My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence...

My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Hopsin's Ill Mind of Hopsin 1-9, J Cole's Born Sinner and 2014 Forest Hills Drive. All this and I'm still in high school. Ask me anything.

Then why are you on Sup Forums?

Kek nice b8 user

post fav album

lol this

i just talked to jesus he said what up yeezus

the same reason why you are here, dad

chkd

Autism is a gift in my case, I have an IQ of over 150 which makes me technically a genius thanks to my autism. I've been going through school all my life being bored out of my fucking brains getting at least 95% on all my tests (and all the incorrect answers were silly mistakes) because I'm just too fucking smart for school I can't wait for everyone else to learn something I already knew within the first day or too of being taught it. Every year I scored the best of my year on these stupid multiple choice tests we do and the headmaster came to my class to tell me that, which obviously resulted in being called a 'nerd' which is true but I shouldn't be ridiculed for it.

I recently became home educated so I could learn at my own pace and I'm getting my GCSEs done in 1/4 of the time everyone else has to do it in, I'm also doing more than double the average amount of GCSEs that usually would be done.

I used to get paid $30 an hour working online, which is more than the teaching assistants at my old school earned, it was so fun pointing that out to them.

So, in conclusion, calling someone autistic is not an insult, in my case, it makes me highly gifted.

One more thing, I don't know if this has anything to do with my autism but I am a sociopath so I'm not hindered by irrational emotions like guilt, compassion, empathy etc.

haha, the most satisfying this is to know that you will all see this as a waste of a natural gift that I am undeserving hahaha, that brings me great satisfaction.

I'm practically perfect, let the jealousy flow through you.

High IQ
>Listens to hiphip

J Cole fans looking for a good song on his new record

Why do you have such shit taste in music then? can it be chalked up to immaturity as you're still a high school student? Why does a certified genius like Magnus Carlsen, the Chess king, listen to music like IDM and classical while you're stuck listening b level rappers?

Merry Christmas all the same, user. Congrats on the high IQ.

I'm not the genius with a, what was it? IQ of 163?

the son is always better than the father

It's a copypasta

it stinks of reddit, its from reddit, right?

how new are you?

Quality copypasta

Started laughing my head off at Hopsin and continually laughed out loud and I'm at work you fuck

Nobody thinks autism is an insult excluding leftists.

>tfw use autism as an insult daily
>then point out that i have aspergers when people get upset over it
Feels good man

as new as the sun my dude

>being this insecure

What difference does it make if it was first posted on Reddit or here? Is it funny?

does it? does it really?

Bump just because this is funny af

Let's list some high IQ rappers I'll start..

J. Cole
Immortal Technique
Hopsin

lmao based

>high iq
>jcole and hopsin

KEK

Get the fuck out, really?

Guys I'm an actual genius with an IQ over 150, and I find your use of post-post-post-post-irony quite disturbing.

I have an IQ of 197 and no one here can challenge me in an intellectual/musical debate.

There is no correlation between academic intelligence and taste. Absolutely none. I knew honors college engineering majors who went to Bassnectar shows, and I know total incompetent idiots who know tons about music.

I was just trolling. I know Mechanical/Electrical Engineers and Chemists with some of the most shit taste in music, film and comedy ever. Nice people but fuck...

I challenge you to a rap battle.

>Ill Mind of Hopsin 9

Right? It's wild. These dudes and ladies are geniuses, whip smart, but when Halsey and the chainsmokers or 21p comes on at the party it's singing along to every word. Crazy lol. I'm like average in intelligence but I can't even stand hearing these songs.

>tfw 132 according to tests from my childhood

Shut the fuck up Born Sinner is actually a good album