Is this really only 6 GB???

Is this really only 6 GB???
Also, is it worth it??

Other urls found in this thread:

nosteam.ro/
twitter.com/NoMansSky/status/762689080245252096
reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4wxydf/im_about_to_meet_another_player_seriously/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there isn't a video game in existence that's worth $60 usd

why would you pay 60 fos a single player game? u literaly can download it online for free

Probably and from what I've heard no.
This

>Is this really only 6 GB???
Learn how procedural generation works. There aren't actually 69 bazillion planets on the disc, it generates them on the fly using the co-ordinates as a seed.

>Also, is it worth it??
Worth $60? Fuck no. Worth the time to pirate it? Maybe.

The Witcher 3.

do we even know if there is a single player mode yet?

Hahahaha
No

u dumb

lol gtfo

Game is only single-player.

The Witcher is a good game, but I wouldn't pay fucking $60 for it.

its not onlt single player, but almost impossible to find another player, also you can name shit and other players can see it if they find it, so techically is multiplayer

but im not poor like u

nosteam.ro/ this site is literally STEAM, you download the game and play, you dont even need to crack the games

Do you guys find this attractive?

Has it truly come to this? a generation that wonders if a game will come with single player?

I blame you Quake 3, before you our biggest wonder was if a game would even come with multi player.

>i'm ooooold

yeah, your dumb

I assume now that they announced base building that you will be able to telephort or in some way fast travel to friends bases.

no, it lacks a woman’s body

Not at all she is a fucking kid

NMS = 3d starbound

tfw bought it on sale for $20

I buy every game on sale. I'm a jew. Fuck paying $80 cad for a new game.

ITT:
People who think $60 is a lot of money

Great game. I bought it for 60, I think. But it was back when I was making money.

OP here...
Yeah, that game is awesome but is already a year old and done with the DLC's
Someting which is fucking ridiculous is GTA V price... the fucking game is like 4 years old and it's still 60 fucking bucks in the PS4

I bought this shit on sale too for $20. Not worth

How fucking poor are some of you cunts. Thinking $60 is alot of money...

What video card do you run and what's it cost you?

why would you play games on ps4 in 2016?

I ordered the limited edition, hope its good.

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR

are you serious m8? from what i've read it was going to be similar to elite dangerous, you cant play single player without being on the servers, therefore no point cracking it
refer to
they never said anything about single player in the game, whenever they would talk about something close to it, it was always something like you are going to play with other people but its going to be really fucking rare that you find someone else

>not playing games in 2017

pleb

GTA:O is still alive as fuck. Kids are still buying $20 shark cards. I still play with /gtag/ sometimes. Pretty fun in doses.

cause parents won't buy me a $1000+ for a PC.. I was still an underage fag...
Now I don't have money and arents won't buy me shit

O_o are u from the future

refer to
he said for single player, the game aint single player, thats what i was answering, next time fucking read

$60 isn't alot of money but I sure as fuck don't want to waste my money.

not wanting to waste money =/= poor

thats the point, he was talking about the current year

500 is enough

are you retarded? you can play the game without being conected to the servers, people playing today on ps4 are offline most of the times cause servers were down

exactly?
why are you playing on ps4 and not on pc?

No it's more people not wanting to waste $60 on a shitty game.

Quake 3

Are you retarded? It's single player only.

know ur dum

Shaun himself, the fucking creator, said it's single player only you retarded cunt.

Contrary to all these other people who are incapable of appreciating a great game

I did buy Witcher 3 upon launch for $60 USD, and thought it was well worth

A well crafted, wonderful game in every aspect

twitter.com/NoMansSky/status/762689080245252096

thats why i was fucking asking at first wtf are you guys doing arguing if you cant even fucking read the thread
sounds like the same guy kek
again, read

You wouldn't pay 60$ for shit in a bag.

Not saying it's expensive, just not worth it

Why not both?
You poor?

ok people in this thread are fucking autistic, im out

They constantly add a ton of free DLC which is great

They get the kids to buy the shark cards because they make everything millions of dollars, and then make it seem like its hard to earn that much money when its really not

The fat lazy assholes will still buy shark cards though

What game has come out recently that has decent multiplayer with quality content? Call of duty franchise is fucking cancer. Any big name fps is cancer along with the community. Name me a decent new multiplayer game

because people are proving you wrong m8?

I'm currently on a PC. I don't have any consoles, I don't even own a TV.
It's not retarded owning a PS4 if you have friends that is. You don't have 3 friends over and play something on your PC, you use a console with four controllers and a big TV.

This game is just Elite: Dangerous with more expansive planets. But its just randomized copy paste structures and animals. It gets boring after a while. But at least E:D has multiplayer.

>2016
>indie developer being vague in order to sell copies
>people this dumb still not able to understand how the real world of lying to sell a game works

How many indie devs are going to burn you fucking reatrds till you learn? Plz tell me

Rust

You can get that and space engineers for under $5 on humble bundle right now

So, according to the people in the thread, no game is worth paying full price for?

Its been confirmed that you can't find other players, only stuff they name. One of the debs explicitly said there is no multiplayer our side of the naming aspect of the game.

I don't know what it is about this game that's drawing out all of the armchair critics. Maybe it's just gamer attitudes in general where they must have edgy opinions in order to feel validated. It seems a lot of people think that their own personal preference in a game is the same thing as a valid critique of it. It's not. I think first person shooters are not fun, but I can't deny the high quality of some of them. As far as this game goes, I love playing games like this. Roaming around for hours, not on a quest, but just roaming - that's appealing to me. I have no problem with it. But for your average edgelord gamer, they probably aren't going to like that, and in their mind that means the game is a shit show.

K pedo

Not every game comes out at $60.

and so the endless onslaught of retarded children crying for a refund begins

Hows call of duty treating you. You enormous fucking faggot.

Dark souls

according to basement dwelling fedora wearing autists...yes

Ill give you rust. Ive got about 1000+ hrs on it. But recently updates have been short after the xp update.. it gets boring fast. Im excited for either npcs who roam or vehicles.
But what im saying is big name devs you know?

BUT THE GAME TECHNICALLY IS MULTIPLAYER REEEEEEEEEEE

Oh yeah I know what you meant. Those don't exist.

K good luck spending days trying to find someone just to desynch from the server and lose them all over again.

reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4wxydf/im_about_to_meet_another_player_seriously/

This thread breaks it down perfectly including proof of the devs lying on TV and proof of two players being in same spot not seing each other.

Eveyone who says there's a small chance of multiplayer can eat shit and kill themselves now. Faggots...

If simply seeing the retarded names people come up with then i guess you can call it "Multiplayer". This is just another example of an over hyped game.

Hell it really missed the mark as its only "unique" feature was the size of the sandbox and even that has been replicated by a few games that came out before it.

NMS suffers fro coming out of the closet too late, and now no one is impressed.

this

Shadow of the colossus

ET for atari

Exactly. They keep making these pretty cool looking games which would be awesome if multiplayer did exist.. but they outwardly refuse to make it. Why?

Superman 64

Because having a multiplayer game like that takes servers. Servers can quickly add up to tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands in equipment costs. Not to mention hiring someone to maintain and service the servers. Its very expensive.

THIS WAS NOT MY POINT, READ THE FUCKING THREAD, WE WERE TALKING ABOUT BEING ABLE TO CRACK IT BECAUSE IT IS MULTIPLAYER

maybe you should get a job and save your money to fund your hobbies like an adult.

>Autism Speaks

I would buy it for 30 tops, it might have been worth 60 if there was pvp and shit

The main reason it's only 6 gigs is because it runs mostly on code which barely takes up room and the rest is a set number of basic textures for the generation.

For example, Fallout 4 had 30GB+ of just textures, both reusable and unique ones.

I still have to study...

Rust is doing it and other games that are absolutely shit like the cod franchise is doing it. So if shit games can do it and succeed (not saying rust is shit) why cant a good game dev handle it? Is it all about how much profit they can make? Attitudes like that are ruining the industry man.

Nobody cares anymore OP go on g2a and buy the game on a fuckin discount. If the game looks like shit go watch twitch and judge it and save your fucking time.