If you could give your 15 y/o self one bit of advice. What would it be?

If you could give your 15 y/o self one bit of advice. What would it be?

Man up and ask her out

pull the trigger faggot

Get a job , retard

Use condom

Kiss more ass in college and party less so you could be doing that right now instead making over fifteen an hour

Don't be afraid to tell your parents about how he raped you. They love you and won't be ashamed or see you as anything less. Go get help immediately.

Never buy on credit.
Don't trust her if she tells you she's on birth control.

In 2008-2009, invest 100€ on bitcoin.

(My 15 y.o self wouldn't invest more than 100€).

Second advice:

Even if you don't really like her or she's not that pretty, who cares, fuck her, fuck every girl you can.

dont drop out of high school.
and try your best to be a normie

Buy stock in apple.

Stay in school; avoid Sup Forums.

Don't put your dick in crazy.

Kill yourself, just fucking do it.
it only gets worse from here.

Fuck the white chic first, and then the Asian. The white girl will remain too stupid to every find out and the Asian girl knew exactly what she was doing

go light on the squats and deadlifts, your going to ruin your lower back and wear a tight lifting belt

Use a larger caliber bullet.

don't study law.....it sucks

just do it

When your guardians send you to test if you're retarded, fail the test. At least then you'll have a n excuse for being such a fuck up

"No, they aren't kidding. They really want to fuck. They just have to pretend they're kidding because guys are supposed to make the first move."

Don't move to Buffalo. Niggers rob your place weekly.

No married chicks EVER. NEVER EVER!! Dudes are easier and are more of a partner than females who think you owe them bc they have a vagina. Learn to like cock now and save yourself years of drama.

dont expect things to get better
in fact life probably hates you and is constantly plotting behind your back
just keep wishing you are dead and maybe some day you will be

Kill yourself now it only gets worse. Much much worse.

Can I kill my 15 year old self.
Would that be murder?

I know she's a bit crazy and childish but she's into you, don't miss the opportunity, you've got nothing to lose but your virginity. Also invest in bitcoin.

In 10 years you'll come across a post on Sup Forums asking you to give your 15 year old self advice. You got 10 years to come up with good shit because I cant think of anything. Sorry bro.

Don't ever, ever visit Sup Forums

Don't accept criticism nor argue with your father. The poor guy is lucky to be alive. Let him drink and dance his polkas. He is a local Irish mob supporter and you won't find out 'til the Goodfellows show up at his funeral many years from now. FYI, jobs he did for the mob pays for your college tuition.

kill yourself faggot

This! Anyways no regrets

Sell your kidneys. Theyre gonna go bad very quickly anyway. Lol

You're not trans, just closet bi. Your father is gonna disappear after Christmas this year, don't dwell on it. Save your money from working this summer. You should prob shave your beard and wear gayer clothes if you want to feel comfortable with yourself. Don't argue with cucks on Sup Forums

just fucking take the lsd jim. PLEASE JUST FUCKING TAKE IT!

>Can I kill my 15 year old self.
>Would that be murder?
It actually creates a self-repairing causality loop. When you try to kill your past self, a future you stops it. I don't know what this happens but it does all the time.

buy Apple stocks, sell when 4th version of the phone comes out. Invest in google now, invest in website called facebook once it comes out.

I wouldn't attempt to contact my 15-year-old self, since it would very likely cause a butterfly effect which would lead to me never having met my fiancee. Unless I included in the advice information on how to meet her in the future.

If I didn't have to worry about that, I'd tell him to not fuck around when he gets to college, and to just stick with it and get good grades instead of fucking up my GPA.

don't get into that fight, you won't go home again and it'll go downhill from there for 2 more years

Stop smoking spliffs you faggot they're addictive

Do everything a week earlier than you have too

Stop drinking and getting stoned so much and pick up java or s

Dont follow uncle tom into his house,just run away and tell dad

Nothing.
I was an edgy little faggot when i was 15. I wouldn't have listened to some 20 year old

Your mam is going to die in two years prepare yourself also when she does don't do drugs.

Keep doing what you're doing, don't quit like a retarded fuck.

Stop playing runescape. You're going to quit it in a year and you will regret it

Ignore everyone.
Drop out of school.

Stop being a faggot and talk more to grills

this

Save your money

the best advice there is:
a bullet to the head

make friends you will need them

Tell him where I put my hidden treasure and laugh my future ass out of existence

One day you're going to feel like you fucked up, after that day you're going to feel like people want you to grow up or change.

Ignore those those thoughts. Those people are cunts.

Fucking up the way you're about to fuck up is not even that bad. Enjoy it, laugh about it. You're a crazy fucking genius. Put those skills to use whenever you fuck up. That's why I look back and love you. I wish I could have half of what you have back again.

lightning round: don't smoke weed before the staff party, tell him you love him, lick your tit once more for good old times sake. And don't worry about pleasing your future self... everything works out alright for us.

Also.. one more thing. While you're working at McDonald's... maybe just, don't eat the food. I regretted it constantly. just bring a lunch or go hungry.. not worth it.

What's it like in the future? Have you got a hot GF yet?

Let your cousin fuck you as much as possible, once you get a girlfriend you can't do it anymore because you don't have the heart to cheat on her.

end it now

Stay far, far, far away from Anna.

invest in google!

take the read pill

yeah im an oldfag btw

Fucking kek

don't be an emofag next year

Start HRT and become a qt trap.

>do not date that fat chick
>stop caring what other students think
>forget about Japanese and start learning Mandarin
>start taking your Technology classes seriously and learn to code NOW
>don't argue with your parents so much about retarded shit
>don't cut yourself
>try to wear more black
>stop being everyone's fool; they're laughing at you, not with
>forget about your dad, and don't talk about him anymore
>forget about his side of the family, too
>accept that you're going into the Air Force, and stay your ass in there
>stop eating fattening shit
>If you really want to learn Japanese, get some legit books and stop fucking around with that travel-guide

Katie's are Bad Luck. ALWAYS
September is a Horrible Month, be cautious!
Don't Neutral drop your car.
Pay the fuck attention RETARD!
Get a JOB!
Date More!
Don't be such a dumbass when you live with your dad.
The Powerball numbers for
December 29th 1999 Are
3 11 14 16 43 Powerball 10

Don't be a pussy with Melissa.

you got that first part right nigger

"KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY, IT'S NOT FUCKING WORTH IT!"

Save up all the money you'll make during high school and move across the country the day after graduation.

Invest everything you have in Bitcoin asap.
Use condom.
90% of your friends are assholes, stop trying to please everyone

Youre going to be really good at sports and popular in high school and that will carry over and help you get a good job and marry a normal girl. Yea my life fucking rocks.

/thread

Stay in school and dont do drugs.

>Stop taking every drug you get your hands on, you become a Polysubstance junkie by the time your 20
>Stop being a fuckup and and take school serious
>Invest in BTC
>When you switch to Alternative School, finish school. This is seriously your last chance

Avoid making deals with dream demons.

when you turn 22 youre gonna start drinking heavily and doing a lot of drugs. which is cool cause itll bring you out of your shell and help you drop insecurities. but quit after like 2 years. 6 is too long. not necessary.

CREATE A RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT AND GET AS MANY SANTA HATS AND BLUE PARTY HATS AS POSSIBLE.

Fuck, why didn't I think of this before?

Pull out fam

ask kate out, trust me, just do it as soon as possible, probably that day in december. I guarantee that you will feel shitty and as much as you say you have no regrets you will always have that one. Just. Ask. Her. Out. its not as big a deal as you think it is

Drop everything and focus on becoming the first time travler. It actually works out.

follow through with not dating that beetoch you eventually caved in and dated.

finish school and go straight to university, also dont fuck that one woman.

Fag detected

Go ahead and fuck Sarah! She wants it and if you don't do it now it will be another 4 years before you get any pussy again.

Don't move to Wales.

Dont be such a beta fag, or you are going to be a 26 y/o kissless virgin

I'd walk up and slap the fucking cigarette out of my mouth...30yrs later and I'm still on the damned things.

Fucking this. Also
>get off your ass and quit wallowing or else things are just going to get worse.

Don't even bother with Colin and his gang of assholes. They're not your friends.

Become the new Hitler. Do something more with your life.

Get help with anxiety and depression. It will change how you look at life.

Stop smoking weed and do your homework, you little faggot.

it's not really 'wrestling'

Don't quit that job you get at the real estate MLS.

Stop smoking meth. And for the love of god avoid that redhead when you're 22.

"It's fun to win but it's good to fail."
"Do it or don't do it, you'll regret both."
"The kingdom of god is within You."

Bercik? Ty tutaj?

I would tell myself that everything is gonna be okay in the next 9 years. It will be tough sometimes but it will be okay in the end.

To lift and not get fat, have to lose weight, then get shredded(thats what I had to do, the struggle)

Fuck all the hot sluts at school and send me their nudes