Any tips on lowering tolerance?

Any tips on lowering tolerance?

sleep deprivation and mild concussions

Take a break, only thing you can do

tolerance break

Idk mano, but i want yo know. I haven't smoke for like a week and I'm waiting a week more, then I will smoke again like crazy. Also, how much time is usually needed?

Quit
Fag

coke trust me guaranteed to work, learn from my ex bf unfortunately not i do coke on weekends and cant stop lol

Take a tolerence break. I hadnt smoked in at least a month and today i smoked half a joint and it hit like a ton of bricks

Quit and never turn back

Take a t break idiot after this week is my 5th week gonna break it though and get a half o and burn heavy also when you go from smoking daily to not at all you actually start having dreams or remembering them which is nice

someone sell me weed in the 724

Sorry, can't help you there, Texasfag posting.

Northern Kentucky fag here want to smoke but want to keep my t break strong

dont smoke for a while. my dad stopped for 2 months then smoked again and he was fucked up

270 here. It's all over the place in obky

lucky trips confirm

I lived in Odessa for 16 years
Place was a massive shit hole

Its dry as fuck here in PA and my dealer randomly just stopped selling with no explanation.
Yet he still smokes and buys from his connections and refuses to tell anyone who he buys from

Nice I'm only here for another week and I'm in 859 but I knows it around cause some guy I work with is always smoking on our lunch breaks

can confirm PA sucks right now. been trying to pick up for 2 weeks.

This, and you're a retard for having to ask. /thread

If your close to NJ I know there's plenty of nigs who sell still

Eat it instead of smoking it. Make cannibutter (use ban marie), 125g of butter for 5-7g of green. Heat for 15-20 mins, pour green butter through cheesecloth into bowl, refrigerate immediately. Make cookies with it, makes about 20. One cookie will space you out nicely for 3 hours, two will fuck you for the evening. You will have no immunity to it, because the uptake process is different to smoking. Takes 30 mins to hour to work.

stop for 4 days, thats all it takes sometimes

SMOKE LESS

Where at? You should be fine if you live in Philly or Pittsburgh.

I've been also looking for around 2 weeks

This. Hadn't smoked in maybe 3 weeks, rolled a king sized joint and could barely finish it, i was just too high

getting baited much..?

trips be tha truth..