Why do you come here to start discussions on the most popular artists, discussed everywhere? Are you that sad...

Why do you come here to start discussions on the most popular artists, discussed everywhere? Are you that sad? Do you have no friends?

bc i like music
yes
no

every chun li theme is bad except the 3do st version discuss

i shoud've fapped befpre i drank

reply to this post and santa claus will take your virginity tonight

my friends are normies asshole, so they don't listen to music that's popular on the internet, they listen to music that's popular in real life so I actually can't discuss all of my favorite musicians with them

You fucking retard

I like shitposting and I don't like to shitpost on my main boards (/o/ and Sup Forums) so I go here to shitpost + I like music. I go to /fit/ for pure shitposting

roll

i want to pet a cat

roll

>falling for Sup Forumstier bait
this is a shitposting thread, don't you see that op is teasebaiting you nonsensical twat

amazing

cats

fuck that, reroll

sorry man it's late and I'm still at work so I'm just a sad, angry little bitch right now

Because there is nowhere else to talk about dungeon synth. But even the dungeon synth discussion here isn't that great, but it is comfy.

>mfw

merry christmas user

>inb4 wagecuck
its okay man, shitposting in the internet is quite demanding

yes, I am sad
also roll

Merry Christmas and happy shitposting I know it's what I'll be doing most of the day

>inb4 Forever alone

hey op since you seem to know your shit about asses and shit what is your favourite instagramer
mine is cherokee

>mfw I didn't want to be alone so I became a creep

what the hell are you doing here

I don't know it's Christmas and I'm very lonely.

YOU DONT BELONG HERE

Find a hobby.

Start skateboarding or something.

staring at the wall is a very underrated hobby

you can see the faces of all those you wronged

what if I don't see any faces?

>Why do you come here to start discussions on the most popular artists, discussed everywhere?
I don't and I hate those who do. 70% of threads are just waste of server storage space. On the other hand, my only alternative (that is 8ch/mu/) is a dead/slow af board on a dead/slow af site.

THATS ME IN THE CORNER

just keep staring

thats what makes it such a challenging yet rewarding hobby

THAT'S ME AT THE SPOT

I'm honestly not that shitty of a person imo, I do my best to not be a bother to others, if anything I should be seeing my face in the wall

>I'm honestly not that shitty of a person imo

Not saying you are because obviously I have no way of knowing but a lot of people think their actions don't nervatively affect others most of the time