I've been enjoying you guys for the last 9 years. Sometimes I've been around, sometimes I haven't...

I've been enjoying you guys for the last 9 years. Sometimes I've been around, sometimes I haven't. But I feel like I've overstayed my welcome Sup Forums, and now I really just want to die. I can't get my hands on drugs that I can OD on. I'm too scared to jump off a high building. I just woke up after 2 hours having a container bag over my head to suffocate but I seem to have managed to undo the knot in my sleep. So what can I do? I really just want to leave this life behind...

tits because you know it's relative

Chain yourself to a tree and throw the key out of reach.
On the 3rd day, you'll begin to value life again.

Why don't you do something less beta if your going to kill yourself? Jump the fence to the white house naked with a samurai sword wearing only a cheese head hat or something.

Or maybe just do something bad as with your life instead of dying since you have nothing to lose. Walk to Europe or something. From australia.

Ive been there. If you don't like something, change it. Remember, you have first world problems. Start going to the gym, eat healthy, make a beast of yourself to get rid of the pain of being a man. Ask yourself every day, "what have I done today to make my life better". You're obviously fed up with life, so channel that energy into something productive. Fuck what everyone else does or thinks.

Already did all those things. I'm not fed up with life, I'm just fed up with the type of person that it and others have made me become.

I just want the music to stop man

I've been trying to find a travel buddy on /trv/, someone to go to Mauritania with me and ride the iron ore train. Everyone is too much of a little bitch.
Want to come with me, OP? You've got nothing to lose and we won't be spending much money, so no excuses.
100% serious, btw.

>tits because you know it's relative
Sister? Cousin?

>tits because you know it's relative
>relative

Leave your routine and do a trip somewhere else.
Life is good, you deserve to live and see new places, Diffrence people.

Thanks but I recently lost both my bank card and my ID, plus I don't have any money. So it would be a big hassle for me to make that happen.

pfff. Did you even look at the file name? Lurk moar.

Already did that. But you always fall into new habits.

Truth be told guys I recently had a chance to take a different road. One with a nice girl, good job and friends, everything I wanted really. But I fucked it up beyond repair and it really was the last chance that I could get.

If I weren't a pussy I would gladly accompagny you. (Not OP)

>So it would be a big hassle
Never do anything, then. Never change yourself into someone you can respect because it'd mean getting off your ass. You know what's easy? Masturbation and Sup Forums.

OP you have to give yourself a chance.
We all have shitty days, month, years. But the key is to stand up and learn from our mistakes.
Giving up is never an option.

You deserve more chances. Belivieve me it's worth it to try.

/thread

Toaster in the bathtub! Insta-anhero!

No it was not, OP. Every day is a new chance. Give yourself credit. You got a girlfriend once, i strongly believe you could get another one. I believe in you OP. Ive been there too

sorry for bad size

I just said that I already travelled around a lot. What do you want from me man. I hardly even go to Sup Forums anymore and I've had plenty of pussy this last year. Doesn't make me feel any better.

I already gave myself a ton of chances. But when I had the best chance I fucked it up significantly. Even with minor chances I completely ruin everything.

I can't be myself due to circumstances that happened in my past. At least not without acceptance of others. We all know that you shouldn't depend on other people's acceptance so It's not gonna work out for me.

>fast
like you'd be able to just 'get' a helium tank. What's that even, a picture for ants? Bitch.

Where do I find people like you??
Do you guys hang out in /trv/?

Why can't you be yourself?

Op, ehat was it that "fucked over" your life? And you can do it. I felt the sane way once, but i made it through. You can too.

Want to share your story before you go, OP?
I'd be interested.