Are there any stores that are worse than this shitshow of human filth? I cant go to this store once without seeing

Are there any stores that are worse than this shitshow of human filth? I cant go to this store once without seeing

>Old people
>Spics
>Prairie Niggers
>Fat people
>White trash
>Small children

Why is this place so fucking awful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXmnBbUjsPs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And yet you still go every fucking week, retard

Wal-Mart is bad because people like to shop there?
Wew lad.

At least pick a good example of why it's bad
youtube.com/watch?v=RXmnBbUjsPs
Here's a few/

The one place people can go where they think they won't get judged... And then there is you... Please tell me how your superior. And old people? The fuck did they do you fucking autist sperg. Sorry Walmart does not accommodate people only buying doritos and steam cards.
Kys

Duude OP I went to a brand new one in my hometown (Gainesville, Fl) and it was the closest I can imagine Hell being like. Keep in mind it's back-to-school shopping season. Fuck.... Everything on your list and more.

Try K-Mart. It's like Wal-Mart, but significantly more depressing.

nice b8 m8; kys

>shitshow of human filth
>OP shops at walmart everytime

lmao but you cant stop going there, what a fucking faggot

That's because you fit into one of those categories, numbnuts.

Post a pic of yourself with timestamp. Let's see if you're any better.

Fuck you op, you are the reason so many people feel insecure, lesser and judged just because they choose to shop at a certain supermarket. Kill yourself spik.

this, to be honest

What do you mean?

>small children

I feel like the ones taking those candid creep shots are actually the ones worthy of ridicule. They are projecting their own insecurities on other people going along their lives.

Its because you live in a shit neighborhood and the prices draw the bottom rungs of the local economy. All walmarts arent the same, you filthy nigger

it is the common market of the peasants OP. Don't like it, I suggest the following:

Go to one in white high end neighborhood.
Go past 2 a.m. I prefer that, less folks and they are usually stocking products I get, and bakery shit is on sale too.
Fucking go to Target or something.
Stay home, order everything online. Be a hateful hermit.

Is this you fucking Donald?

I only go to the one in the very wealthy area of my town, it's nice. Sometimes I forget what Walmarts really like and go to the ghetto one late at night. It's fucking packed. Who the hell buys a cart worth of crap at 1am? Apparently a lot of people. I avoid Walmart at all costs and remember. You do not have to show the door clerk your receipt. You only have to if it's a membership store like Sams or Costco.

How do you like Gainesville? I'm moving there in a week for college at UF.

Now I had to read it in his voice

It's cheap.

Old people. Small children.

OP, you have been one of these, and may live to be the other. Although I suspect you'll get REKT first.

They just bought Jet.com

Not sure how feel

It's a literal yoga pants loli heaven, white trash lolis who will actually let them fuck you, you neutered faggot

>groups small children in the same category as human filth

Dawwww.. that's so cute OP.

>implying he's judging them for shopping there
Human filth is human filth, both inside and outside of a walmart. You have to admit those people gravitate towards that place. Also if somebody feels insecure, lesser or judged for shopping at walmart, chances are they feel all that because they're shit.

He's not completely wrong though. Small children are fucking horrible.

No, it's a picture of walmart.

Isn't K-Mart basically dying out?

It's walmart. Those children are the result of what happens when human filth breeds.

I hope so.

She could just be making chocolate corn flake cakes for a kid's birthday.

You forgot your garden-variety groids
N.American Pavement ApesChiggumwang-eatin' Humagroid Urban Dwellers (C.H.U.D.s)

Nigger getting supplies for the Jenkem lab.

A year's worth of W.I.C. Cornflakes coupons

You'll like it user. Great community. Small town with big city vibes, lotsa girls, close to beaches, etc... Congrats on UF btw.

It's called PUBLIC you fucking neckbearded NEET. There are all types of different people in the world, you would know if you left your basement more often.

>human filth
>posting on Sup Forums

top kek

realize 4chins is far worse than wal-mart when it comes to people

I currently work at one of these shithouses. Easily the worst customer base I have ever dealt with.

For those of you defending these people and their "insecurities," fuck you. Just. Fuck. You.

We get the overweight cunts with children from hell throwing ground beef at other customers, and somehow it's my fault for not keeping 'my' product out of the little hellspawns reach.

We get complete nutcases that piss and shit into Tupperware containers and leave it for us to find.

We get racist old men that incite violence by screaming "NIGGER!" at the first black family they pass.

And of course, we get Hernandez and Maria, their 7 kids, Maria's 5 brothers, abuela and Hernandez' 3 sisters, and goddamn uncle Octavio looting the store.

I will admit, it's a 50/50 split. For every bad customer we get good ones that just get in and get out, but I feel bad for those that have to witness the degeneracy of their fellow shoppers. I always thought the horror stories were just that. I've stepped in human feces on two separate occasions now. What was previously thought unbelievable becomes completely plausible at Walmart.

HOLY shit OP, it sounds just like a public place!

I went to a Wal-Mart in Cabo San Lucas and it was fucking out of this world

So voicing fucking swanky

But while the prices were cheaper than the us Wal-Mart's, it was significantly more expensive than other stores in Mexico

Then I noticed the only locals working there were dressed like they were higher class as well, including doctors in scrubs and whatnot

So that is how to make Wal-Mart nicer

Is to raise prices so that poor people no longer shop there

>MFW I WORK AT WALMART
Ask me anything.

I worked Electronics retail, which made me king of the peasantry. Occasionally, Wal-Mart customers showed me an ounce of respect and dignity because they understood I knew stuff about products that they didn't.

It was a terrible job, but compared to the poor cunts who worked front registers, customer service, toys, food, or some other department... fuck me, their souls must be hardened or nonexistent to keep working there.

I don't know why "voicing"popped up there

Fucking Swype

I almost transferred to electronics. I pushed that idea out of my head real quick after we had a customer return their phone 4 times claiming we sold them a "broken piece of shit." They didn't know read the manual or instructions on how to activate the goddamn sim card.

If you can find one

There's nowhere else to get necessary things anywhere near where I live. I've just always assumed everyone went to wal mart regularly.

Why haven't you killed yourself?

Because I'm a college student. It's summer so I'm just busy making $3,000 for spare weed money. I'm gonna have a biology degree in three years. What are you doing with your life?
The walmart deli is probably one of the easiest places to work, ever.

I currently work the food side.

And I would say it's probably better than electronics, at least at my store. At least you can tell a customer something about their food without them screaming at you... 90% of the time.

God forbid you tell a customer that their laptop isn't working because they password locked the bios. Somehow that isn't their fault.

Actually, Electronics and Connections Center (I think the cell phone guys were called the "Connections Department", can't remember, it was about 3 years ago I left) were separate departments in my store. We were strictly told not to handle each others' business, as the Electronics guys were not trained or educated about the carriers or whatever. They were right, too - I knew fuckall about which packages and carriers offered what coverage and limits.

That didn't stop management from insisting that I cover both the Electronics AND Connections floors by myself the week after Grand Theft Auto V was released.

As an aside, no matter how much you might detest the Wal-Mart employees, I can assure you that work ethic and motivation is actively punished by the managers at Wal-Mart. Employees who care about doing a good job and keeping people satisfied quickly realize that they are the chump bitches who get extra duty dumped on them and the full brunt of punishment when they inevitably fail to drag everyone else across the finish line. This is how Wal-Mart murders its workers.

Stop being poor. Pay for the privilege of not shopping around subhumans.

Also I hope your mother dies in her sleep.

You never said you worked in the deli, thought you were a cashier or some shit. At least the deli is better.

>Prairie Niggers
somehow I've gone through 35 years of life without knowing this slur. I will now go forth and use it contextually appropriate situations during my trip through oklahoma next week. Thanks Sup Forums.

This. 100% this.

I'm supposed to be a Meat sales associate. I actively work that, Produce, and Frozen/Dairy on a near daily basis. And I have on several occasions worked Deli and Bakery, minus the cake decorating that is. I can't keep a steady hand for shit. If it's on the grocery side, it's somehow my job, simply because I allegedly do a better job than most of the people working those areas. The Deli is the exception. It never has anybody scheduled, so I am the backup bitch. Anytime meat fails, I get another manager dragging me into the office because another manager had me stocking the damned bananas.

I work here. Ask me shit.

Not only is it easy, but we get paid an extra dollar every hour because of the hazards associated with it. One of my coworkers got third degree burns about a week ago from the deep fryer. I heard about a year ago somebody cut the entire back side of their thumb off on a slicer. I do the job stoned sometimes, but it's not like dunkin' donuts where I used to go drunk to work. I actually have to be careful.

The only time I actually felt uncomfortable was when a random hispanic lady accused me of being racist simply because I didn't give her daughter a slice of ham. What a bitch,

Which department, my fellow Sam's Choice sufferer?

I think my favorite Orwellian manager doublethink was when I was being reprimanded for this:

"You need to close the registers at 10:00pm precisely. Continuing to work past 10:00pm is unapproved overtime, and we will reprimand you if you do it again."
>"But there are still 12 people waiting to check out at 9:57. What do I do, tell them, 'fuck off, I'm going home?'"
"No, you help the customers until there are no more left. Then you close the registers."
>"...but then I'm working past 10:00pm, doing unapproved overtime. Do you see this contradiction? Which is it? What do you expect me to do in this situation?"
"Don't work past 10:00, and don't refuse to help the customers. Either one will get you reprimanded."
>"So how do I deal with this situation without breaking either rule?"
"We just told you what to do."

Electronics.

It is I Sup Forums

A former cashier at the dreaded establishment that is Walmart. Did so for about a year.

Ama.

>Inb4 why haven't you killed yourself
>Have a new job not working with subhuman pieces of fucks

Fucking retail.
IKTFB

Disgusting pig

>stop being poor

Those legs hnnggg

Yeah, I had a friend working as a cashier who was told a similar tale, but management never rebuked him or anyone else for such things.

The only thing that really kills me is how management tends to punish, and eventually fire, the associates that actually pull the weight. Not just their own weight, either. I've seen people who carry staffed departments on their damned shoulders get canned because of the same fallout happening one too many times.

They fire the best, leaving the mediocre, then cry when the departments sales/production suddenly tank. This has happened twice in dairy during the 3 years I've been here. And it is currently happening in the Deli.

Walmart is depressing especially in urban areas. I'm a vendor & had to service those stores. You see all these obese, poor people with shit food filling up their carts that they pay with their welfare money

It's an accurate cross section of society whenever you go. If you don't like Walmart, you don't like seeing society for what it is...

Good luck building your own fringe cult society niggaaaaa!

The Gainesville Walmart opened on the east side in something like 2008 or 2009. Did they open another one?