
Don't talk to people you don't know as it'll freak you out thinking they'll know you're on drugs
Have sex, it's great on acid
Smoke on the comedown
And, enjoy the afterglow

>Smoke a joint after 45 minutes
dont do this.

>Have sex, it's great on acid
It is, but I can't cum while tripping

I've always incorporated weed into my trips, including my first time. Never didn't enjoy it

don't smoke weed. 90% of bad trip reports I read mention rolling a joint, so just don't.

Not the same OP but I do this sometimes and it feels great for me, plus I love the way smoke looks while tripping

well, weed can cause anxiety, if people are already having the pre flight jitters, it can make it worse.

i like smoking while tripping, but i wouldnt recommend doing so til you have some trips under your belt with a few substances so you know what to expect already

Sounds like her problem to me

Expect to freak the fuck out and die.

Hallucinations, now fuck off faggot.

Only smoke a joint at the end of your trip when you are home chillaxing. Bear in mind your trip can potentially last 10-12 hours

no, its near impossible to cum as a male on almost any serotonin based drug. LSD hits the 5ht recpetors, soooo.... good luck.

>have sex
yeah, don't
>first time acid
>decides to fap
>can't cum
>fap harder
>can't feel body
>30 minutes long fap, wtf?
>look down at penis, it's slightly bleeding
not to mention I didn't fap for the 4 next days.

goblins

Don't watch sinister or anything like that. Friends did that and ended getting punched by a female cop after running away naked in front of a church.