Hi Sup Forums, what is the worst thing that ever happened to you?

Hi Sup Forums, what is the worst thing that ever happened to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10945502/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Birthday.

That's deep bro

Got molested by family friend at ages 9-11, finally told my mom, she called me a liar and told me nobody would ever want to touch me because of how ugly I am. :)

I lost the war

I found Sup Forums and stayed here

had a glass bottle smashed into my face

and now you love BDSM?

broke my ass in China

All time between when i was 7-17 and 21-26. I am 26 now, it is the last year for me

Well...it burns when I pee

she's probably right. what sort of monster would want to touch you?

Got raided by the police

I was born

saw this swedish post

I realized how insignificant we all are, and how life probably means nothing, and that there's probably no afterlife. Religious people may be deluded, but they have better prospects.

tried to kill myself at 16. My mom came to the hospital after my dad found me. she looked me in the eyes and said "Try harder next time" and she left. Stayed in a mental facility for 25 days after that. My dad visited everyday. My mom never came.

i think the death of my mother... from there things were worst than one can imagine

>fucked up divorce and constant family problems since 6 years old
>lived in group homes
>been to jail 3 times and arrested more times than i can remember
>drugs
>been jumped, and had a knife held up to my neck
>2 friends of mine died before they even got the chance to go to college
>lost a lot more friends because they went to jail
one of my close friends will have been locked up for 2 years now in mid august, i dont even know if hes still alive. last time i saw him was in february we were both in the holding cells.

What the hell? What kind of a person is your mother to do such to a 16 year old ?

Sorry to hear about your life user, my friend just got raided last week and had alot of drugs and will do serious time.

strawpoll.me/10945502/
jewish people

its cool, i dont know how im still optimistic. if i didnt have any hope left i wouldve killed myself a long time ago. thats harsh too what'd he get knocked for?

You shouldn't lie about that kind of thing, dipshits like you ruin people's lives for no reason.

Cunt liar!!! Don't talk about this shit to anyone. No one wants to hear about your filthy jew lies!

Fuck you!!!

In 2008 I was an entrerpeneur with other two partners. The economy in that years was so bad and it was taking our little company to the ruin. In the last days we found one of my friends/partners drown with sleep pills on their desktop.

Don't even was a note or blood, just the body sleeping for ever.

Was misled by a recruiter for a year and a half, only for him to up and retire on me halfway through the process. I listened to him and my academic adviser, both of whom clearly had no idea wtf they were talking about and were just jerking me around the whole time. It's because of them and my trusting them, that I'm stuck in this country and still an undergrad.

Hang on man. Before you off yourself, here's some advice in pic related. You know what to do.

I woke up one Sunday morning to the sound of someone beating on my door. I was half asleep and my roommate wasn't answering it (We split a townhouse, I was upstairs he was in the bedroom downstairs) and so I got up and tried to walk down a flight of stairs while putting on a pair of jeans. I slipped on the top step, came straight down on my tailbone. Cracked two vertebra and ruptured a disc. Rode my ass all the way down the stairs and changed my life forever for the worse.

All you can eat back pain for life. It sucks so be careful.

I think she was so disappointed that her son tried to off himself, she tried to separate herself from you in case you try again. This might be in order to reduce her pain and suffering for herself.

i was told by my friend that she was molested by her 3 boy cousins her uncle and touched inappropriately by her father and was molested by her sister and her friend with their moms dildo. among other nightmares. she has coped and is now a victims unit lawyer. but damn life is brutal at times

She must've been hot. Got any pics of her as a kid?

no.

v&
dont do it

14 I got shot with a 22 in my hip
16 got my arm cut up and got stabbed.
22 now and out of the projects. Life's looking alot better for me now

Howd you make it out?

I seriously fucking doubt it considering you don't even know how to form a sentence.

I paid a visit to 4chin

When I was 22 I caught a felony theft charge and went to prison for 4 years. I was brutally raped and forced to suck dick a few times. I tried to squeeze my sphincter tight but they tore right through it with the help of a "prison lube" that they make custom in the pen. It happened like 5 or 6 times and it was violent. I've actually had shit leak out of my asshole while trying to hold a shit I have to take. I'm now 36 and it has scarred me.

still a fgt

Telling myself I'm better than that shit. I had to tell myself that if I stayed in I wouldn't end up anywhere else but a grave or prison. Had multiple jobs at a young age and saved up and moved to a different state when I had the first chance

My farthe have recently at heart attack, he was in hospital 2 months but now he is ok and LIVE

Mom diagnosed with cancer. 2 months later she died. For the first time in 10 years, I smoked out with my brother after getting obliterated drunk. Go back to work on monday, get popped for a random drug test. Lost my mom on Thursday. Lost my job on monday. Have 2 kids and a mortgage.

I was raped by two chicks over the course of three days they got off free and I got jail time for a "false rape report". But it's all good cause this shiba is wearing shoes. But ya that sucked.

>9-11
where did the boewing 747 touch you WTC?

Second grade. All three times.

Aside from being born? Cancer.

When I forgot how to sit in properly. That was fucking awkward.

Holy shit

Became an alcoholic and addict to adderall

Was soll dieses Bild, OP?

Lined up a threesome with a 7/10, 8/10. Was sick on myself, passed out.

My brother killed my mother in 2007

I had a seizure whilst on holiday in belgium

Story?

I've seen you in another thread with this story

Got my legs run over by a delivery truck.
>I was excused from taking my finals the next day so I had that going for me

He has a disorder called post ictal psychosis. Basically thought she was a demon and he the son of god... stabbed her then grabbed a shotgun and did what he thought he needed to do...

im ashamed of my kinky side. i also dont get to express it. which is fine because im not sure if id like it or not. that being with women and or pegging my boyfriend. ive only had real feeling for one girl. im also inlove with my boyfriend. funny thing is im submissive type and so is he so its kinda confused my desires. especially when when we dont have enough sex my kinkiness creeps up pretty bad.

Being in a long term relationship

Why?

Doubt it; haven't posted the full story before.

Being born

sorry for that m8

btw that wallpaper is fucking awesome, thanks for that

I woke up after doing heroin for the last time in a burning building.

The problem was the fire was concentrated on the lower floors and I kept drifting in and out of a dream state. I couldn't tell what was real and I would just drift in and out.

I basically had to determine from my life's choices and relationships with people if I wanted to live.

I was at Virginia Tech during the school shooting. There years later my dad had an accident and was in Coma for a while. I had to make the decision to sign the DNR. He died after 29 days in a coma. Then when I was deployed in the middle east I was going to come home and get married. 2 weeks before I got stateside my fiance told me she was dating someone else. But you know what I am still a generally happy guy. Slight drinking problem though

So in one dream state I was coming to grips with my best friends cancer.

Here is a guy who did nothing but help people as a doctor an he's dieing , then there's me fully functioning drug addict who will out live this guy.

I just don't know.

Sounds familiar...