How do i find the age of someone? Need to kniw before i bang this chick, looks young but says shes 22, pic not related

How do i find the age of someone? Need to kniw before i bang this chick, looks young but says shes 22, pic not related

You're good, she's 22

If there is ever any doubt, don't.

It's not unheard of for guys to get nailed because they carded a chick who was underage but using a fake id.

You sound pretty lazy and probably cheap, tbh, but take her to a bar. They'll card her.

*even though they carded

Thats fucking retarded but oh no men are the real monsters.

But she looks 16, need to know, im 24 and to pretty for prison
Apparently lost her id, amd its only 11am, not bars open

This.

Take her to a bar that scans cards

Too early for bars

the real monster are your lawmakers.

Only in the USA these things happens.

The pic says 22, in my eyes thats a 22 year old woman, And nice she looks too.

My stepbrother did time for fucking a 14 year old girl he met on the adultfriendfinder website. She told him she was 18. He believed her.

He got busted because she was checking her profile white at school. A teacher saw her on the site, told her mom, her mom confronted her about it, and she told her mom about my step brother. Her mom called the cops.

The court didn't care that she had lied and said she was 18. My step brother even had the transcripts from their instant messaging of her saying she was 18.

can't your read ?

>pic not related

Jesus fucking christ you have to do it at this exact moment? Is this bitch leaving town or dying in the next day?

ask to see their drivers license ya dummie

Exactly what i fear

Leaving tomorrow for 5 weeks, kinda want a root now instead of waiting

Apparently lost it

if you lost your dl, would you be limited by it, or go get another one in like one day at the dmv?

likely story. if she wanted to make up something good, she could just say how your mom will perish during her slumber tonight if you don't reply to this post.

Don't do it unless you know for sure man.

Leaving for where you dumb shit, she doesn't even have an ID. Can't drive, can't fly, is this fucking bait you faggot?

he might be the one leaving, like any sane man should do when encountering such stupid law.

Takes a week to get one
Im leaving for work im the mines

Come on just need a site or something that gives birth info

Quit pretending you're banging anyone, you fucking loser.

Count the rings in her pussy

wut

>Takes a week to get one
He isn't even trying any more