Is it Sup Forums memery or is there an agenda?

Is it Sup Forums memery or is there an agenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ClI2bp__Bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's hot

How often do you need to be beaten over the head before you realize the multiculturalism agenda is real?

but is it actually?

It's absolutely real. The only question is whether or not it's a good thing to propagate.

the "multicultural agenda" has been real since about 1776. Its the only reason your ancestors came from ireland to misegenate with the gemans/english/italian/polish/russian/etc/etc/etc to create the mongrel filth that is the "white race."

I SEE YOU BABY

no its literally a tiny minority of autists that spam it here (and on leddit) because they're insecure about their own sad lives so they need to blame their failures on an other, in this case, other races.

Is chicken madrass kino

I have a feeling it's just a big practical joke on the ones who hate is so much and some
people just love pissing people off

if anyone has the hair spray advert where the girl foes from flipping pancakes to a party where her hair is so big she has to drop her bag down to her feet to get it off then fucking post it because she is a qt. chicken madras can fuck off as far as i care a new queen is in town.

No, but this is: youtube.com/watch?v=7ClI2bp__Bs

they're rights equality initiatives. some of them are good. some not so much.

Sup Forums babbies will whine about them either way because they inherently view minorities as inferior. c'est la vie.

CHICKEN MADRAS

Why not both?

Why is multiculturalism only seriously promoted in white nations?

Because every white Queen needs a black King

Blacks are only 2% of the British population, so why are they in half of the adverts on telly?

Because "diversity" to libcucks means more black people, and every other race can go fuck themselves

They're trying to pollute the gene pool with shit and reduce the collective IQ, not to mention destroy our group identity and the social cohesion of our nations. If we are divided we are much easier to rule.

Because of systematic racism, or imperialism/colonialism. Don't question, goyim!

>black King

WE

blacks are edgy and fashionable whereas asians are awkward looking with their hook noses

White/Anglo/European people make up less than 5% of the world’s population. If you're targetting a global audience why bother having white people in it at all?

>implying these jobs aren't filled by cuck students from uni.

>cancel my cable
>install adblockers
>modify router's hosts file to block every ad domain
>boring niggers post about commercials on fucking Sup Forums

they won't stop till all of reality is a giant commercial